SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We have heard a number of people say more things are coming out soon. Now President Trump gives us an indication also.

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJ.../1121890556001554432

President Trump:

Trump said he’s eager to look into how “ridiculous $35 million” Mueller probe started.

“Most of you know the answer to it anyway. The fair press, the good press, really the people that know what they're doing, or the people that are indeed fair, they know the answer to it.”

“What took place over last two years and really before that, in all fairness to Robert Mueller, things happened long before he even started and what took place is a disgrace to our country,” Trump said in Oval w Japan’s Abe.

Look at “all of the things you've been seeing with the insurance policy statement from 2 agents that are now gone. If you look at many of the elements of intrigue and frankly we're going to be seeing a lot over the next couple of weeks, things that a lot of people haven't seen.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fingers crossed. Let's roll.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Of the ringleaders, who will be the first to commit Clintoncide?

My guess is Brennan.
He is looking pretty scared.

Looks like Rosenstein may have made a deal, he is back smiling and now speaking badly about the Obama administration.

This is going to be great fun, think I need to pickup some more popcorn.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Some of these people need the Roger Stone treatment.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31423 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:

I'd be happy with an Old Testament stoning, myself, but I'd be satisfied with a modern Stoning.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:

I'd be happy with an Old Testament stoning, myself, but I'd be satisfied with a modern Stoning.

Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Praetorian Guard is a two-edged sword, as the Dems will discover to their ruage. Now that Caesar has the city, they will turn with greater vigor on Caesar's enemies than they did on Caesar's friends when they thought the city was lost.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I've considered what cost bringing the coup attempt failures to justice. With the country so divided and the media on their side, and seeing what small things they have already incited riots about, I've considered if we should let them just go away and not come back. If they want to destroy the country as many of us have suspected, this is an opportunity for them.

Possibly cities will burn and the accused would think its funny, but probably just and fair trials and sentences are all that can be done, and deal with the fallout.

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
No one is going to riot over the likes of Brenner, Clapper, Strokeit/Page, McCabe, Comey, Clinton and the rest seeing Justice.

Throwing the magic Muslim in the slammer might get ugly, but it'd be worth it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"Might get ugly"-- no, it would be much worse than that. The question is whether it's a price we need to pay.

President Trump used the term "attempted coup" for the first time a couple of days ago.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
"Might get ugly"-- no, it would be much worse than that. The question is whether it's a price we need to pay.

If everyone else went to the slammer and obummer was disgraced, PDJT could pardon him “in the interests of healing the nation.” That might chap oblunder’s hide more than going to jail. Smile

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

Yes. Letting them get away with it would be a failure of justice and we need that to be restored so people once again have faith that our leaders can do what needs done, otherwise, we are just like a hundred other countries with no justice.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
No one is going to riot over the likes of Brenner, Clapper, Strokeit/Page, McCabe, Comey, Clinton and the rest seeing Justice.

Throwing the magic Muslim in the slammer might get ugly, but it'd be worth it.

They incited riots over "Hands Up! and "I can't breathe!" lies, and that wasn't even to protect themselves.

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
President Trump is a brilliant deal maker. I don't know how this will all play out, but I'm glad he is in the Oval Office and not me. All I know is that an attempted coup must be punished in the most severe terms. And we are dealing-- in the perps themselves, and in their supporters in the population at large-- a lot of very bad characters.

You don't have to be Nostradamus to see that we are closing in on serious turmoil.

Some things there is no way around. You need to go right through them, for better or worse. If traitors could attempt coups with no consequences, our country would be lost.

Batten the hatches.

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember at the last minute on Jan 20 2017:
quote:
Susan Rice Email Suggests Obama Intel. Community Did Not Proceed 'By the Book' on Trump-Russia

https://pjmedia.com/trending/s...ook-on-trump-russia/

Interesting:
Obama reportedly made these remarks in the context of a January 5 meeting, "following a briefing by IC leadership on Russian hacking during the 2016 Presidential election." The meeting included FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, Vice President Joe Biden , and Rice herself, according to the email.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: braillediver,

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Sarah Sanders gets quite a welcome in Wisconsin

video at :

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-donald-trump-rally/

Sarah Sanders Skips WHCA Dinner, Gets Rock Star Welcome at Donald Trump Rally

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump tweets:

Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano...

....Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good “pal” of low ratings Shepard Smith.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Napolitano recently wrote:

The third conclusion that Mueller came to is a little bit more troublesome. That conclusion is that the president of the United States probably committed the crimes of obstruction of justice but probably should not be charged for them. That's a head-scratcher. Is the president above the law? What do we do if the president commits a crime? Do we let him get away with it?

https://www.realclearpolitics....t_above_the_law.html

President Trump in Wisconsin last night. He did not attend the White House Correspondents Dinner. Neither did Sarah Sanders.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Remember at the last minute on Jan 20 2017:
quote:
Susan Rice Email Suggests Obama Intel. Community Did Not Proceed 'By the Book' on Trump-Russia

https://pjmedia.com/trending/s...ook-on-trump-russia/

Interesting:
Obama reportedly made these remarks in the context of a January 5 meeting, "following a briefing by IC leadership on Russian hacking during the 2016 Presidential election." The meeting included FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, Vice President Joe Biden , and Rice herself, according to the email.

Of course they were acting "By the Book"! It just wasn't "The Book" that American citizens would expect or approve our government to be using. It's the same "Book" that allowed Hillary Clinton to conceal her dealings as Secretary of State as a "pay for play" scheme in violation of federal law. It's the same "Book" that DNC employed to let millions of dollars flow into it's coffers from contributors that believed Bernie Sanders would benefit from, once he received the party endorsement as it's candidate for president. Yea, "By the Book"! Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Many here have noted the bizarre behavior of Judge Napolitano, who suddenly embraced leftist positions against Trump, and generally became hostile. Trump recently explained that Napolitano asked him for an appointment to the SCOTUS, and, also, for a pardon for a friend. The president declined on both. And Napolitano became an enemy.

I can't say why, exactly, but I never trusted Napolitano.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...t-pardon-for-friend/