SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What disgusts me even more is the assholes Republicans. Some of them were always Trump haters (Romney is number 1) but pretending to be his allies. But, at first opportunity, they waste no time stabbing him the back. Mad

Backstabbers are ever present.

People like McCain (now deceased) and Romney seem quite consistent. It's a shock when they don't run their backstabbing attacks.

Certain ones only surprise me when they pass up a chance to slight Trump.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, especially given the fact that the Ukraine Pres. brought up the military topic and even if you read way into the corruption talk and infer there was an underlying threat or quid pro quo (of which there is no evidence) the Ukraine Pres. has said there wasn't.

So, how can there be anything to impeach him? And who cares what the "whistle blower" has to say, we have the transcript and that D-bag wasn't on the call.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
Listening to Trump now.He sounds tired. Cant imagine why.

He's holding a lot of roles right now what with all those meetings and playing the opposition.

Tired, maybe, but clear press conference.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Motivating article on the damage the left may have done to themselves.

"Exclusive — Kevin McCarthy on Impeachment: Democrats Have ‘Lost Their Minds,’ Move ‘Will Backfire on them in 2020’"

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ire-on-them-in-2020/

My favorite line is at the end:

"Democrat National Committee member from California Bob Mulholland told Politico about the impeachment push from his party’s leader from his own state: “Absent Trump being caught in a trunk with a young boy, impeachment is a political disaster for us Democrats.”"

Made me LOL. I thought the left was into that sort of thing Smile

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
Listening to Trump now.He sounds tired. Cant imagine why.

He's holding a lot of roles right now what with all those meetings and playing the opposition.

Tired, maybe, but clear press conference.

I agree. He's handling very well.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
Yes, especially given the fact that the Ukraine Pres. brought up the military topic and even if you read way into the corruption talk and infer there was an underlying threat or quid pro quo (of which there is no evidence) the Ukraine Pres. has said there wasn't.

So, how can there be anything to impeach him? And who cares what the "whistle blower" has to say, we have the transcript and that D-bag wasn't on the call.

Is not all negotiation quid pro quo? By using this as a measure of illegal activity, the Dems are really going to be surprised when people start looking at their antics in this light going forward.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Why am I seeing angry comments in this thread today? Are we all on the same planet? Are we all watching what's happening right now? You guys are angry about new and shocking things like no support for the POTUS from the Uniparty, and statements of no support from people like Romney, and the Dems forging ahead with the same old bullshit? None of this is new. None of this is surprising in the least. I do not consider myself to be some super-savvy political pundit, but some of you guys are making me feel as if I am seeing these things with far greater clarity than some others here. You guys should be rolling on the floor today, laughing at these assclown Dems and their self-destructive buffoonery.

Yeah, I get it- you're pissed off. Tell me- have you ever been at a party or some public function, and there's some drunk or some raging asshole insulting others in the room and trying to intimidate people and goad them into a fight? And due to some set of circumstances, you can't do anything about it, or you can, but you can't do anything about it at the moment? But, you recognize that children will be ushered out of the room, and you and/or others can knock the shit out this troublemaker? Tell me- what do you do in the interim? Do you stomp around and telegraph to the troublemaker what you intend to do, or do you just pay attention and bide your time?

Do you think these leftist assholes don't make me furious? Do you think that I have no concern for the damage they are doing to the soul of this nation with their useless bullshit? Here's a recent example of me in rare form, over the latest Kavanaugh nonsense, so don't think for a second that I believe I am immune to allowing these leftists to get under my skin.

But, tell me- does it make any of you feel better when it's yet another day of the sickening lies from this anti-American trash, and you then see me and/or others standing up and shaking a defiant fist at these shameful people, and asking them if that's the best they can do?

Go back and read my comments in the first Trump thread pinned at the top of this room; specificaly, read my comments leading up to election night. Read my comments through the hours of election night. I'm nothing special, guys, and I don't want to make myself out to be anything like that, but I seem to take a different approach than some of you. In this respect, I take my queue from Robert Louis Stevenson:

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."

Come on, guys. Stand up, shake your fist in the faces of those who wish to destroy this nation, and defy them to do their worst.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why am I seeing angry comments in this thread today. Are we all on the same planet? Are we all watching what's happening right now? You guys are angry about new and shocking things like no support for the POTUS from the Uniparty, and statements of no support from people like Romney, and the Dems forging ahead with the same old bullshit? None of this is new. None of this is surprising in the least.

Of course, none of this is new. Pretty sure all of us here know that since early on. Not that I was very active to begin with, but I actually don't participate in these thread much anymore. I even tell myself, same old fucking shit from the maggots daily. I, we, will crush them in Nov 2020, and that's the only thing that matters. But, you will please pardon me, if once in a while, I need to let some steam out in one of these threads.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Well said, Para.

While I positively seethe at every new attempt by the Left-Wingnuts to overthrow the office of the President of the United States, I do not post my furor in public. Fakebook sees none of my ire. Nor does Shitter, or a host of other online babble sites. I post here, because this is a limited audience (gun-haters likely stay away -- or at least only frequent the place).

But make no mistake, as the upcoming elections approach, I will be taking active measures to make sure that ANY and EVERY candidate who purports to represent me will be sent packing. This means ALL who have a (D) attached to their name, and some with an (R). I will attend rallies, write op-ed letters, and become more politically active than I ever had before.

Because this is MY country, Goddamnit. And I'm sick and tired of these shills stealing it from me!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yesterday the local politburo chief (Congressman Steve Cohen) was slapping himself on the back loudly about the impeachment fury and his role in bringing down the President. Bragging on the news and social media. Today he isn't responding to anything on Trump and has shifted to full on gun control agenda. Slimy bastard has never done anything for his district and bloviates non stop. It is fun to see that the President shut him down on the nonstop impeachment crusade even if it's just for a few days.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

And who cares what the "whistle blower" has to say, we have the transcript and that D-bag wasn't on the call.

We care about who tipped him off, because he actually wasn't listening in on the original phone call. Lyndsey Graham was excellent today in his answers to reporters about getting to the bottom of this very real deep state. He needs to get off of his ass though and start subpoenaing these people and stop simply threatening to. Start by getting this fake whistleblower under oath and asking him who told him about the phone call.

That's how the GOP can get behind Trump for a start.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

And who cares what the "whistle blower" has to say, we have the transcript and that D-bag wasn't on the call.

We care about who tipped him off, because he actually wasn't listening in on the original phone call. Lyndsey Graham was excellent today in his answers to reporters about getting to the bottom of this very real deep state. He needs to get off of his ass though and start subpoenaing these people and stop simply threatening to. Start by getting this fake whistleblower under oath and asking him who told him about the phone call.

That's how the GOP can get behind Trump for a start.

And we can all rub our hands together and chortle thinking about “whom” the “whistle-blower” is supporting in the Demoncrat primary. Hoping to see some explosive fratricide amongst the D’s when the Biden clique starts fragging the Warrens (most likely) or others...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Nancy Pelosi just made one of the most colossal blunders in modern American politics

She is playing high stakes poker and doubled down on a pair of deuces...
She may have just gambled away the Dems. House majority in 2020.

She ain't even got a pair of deuces! She has a "6 high". A,2,3,4,6 Great hand for playing HI/LOW split!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Wash Post writes that the acting DNI Director threatened to resign over concerns that the White House might attempt to force him to stonewall Congress

but, back in the real world,

acting DNI Dir Maguire says

“At no time have I considered resigning my position since assuming this role on Aug. 16, 2019. I have never quit anything in my life, and I am not going to start now. I am committed to leading the Intelligence Community…”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fun facts:

Obama named Biden the administration’s point man on Ukraine in Feb 2014.

3 months later, Hunter Biden is on the board of Burisma Holdings. Burisma is tied to previous Ukraine president Viktor Yanukovych

Hunter resigned from the Burisma position in Apr 2019

Joe Biden publicly acknowledges forcing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma Holdings. Biden says the new prosecutor (Lutsenko) is a "solid" guy.

fast forward to now.

Lutsenko says some of the evidence he knows about in the Burisma case may interest U.S. authorities and he’d like to present that information to new U.S. Attorney General William Barr

https://thehill.com/opinion/wh...sed-probe-is-revived

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The demoncrats don’t have dick. This is all posturing to appeal to their base.

It’s going to come back to haunt them 11/2020.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is just another step in the twisted plan of the deep state. Nothing more.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Journalism doesn’t exist anymore, its partisanship: Lawyer on Trump coverage

Sep. 25, 2019 - 5:13 - Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing, from diGenova & Toensing, LLP, join FOX Business to discuss the legal aspects of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

https://video.foxbusiness.com/...636001#sp=show-clips

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
President Trump.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, fellas, whores will be whores, crooks will be crooks, and snakes will be snakes

In this case, though, I'm thinking that this "whistleblower" is all three. Now, just why would this man need a "legal defense fund"? He might have something to be worried about, and then again, he might just be a money-grubbing little whore. Huh, whatcha think, gents? Roll Eyes

I tell ya, these people are slimy. I'm gonna get up tomorrow morning thanking God that I'm not one of them.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
"It is a very stressful thing to be a whistleblower.”

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post