SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I don't think he's an asshole at all!

Nor I. Wouldn't want or use such a sticker. Frown

Me too. Trump is not an asshole. He is kind and positive towards normal citizens and saves his anger and wrath for the assholes out there, including politicians, asshole celebrities, etc. While Obama did the complete opposite.

Barry is a complete asshole, not Trump.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Jerrold Nadler fell ill at a conference today, almost losing consciousness. An ambulance was called and he was taken to the hospital.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/24/...an-press-conference/

I'll just leave it at that.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Adam Schiff tweet from 17 Dec 2016

"President Obama can and must declassify as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections. Rest assured, Trump won't."

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSch...s/810245887536627712

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schiff now:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

Very gentlemanly of you Big Grin

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jerrold Nadler fell ill at a conference today, almost losing consciousness. An ambulance was called and he was taken to the hospital.

I wish him godspeed.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Adam Schiff tweet from 17 Dec 2016

"President Obama can and must declassify as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections. Rest assured, Trump won't."

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSch...s/810245887536627712

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schiff now:

I guess Schifferbrains is more than just a tad nervous about Trump doing to him what they tried to do to Trump for the past few years

Schifferbains is on the wrong side and I hope he goes down hard

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

I wish him godspeed.

https://townhall.com/columnist...chment-road-n2546819
From today’s Pat Buchanan column, the opening lines; seems appropriate here too:

After a stroke felled Woodrow Wilson during his national tour to save his League of Nations, an old rival, Sen. Albert Fall, went to the White House to tell the president, "I have been praying for you, Sir."

To which Wilson is said to have replied, "Which way, Senator?"

Historians are in dispute as to whether Wilson actually said it.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

I guess Schifferbrains is more than just a tad nervous about Trump doing to him what they tried to do to Trump for the past few years

Schifferbains is on the wrong side and I hope he goes down hard

Rest assured we are not related. Razz Big Grin

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-hoax-investigation/

While speaking to reporters as he left the White House for his trip to Japan on Friday, Trump said Barr will be in charge of the information from various agencies, which he ordered declassified on Thursday night.

“They’ll be able to see how this hoax, how this witch hunt started, why it started. It was an attempted coup or an attempted takedown of the President of the United States,” he said.

He explained that Democrats continued to try to do a “redo” of the investigation special counsel Robert Mueller conducted but that it was over.

“It’s over. There is no redo. They lost,” Trump said.

Trump described the investigative effort as an “an attempted coup” of his presidency but said he looked forward to learning the details of how it started.

He specifically needled a few reporters who expressed concern about his decision.

“We’re exposing everything,” Trump said. “We’re being – a word that you like – ‘transparent.’”

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
The People’s President delivering buckets of fun. During a refueling stop in Alaska, en route to Japan, President Trump greets a standing group of smiling troops at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson… “I figured I might as well get out of the plane.”

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
The People’s President delivering buckets of fun. During a refueling stop in Alaska, en route to Japan, President Trump greets a standing group of smiling troops at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson… “I figured I might as well get out of the plane.”
JBER is on the northeast edge of downtown Anchorage. I lived in Anchorage for 5 years during the Zippy presidency. He landed there dozens times to refuel during those 5 years, but only met with troops once.

Trump is such a breath of fresh air.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious- Why is the Secret Service holding their arms\jackets like that? Holding them open with both hands.

That was great.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I love when he told the guy to give him the hat and signed it. He is awesome.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I love when he told the guy to give him the hat and signed it. He is awesome.

And gave him the marker too. That was a great video. Made me smile.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Curious- Why is the Secret Service holding their arms\jackets like that? Holding them open with both hands.

That was great.

Keeps your hands free to engage your weapon, they Can keep the coat down to keep it from flipping up and exposing the weapon.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keeps your hands free to engage your weapon, they Can keep the coat down to keep it from flipping up and exposing the weapon.

Also the best non aggressive positions for potential hand to hand engagement.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

They were probably not holding them open with both hands as much as they were holding the edges of their coats so they could pull them open to reach their weapons without delay or fumbling. It’s also good to keep their hands up so they can react to threats by blocking or other action. Holding onto their jackets helps ensure their hands stay in the proper position and they’re not tempted to lower them because of inattention or becoming tired.

Just a guess. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47368 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Probably Fake Arms Wink

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was great.

If you look at them when they are walking up, that is about where the jackets hang. I don’t know what the wind is like, they could be keeping them from blowing open.

They could also be pre-staging their support hand to clear the cover garment. By doing the same thing with both hands, they don’t telegraph which side the gun is on and they are starting from a known reference point.

Just a guess too. Smile

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post