SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And, in effect, Mexico is paying for the wall.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The thing is, Mexico had no doubt--no doubt whatsoever--that President Trump wasn't bluffing, even if he was.

Trump had a strong hand, even if all he had were a pair of deuces, because of his past actions with the likes of China, Iran, North Korea, Syria, etc. The man knows how to win deals.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump is a Wizard.

I’m having fun reading the lib reactions on Facebook. They’re confusedly weakly resisting like the wind was removed from their sails.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
FDR invoked "our religion". What a backward, bitter fundamentalist.

quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
President Trump taking part in the D-Day commemoration in Portsmouth, U.K., on Tuesday, read aloud the D-Day prayer that President Roosevelt issued to petition God to watch over our troops as they invaded the European mainland to defeat the Nazis.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This was tweeted out yesterday.

"Bet your bottom dollar!" Thanks for the advice, stupid, but I'll stick with the President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Well Maxie got one little thing somewhat correct- there are a lot of spineless Republicans on Capital Hill.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
This was tweeted out yesterday.

"Bet your bottom dollar!" Thanks for the advice, stupid, but I'll stick with the President.

Perfect. Maxine Waters. and the rest of the President's detractors, discredited by their own words.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have news for you, Maxine--President Trump was not who flinched.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was brilliant of Trump to include demands that Mexico buy more of our Ag products.

Dems were bragging that they could walk and chew gum at the same time, but then Trump actually does it...

WINNING!!!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am starting to get a little bit tired of winning.....NOT!! You go Mr. President!!! We finally got a President FOR the people and also has a set of BIG Balls.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Maxine says this was just another bluff. Please Maxine, can you tell me what the first one was?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Depending on which way the wind is blowing, I either hate or love Piers Morgan. Today it is the latter....

PIERS MORGAN: Inside the exclusive interview with President Trump

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Some of the comments were way over the top. Those folks should die in shame.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a ‘sensitive’ intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

It’s becoming increasingly clear that the Mueller Report isn’t worth the paper it was written on. This article, from The Hill, is actual journalism (the white buffalo of the 4th Estate). John Solomon, in fleshing out Konstantin Kilimnik, reveals that Kilimnik “was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos [Solomon] reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, sometimes meeting several times a week to provide information on the Ukraine government. He relayed messages back to Ukraine’s leaders and delivered written reports to U.S. officials via emails that stretched on for thousands of words, the memos show.

The FBI knew all of this, well before the Mueller investigation concluded.”

I’ve already quoted too much from Solomon’s piece but this...
quote:
Three sources with direct knowledge of the inner workings of Mueller’s office confirmed to me that the special prosecutor’s team had all of the FBI interviews with State officials, as well as Kilimnik’s intelligence reports to the U.S. Embassy, well before they portrayed him as a Russian sympathizer tied to Moscow intelligence or charged Kilimnik with participating with Manafort in a scheme to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Well worth your time. I’ve heard Rush say that the very first statement in the opening paragraph of the Mueller Report has been proven demonstrably false. It appears that sins of omission were a tactic used in an attempt to create a false image of the Trump campaign’s interactions with “Russians” and that the Obama Administration interacted with the same players and that didn’t warrant a mention in the Report.

John Solomon, TheHill.com

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
So much said with a single image Big Grin

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post

Monday, June 10, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -5. (see trends).

Regular updates are posted Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily email update).

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis. If your organization is interested in a weekly or longer sponsorship of Rasmussen Reports' Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, please send e-mail to beth@rasmussenreports.com.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 6/10/19

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - Legal analyst and former U.S. Attorney to the District of Columbia – discussed the upcoming House Dem hearings on the Mueller Report and Hillary’s claims that obstruction occurred.

Democrats begin public airing of Mueller report. WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says it’s “case closed.” But Democrats are just getting started with Robert Mueller. House Democrats have scheduled a series of hearings this coming week on the special counsel’s report as they intensify their focus on the Russia probe and pick up the pace on an investigative “path” — in the words of Speaker Nancy Pelosi — that some of them hope leads to impeachment of the president. In doing so, they are trying to draw the public’s attention on the allegations that Trump sought to obstruct a federal investigation and they want highlight his campaign’s contacts with Russia in the 2016 election. And they will lay the groundwork for an appearance from Mueller himself, despite his stated desire to avoid the spotlight.
Hillary Clinton: 'You cannot read' Mueller's report without concluding obstruction 'occurred' (Fox News) Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said on Saturday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report clearly showed that obstruction of justice "occurred" during the Russia investigation. "If you take the time to read the Mueller report, actually read it ... you come to two inescapable conclusions," she said while speaking at her alma mater Wellesley College. Those conclusions, she said, were that Russia conducted a "sweeping" attempt to interfere in the 2016 election and that "obstruction of justice occurred." "You cannot read the report, chapter and verse, fact after fact, without reaching those conclusions," she said, according to a video posted by The Hill.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Justin Amash gone from House Freedom Caucus after saying Trump's conduct was 'impeachable'

Middle of story, click on video from Twitter, one of his constituents lays into him for two minutes. She actually volunteered for him on his first campaign.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! She ripped that weasel a new one, awesome!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post