SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 345 346 347 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Echoes of Beria.

This is something I like about this place. This post prompted a search and some new knowledge. Not the first time here.

Posts: 1198 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
quote:
John O. Brennan

@JohnBrennan
On MSNBC tonight, I mistakenly said Trump wrote note, released by House yesterday, saying “get Zelensky to announce Biden investigation.” It was written by Les Parnas, who told Rachel Maddow today in explosive interview everything he did was known & directed by Giuliani & Trump.

Also remarkable that the former head of an intelligence agency seems incapable of attributing evidence correctly or even getting the names of witnesses correct. Incompetent or just sloppy and lazy?

All of the above, plus crooked as a snake with a belly ache!!

I suspect that from his position he gathered more than enough dirt on a LOT of important people.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Amazing how insightful our founding fathers were in their day and age.
Just go to show they were fighting the same exact battle we're fighting today...tyranny. Though I never thought, in my WILDEST dreams, the threat of tyranny in MY days would originate from inside my own government. Guess I was naive...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11051 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Amazing how insightful our founding fathers were in their day and age.
Just go to show they were fighting the same exact battle we're fighting today...tyranny. Though I never thought, in my WILDEST dreams, the threat of tyranny in MY days would originate from inside my own government. Guess I was naive...

Yes sir. With how President Trump has been treated and with the goings on in Virginia, my antenna are going to be up permanently now. I’m not only going to put money behind my words but will be working for the local RNC office this election cycle.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Are we in year 4 now? Time flies when you’re winning so much.

posted Hide Post
Almost time to wrap this thread up, and begin The Trump Presidency: Year IV. P.S. Mr. President, I promise to send a check in reply to your next mailing to me. Smile

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
And so begins the fourth year of his Presidency, which everyone on the left assured us would never happen. Keep it up Mr. President! We’re not tired of winning yet!

Posts: 17052 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Definitely NOT Tired of Winning! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Definitely NOT Tired of Winning! Cool

I thought it might be possible, but I doubt it now.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post