SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Not well versed at what follows in the wake of failed coup attempts, I assume commonly the perps more than lose their jobs.

There is an old proverb, "Never wound a king," which speaks to the usual results. Wink

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
It looks like the Dem's playbook doesn't change much. Short video on them taking down Nixon.

https://www.oann.com/former-pr...artisan-prosecutors/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good old Brian Williams:

“It's already been mentioned around here. It would harken back to a conflict decades ago, we would not be surprised if some headline writer somewhere came up somewhere with " Baghdad Bill Barr " for what we saw today."

says the guy who was fired for chronic lying

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...d-bill-barr-n2545015

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John Brenann tells MSNBC:

"If there is even a reference to the Trump campaign unwittingly aiding the Russian effort to interfere, that should be the banner headline,"

moving the goal posts a bit ?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...y-should-be-n2544998

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Trump needs to utterly and completely STOP talking about this. A reporter asks a question, "That's been settled, next question". The same goes for his press people. On a talk show and get asked about it? "That's settled, next question." The ONLY people who should be talking about this are the left. Eventually the American people will realize that the left has nothing of substance to offer.

And AG Barr needs to bring the full force of the law down on the necks of every single traitor, up to and including the previous president.

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
It’s fun watching the Dems and the MSM trying to make a meal from the Mueller nothin’ burger. They can’t succeed, and the effort distracts them from serious mischief.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Skip to 2:19

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ommYzJDJjA8
What happened at 2:19? I didn't notice anything except the camerman dropped his stuff a few seconds later.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:

What happened at 2:19? I didn't notice anything except the camerman dropped his stuff a few seconds later.

That's when the press conference starts.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
How noble of him.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Know your enemy:

"Soros: Trump Will "Disappear" In 2020, Or Even Sooner
I so wish somebody would punch this POS ticket.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
The President has stood tall against one of, if not the most political investigations that cost taxpayers 25 million, was conducted by his sworn enemies (all political hacks), was wrecked with leaks, was based on false information created by or significantly contributed to by a foreign (perhaps former)intelligence agent, paid for by the DNC if not Hillary’s campaign, aided and abetted by fraudulently obtained wire taps, the DOJ, FBI and at least some in our own intelligence community. No one will ever convince me that Obama did not know about and authorize the use of .gov agencies to ensure DJT was not elected or, once he was, to try to oust him. Lets not forget the dozens of media “bombshells” that were complete bullshit, obviously designed to sway public opinion and fuel the low information voters’ Trump Derangement Syndrome (now there is real collusion DNC and the media). Despite bullying threatening and coercing everyone they could, Mueller and his sycophants failed and DJT came out clean. Then, he sticks a thumb in their eye by NOT claiming executive privilege on anything, even though he could have legally done so.

What has happened here is nothing short of an attempted coup and those responsible should be tried for treason. Those responsible have turned this great nation into a banana republic. I have no words to articulate the depths of my despair about where we are headed and the Democrats’ plan for us, God forbid, if they get any more power then they already have.

All I can say is thank you Mr President for standing firm, doing what you promised us you would do, not taking any shit from anyone, and persevering in what sometimes appeared to be the face of overwhelming opposition. God Bless President Donald J. Trump.

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And for any of you who thought the Mueller Report and AG Barr's comments today might bring this all to an end, I give you the Washington Post.

Mueller report lays out obstruction evidence against the president

This insanity has apparently not run its course just yet.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:

It's 2 hours and 19 minutes, 2:19:00.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And for any of you who thought the Mueller Report and AG Barr's comments today might bring this all to an end, I give you the Washington Post.

Sadly, but predictably, not. I think we all need to refer to Para's above comments for what will eventually have to be a remedy. The left will likely only ramp up it's lies, deceits and tactics. It's truly becoming a fight for our country.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yep, ultimate trolling!!!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

No one here who understands the commies' mindset is naive enough to think these maggots are giving up so easily.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
As I read the Mueller Report, the first part is about how aggressive the Russian social media campaign was.

The Russian Internet Research Agency (IRA) was a big part of this 2016 election interference.

Then on page 40, there is this:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damn Russians even got to Santa Claus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I hope so too. AG Barr seems like a no-nonsense guy. So glad Sleepy Sessions is gone.

AMEN!!

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Know your enemy:

"Soros: Trump Will "Disappear" In 2020, Or Even Sooner
I so wish somebody would punch this POS ticket.

I see the Trump picture, but I think of this...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of stu1000rr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Yep, ultimate trolling!!!

The should have been playing The Rains of Castamere.

One night, I hold on you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, you
Castamere, Castamere, Castamere, Castamere
A coat of gold, a coat of red
A lion still has claws
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord
As long and sharp as yours
And so he spoke, and so he spoke
That Lord of Castamere
And now the rains weep o'er his halls
With no one there to hear
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his halls
And not a soul to hear
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Posts: 265 | Location: Southwest Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2012Report This Post