SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
At lunch the pre-emptive Non-Spying strike was in full swing on MSNBC

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Flashguy, did you read the link I posted? Do you disagree with the premise of the article? Do you think that due to language and word usage changing since 1860 that the original intent of the amendment has changed?
Yes, I read it and I completely agree with it. Nevertheless, the general view of the public and most government officials is that the 14th A covers children of illegals. Until SCOTUS comes forth with a ruling that refutes that opinion, this problem will continue.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Warner is up for reelection in 2020. This could all turn out real bad for him

quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
From your keyboard to the electorate of Virginia's ears, one hopes.

Oh, PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease....

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I rather be rid of Kaine, but I'll take either gone.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
This is just too good! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-security-clearance/

Gaetz Introduces “PENCIL Act” to Remove Adam Schiff From House Intel Committee, Revoke His Security Clearance

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) introduced a bill dubbed the “PENCIL Act” to remove Adam Schiff (D-CA) from the House Intel Committee.

Gaetz named the resolution, Preventing Extreme Negligence with Classified Information Licenses Act, or PENCIL Act, a nod to President Trump, who recently called the Democrat lawmaker, “little pencil neck Adam Schiff.”

Today I filed the “PENCIL Act,” expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that “Congressman Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee and his security clearance immediately revoked,” the resolution said.

Rep. Adam Schiff simply cannot be trusted with classified or sensitive information.

Leaker and liar Adam Schiff should be thrown off of the House Intel Committee and his security clearance should be revoked after he peddled Russian collusion conspiracy theories for over two years without any evidence to back up his claims.

Schiff also leaked portions of Donald Trump Jr.’s testimony to the House Intel Committee to fake news CNN.

Schiff was seen leaving the closed-door House Intel hearing many times while Don Jr. was testifying and CNN would coincidentally publish articles about the contents of the hearing in real time.

The House Intel Chairman is still spreading Russian collusion lies about Trump and he’s abusing his position to continue to harass the President and his family.

Many members of the House Intel Committee are calling on Schiff to resign — former Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Jason Chaffetz recently called for Schiff’s security clearance to be revoked.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gaetz named the resolution, Preventing Extreme Negligence with Classified Information Licenses Act, or PENCIL Act, a nod to President Trump, who recently called the Democrat lawmaker, “little pencil neck Adam Schiff.”

For the record, Rush has been referring to Schiff as "pencil neck" for several years.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
there are some rumblings that the government is going to start releasing large quantities of illegal aliens

in sanctuary cities first

Smile

I like the idea - if you're going to let them go and cause turmoil and heartache, why not start with Pelosi's home district

I think its a wonderful plan - let the problem manifest itself where the problem needs to reside

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
there are some rumblings that the government is going to start releasing large quantities of illegal aliens

Smile

I like the idea - if you're going to let them go and cause turmoil and heartache, why not start with Pelosi's home district

I think its a wonderful plan - let the problem manifest itself where the problem needs to reside

Rush is talking about this right now. Perfect

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
AG Barr in testimony today:

" I think spying did occur " on the Trump campaign

It appears to me that many Dems are beginning to shit a brick over this and the new AG's promise to investigate it.

Isn't it hilarious how the Left keeps referring to AG Barr as "Hand-picked AG" or "Trump's AG", AS IF no other President in history EVER picked their own AG! Roll Eyes

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Smile

The media/liberal heads were exploding as news of this came out, expressing disbelief. The president set the record straight Big Grin Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Hah, hah, I love it when President Trump pushes the leftists' buttons!

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

I love it when the Trumpster trolls the leftists like that!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Certainly, these cities are happy to welcome their bretheren, yes? Shouldn't be a problem at all.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton - "If that (Donald Trump) wins, we all hang from nooses!"

- Said in a tirade after the Matt Lauer interview in September 2016.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I love this President!!

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
I love this President!!

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“The Washington Post reported Thursday night that White House officials proposed the idea on at least two occasions as a way to retaliate against Democrats who opposed the president’s hard-line immigration policies.”

How is it retaliation ?
Seems very compassionate to me.

With the catch and release program supported by Democrats and opposed by Conservatives what would be compassionate with doing otherwise?

Democratic strong holds support open boarders and are welcoming of illegal immigrants with their sanctuary cities.

Conservative areas of the country oppose open boarders and are not welcoming of illegal immigrants.

Why would you release people where they are not wanted when there are welcoming areas of the country.

Seems that if we are going to release illegal immigrants, the only compassionate thing to do is release them in areas which are welcoming and accepting of them.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You want 'em, you got 'em.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

And may their budgets reflect it Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

And may their budgets reflect it Big Grin

Yup, just make sure the Feds (we the people) aren't on the hook to bail them out when they go broke.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post