SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
[QUOTE] This leaves the Democrats with the initiative, the drive, the momentum. What you say is exactly what has to stop. Who gives a shit "what"? Or why? Or how? It is all an endless charade following an attempted coup, and it keeps Trump on the defensive, always protesting that he is not a ________ (fill in the blank according to the latest allegations.)

obviously the DNC MasterPlan will create an endless list of ephemera to justify their Borg-like notions of Social Order.

Had opportunity to do a bit of random 'search' yesterday and NOT ONE of any of the DNCDrones EVER mentioned or identified WHAT the 'Pelosi cover up' actual was. Even the otherwise 'well spoken' guest-clown on Tucker Carlson danced around specifying.

He did manage to convey the urgency to STOP DJT from continuing his outrage/threat. He even had the conviction Mueller established unarguable guilt.

We are moving from the phase of 'guilty without evidence' to 'guilty IN SPITE of evidence' to 'guilty without specific charge'; the 'guilty for NOT complying' with the hive mind.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Trump-- via Bill Barr-- needs to go on the offensive and then the game changes immediately. If that does not happen soon, it will be the death of a thousand cuts by the traitors.

Rosenstein appointed Mueller on May 17, 2017. Mueller’s first significant action was the indictment of Manafort and his business partner Rick Gates on Oct. 30, 2017 – five months later.

AG Barr appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham to investigate the origin of the “Russian collusion” probe just a couple of weeks ago. Some patience may be required. Frown

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8925 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
This damn near made me pee on myself. Big Grin From the Babylon Bee:

Demanding To Know Why He Allowed President Trump To Get Elected, Dems Subpoena God

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
AG Barr appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham to investigate the origin of the “Russian collusion” probe just a couple of weeks ago. Some patience may be required.

Patience, maybe. McCabe should have been indicted A YEAR AGO. He could be indicted TODAY if Barr is serious about cleaning up. How fast was Flynn indicted when he was found to be "lying"?

Barr has until January 20, 2021 at noon to get this figured out, to bring criminal charges. A long drawn out investigation is not possible this late in the game thanks to that cowardly POS Sessions.

posted Hide Post
Headline: Trump Fires Back at "Dumb As a Rock" Tillerson. Have to be honest. Yes I support Trump. But this stuff is getting old. Don't get me wrong. I like a lot of the stuff he does, like pulling Pelosi's plane and stopping her trip. I like somebody who fights back. But Trump should ignore a lot of this stuff. Given the state of the economy and other things, his approval numbers should be a lot higher.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Headline: Trump Fires Back at "Dumb As a Rock" Tillerson. Have to be honest. Yes I support Trump. But this stuff is getting old. Don't get me wrong. I like a lot of the stuff he does, like pulling Pelosi's plane and stopping her trip. I like somebody who fights back. But Trump should ignore a lot of this stuff. Given the state of the economy and other things, his approval numbers should be a lot higher.

Just sit back and let the man work. He know exactly what he's doing. Cool

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Razz

President Donald Trump is expected to sign a memorandum Thursday enforcing restrictions on welfare benefits for non-citizens, The Daily Caller has learned.

The memo directs government agencies to enforce legislation signed by President Bill Clinton in 1996 that requires sponsors of immigrants to the U.S. to reimburse the government for any welfare benefits received by the person they are sponsoring.

Immigrant sponsors will be informed by agencies that they are required to pay back the money, and that they will be sent to collections if they fail to do so. Agencies will have 90 days to update their guidance and will report back to the president on their progress in 180 days.

Sponsor repayment of welfare benefits was enacted under the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, but has remained largely unenforced. The bill was sponsored by Democratic Sens. Patrick Leahy and Patty Murray.

“This executive action will dramatically curb ‘welfare tourism’ and protect U.S. benefits for U.S. families,” a senior administration official told The Daily Caller. “It will also ensure that immigrant sponsors cannot continue the practice of bringing in large numbers of welfare-dependent immigrants: because they will be financially liable.”

The memo also requires enforcement of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996, which asks government agencies to consider the sponsor’s income when determining whether or not a non-citizen is eligible for welfare benefits. Because the agency would be bundling the sponsor’s and immigrant’s income, some immigrants may no longer meet the eligibility criteria.

That act was cosponsored by then-Sen. Joe Biden and Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden.

The administration says enforcing these two laws will help protect welfare benefits for American citizens. According to a poll conducted by America First Policies, 73 percent of Americans support the idea that immigrants to the U.S. should be able to support themselves financially.

“This is shifting the burden away from the taxpayer and asking people to be self-sufficient,” a senior administration official told the Caller. “We have our own citizens who are struggling.”

The White House says, citing a 2015 study from the Center for Immigration Studies, that 58 percent of all households headed by a non-citizen use at least one welfare program.

President Donald Trump’s proposed immigration plan, presented to the American people last week, follows a similar theme. The plan, which revamps the legal immigration system, would give priority to immigrants who earn higher wages and are financially independent.

While the new immigration plan is unlikely to succeed in the Democrat-controlled Congress, the administration has been taking other executive actions to claim smaller victories on immigration reform.

“This is part of a larger effort to do what it can on it’s own,” the official said of the administration’s actions.

Attorney General Bill Barr decided in April that asylum seekers who reach the “credible fear” threshold are no longer eligible to be released on bond, meaning they could be held indefinitely while awaiting court proceedings. The move sought to curb a method that some illegal immigrants use to gain entry to the U.S. despite not having legitimate asylum claims.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is also supporting measures to make sure that illegal immigrants are not able to take advantage of public housing benefits. Current law prevents illegal immigrants from using public housing benefits, but they have been able to skirt the rules by living with American citizens who receive housing subsidies.

HUD will begin evicting families who allow illegal immigrants to live with them in government-subsidized housing.

Shortly after those two actions were revealed, the president signed a memorandum recommending sanctions on countries that have a high rate of visa overstays. The administration will place travel restrictions on countries whose residents overstay their visas in the U.S. by a rate of 10 percent or higher.

“This is part of the Trump Administration’s comprehensive approach to combating illegal immigration,” a senior administration official said at the time.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...grants-non-citizens/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Looks like Declas is coming soon.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

quote:
“Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities....

....during the 2016 Presidential election. The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information....

Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
yep. Sarah Sanders just released the above statement as a "Statement on Presidential Memo signed tonight"

Just being reported by Fox:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ampaign-surveillance

Trump gives AG Barr authority to declassify documents related to 2016 campaign surveillance

Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
I'm not a doctor nor do I pretend to be one on a tv show, but I did stay one night at the Holiday Inn Express.  I believe the majority leaders of the Democratic party seem to have a mental problem.  They comes across as unhinged and obsessed on President Trump.  Someone needs to get them into counseling STAT!!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

A lot of authority being given to AG Barr.

"The authority in this memorandum shall terminate upon a vacancy in the office of the Attorney General"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

/snip

A lot of authority being given to AG Barr.

"The authority in this memorandum shall terminate upon a vacancy in the office of the Attorney General"

Thanks sdy.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
I'm not a doctor nor do I pretend to be one on a tv show, but I did stay one night at the Holiday Inn Express.  I believe the majority leaders of the Democratic party seem to have a mental problem.  They comes across as unhinged and obsessed on President Trump.  Someone needs to get them into counseling STAT!!

It's interesting that the cafeteria Catholic Nancy Pelosi seems to have suddenly found religion.

Posts: 20066 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I really like olfuzzy’s post, a few above.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8925 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Congressional Gridlock is expected to CONTINUE

Frown

Frustration boils over with Senate's 'legislative graveyard'
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 05/24/19 06:00 AM EDT

THE HILL > https://thehill.com/homenews/s...egislative-graveyard

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Having some bumper stickers made, couldn't find any on Amazon.

"PROUD OF OUR GREAT PRESIDENT THAT IS SOMETIMES AN ASSHOLE AND THAT'S OK"

May do a karma for a couple

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Having some bumper stickers made, couldn't find any on Amazon.

"PROUD OF OUR GREAT PRESIDENT THAT IS SOMETIMES AN ASSHOLE AND THAT'S OK"

May do a karma for a couple

===========================================

Big Grin Let me know when they're ready -

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I don't think he's an asshole at all!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I don't think he's an asshole at all!

Nor I. Wouldn't want or use such a sticker. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Political bumper stickers of any kind are for people who don't mind getting their car keyed, kicked, or crap thrown all over it. I don't need the aggravation.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post