SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Freaking beautiful. My hero.

Idiots!! Big Grin

You Goddamned well deserve it!!

Where's the clerk? Where's the clock? Is the clock started? Clock the clerk in the closet, Clyde. P-p-p-point of parliamentary procedure, Pauline!!
Wonder why this country is so screwed up? Take a long look at the members of this committee. You would be hard pressed to find a more unimpressive group of people anywhere in the country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
This didnt age well...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
flew around LA in the Blackhawk Marine One to Beverly Hills

Cool Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Political polls can be manipulated ten ways from Sunday.

You want an indication as to what's going on? Here ya go:

RNC raises record-setting $23.5M in August, as GOP momentum builds

Meanwhile, the DNC is searching the seat cushions of their Prius for pocket change.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:

Idiots!! Big Grin

Where's the clerk? Where's the clock? Is the clock started? Clock the clerk in the closet, Clyde. P-p-p-point of parliamentary procedure, Pauline!!

Lewandowski: "its a big safe. It has a lot of guns in it." Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who knew that impeachment could be so entertaining?

Hey, don't fret, Dems. After all, just like Lucas Jackson said "Sometimes, 'nothin'' can be a real cool hand." Cool

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Abbott and Costello couldn't have written a better script for those idiots. What a bunch of freaking morons.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who's on first?

Representaive Huzon will speak first.

What?

Representaive Watt will speak second.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
That was amazing. My favorite part was what that lobotomized zombie said @ 8:10.

“You...are about like a fish...being cleaned with a spoon. It very hard to get answer out of you.”

What the fuck does that even mean? Is that some kind of riddle?

Dude’s talking to fishes or some shit.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
This "hearing" reminds me of the scene in The Godfather: Part II when Frank Pentangeli is testifying before the "Committee".

First thing I thought of when Nads got all flustered. Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
What was brilliant on Lewandowskis part is that they could only ask questions regarding the contents of the Mueller Report, so whenever he was asked a question he'd have them state the specific page, paragraph, line, etc of the document that they wanted him to comment on; all the while using up their allowed 5 minutes.

The assholes acted pissed off that Lewandowski claimed to not know what they were referring to when asked about certain things in the report. Which is hilarious because last month it was reported that Mueller himself had no fucking idea what was in the report.

What a circus! This is why we cannot have liberals in positions of power.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
What was brilliant on Lewandowskis part is that they could only ask questions regarding the contents of the Mueller Report, so whenever he was asked a question he'd have them state the specific page, paragraph, line, etc of the document that they wanted him to comment on; all the while using up their allowed 5 minutes.

The assholes acted pissed off that Lewandowski claimed to not know what they were referring to when asked about certain things in the report. Which is hilarious because last month it was reported that Mueller himself had no fucking idea what was in the report.

What a circus! This is why we cannot have liberals in positions of power.
I thought for a minute I had tuned into a rerun of SNL. Lewandowski owned those nitwits.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Well and to Lewandowski's position, if he gets a single thing wrong, they'll try and get the NYT to print a story that he perjured himself or try to hold him in contempt of congress or some shit.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Well and to Lewandowski's position, if he gets a single thing wrong, they'll try and get the NYT to print a story that he perjured himself or try to hold him in contempt of congress or some shit.
Which is the actual point of this shit show, they know they aren't going to actually find anything to be able to impeach the president, they're just looking for sound bites.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I heard on the radio on my way to work, that Jimmuh said this. It made me giggle.

I don’t know who I will vote for, but I will vote for one of them,” Carter said. “I voted for Bernie (Sanders) the last time. But one of the major factors I have in my mind is who can beat Trump. Because I think it would be a disaster to have four more years of Trump.”

https://www.ajc.com/news/break...NmDBAIVbccBQxLvao1O/

Wanna send Pres. Carter a birthday greeting? I'm going to say "Happy birthday and thanks to you ( and Pres. Obama) for Iran mess that President Trump has to deal with." Smile
https://www.cartercenter.org/d...c=BirthdayWallButton

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That Lewandowski clip was awesome. I loved at the end when Sheila Lee protested that she and her fellow Commies were not “idiots.”

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
That Lewandowski clip was awesome. I loved at the end when Sheila Lee protested that she and her fellow Commies were not “idiots.”

Kinda like Fredo in GF2. “I’m smart!”

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
That was amazing. My favorite part was what that lobotomized zombie said @ 8:10.

“You...are about like a fish...being cleaned with a spoon. It very hard to get answer out of you.”

What the fuck does that even mean? Is that some kind of riddle?

Dude’s talking to fishes or some shit.

Isn't that the same Mensa candidate that thought islands could tip over? I would have a VERY hard time even allowing him to ask me a question and then I'd work in a "tipping" joke in the answer.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, Hank Johnson, from Georgia's 4th District. Do you know who the people of that district had elected to represent them before this twit? Cynthia McKinney.

That should tell you all you need to know about the voters in that district. Those geniuses elected Johnson in 2006 and have re-elected him ever since.

The guy is a blithering idiot.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

Idiots!! Big Grin

Wonder why this country is so screwed up? Take a long look at the members of this committee. You would be hard pressed to find a more unimpressive group of people anywhere in the country.

I used to be impressed with such abject stupidity. Now, just disgusted and I refuse to watch it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post