SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:
Karl Rove has made a career out of being wrong.

Not at all relevant, but on my honeymoon in 2013, at a quite spot in Tahiti, Karl Rove and his wife were staying where I was. We spent some time chatting in the pool.

Did he brow beat you with his little chalk board Wink

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

House Dem asks IRS for 6 years of Trump's tax returns, setting up showdown with White House

These stupid Democrats are determined to embarrass this President out of office by hook or by crook between this and demanding the full Mueller report, since they don't have any viable candidates to actually take him on and beat him. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
House Dem asks IRS for 6 years of Trump's tax returns, setting up showdown with White House

These stupid Democrats are determined to embarrass this President out of office by hook or by crook between this and demanding the full Mueller report, since they don't have any viable candidates to actually take him on and beat him. Roll Eyes

I'd like to know what Demoshit-tard thinks a President's tax returns has ANYTHING to do with being elected or holding office. Show me in the U.S. Constitution where it says a President's tax returns has anything to do with the price of tea in China. President Trump should have just two words for these assholes...
POUND
SAND

I hope these idiots have over-productive tear ducts, because it's about to be a looooooooooon 6 more years for them, and maybe much, much longer if they keep up their petty bullshit. Which is TOTALLY fine by me!!

Suck it, Libtards!!

EDIT TO ADD:
With as much money as President Trump has and the type of business with which he is involved, do these dipshits not understand he probably has a team of CPA's and lawyers doing his taxes for him?? Oh good lord. These people are blithering idiots and the sad thing is, they consume my oxygen and pro-create. [LOOOOONG SIGH]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall, I believe during his campaign, that President Trump said he would show his tax returns when Obama showed his school transcripts. Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'd much rather see the tax returns of politicians that some how become millionaires, rather than the return of a billionaire that becomes a politician

and speaking of unhinged, what does one need to do to have Maxine Waters taken into custody and held for a psychiatric evaluation

I think that she poses a threat to herself and want to see her get the help that she so desperately needs

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Good on President Trump!

“A Navy SEAL charged with stabbing to death a wounded 15-year-old ISIS fighter, along with other war crimes, has been reunited with his wife and son after President Donald Trump intervened on his behalf.
……
The move came the same day Trump tweeted: 'In honor of his past service to our Country, Navy Seal #EddieGallagher will soon be moved to less restrictive confinement while he awaits his day in court. Process should move quickly!’
……
Congressman Duncan Hunter, a California Republican who has been championing Gallagher’s case, said on The Brian Kilmeade Show this week that following his transfer from the brig, the jailed serviceman was allowed to meet with his wife and son, enjoy a meal at a Denny's and play golf on the driving range on the Naval base, reported Fox News…”

https://mol.im/a/6887613

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
This is awesome!

Trump is trolling Biden with video on Twitter:
https://www.louderwithcrowder....biden-groping-video/

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

And they have no legal standing to make either request.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more maneuvering by Michael Cohen to avoid jail

https://www.washingtontimes.co...new-evidence-agains/

President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen says he has new information to offer Democrats if authorities reduce or delay his upcoming three-year prison sentence.

In a letter to lawmakers Thursday, Cohen’s attorneys say he has discovered substantial files on a hard drive that could help investigations of the president.

The hard drive is said to include over 14 million files, which consist of all emails, voice recordings, images and attachments from Cohen’s computers and phones, his attorneys Lanny Davis, Michael Monico and Carly Chocron wrote.

“To date, Mr. Cohen has located several documents that we believe have significant value to the various congressional oversight and investigation committees,” his attorneys wrote.

In exchange, Cohen is seeking for congressional help to persuade the Southern District of New York to allow him more time before reporting to jail so he can review the files. He is also asking for a reduced prison sentence while he “is fully cooperating with prosecutors and Congress.”

Cohen is also asking top Democrats on the panels to write letters to prosecutors with the Southern District of New York outlining his cooperation. Cohen’s attorneys say he only recently discovered the hard drive.

“With 30 days left before he surrenders to prison, time is no longer a luxury he is capable of,” they added.

Cohen was sentenced last year for three years in prison for financial crimes, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress. He appeared before three congressional panels earlier this year, accusing Mr. Trump of financial fraud and orchestrating hush money payments to women who alleged having affairs with the president.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Peggy Noonan needs to be added to the list.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cohen’s attorneys say he has discovered substantial files on a hard drive that could help investigations of the president.

I thought Mueller's goons confiscated all of his computers during their raid.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought Mueller's goons confiscated all of his computers during their raid

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
I seem to recall, I believe during his campaign, that President Trump said he would show his tax returns when Obama showed his school transcripts. Big Grin
Yep. and I think he should reiterate that again for the corrupt media.

Add Cohen to the list of people I now longer wish to hear from ever again.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
glad to see that the President has decided to go with a bigger pitbull for the Director of ICE

meanwhile AOC is now stumpting for reparations

I'm in favor of that

really

I think we need compensation for all the damage, misery, heartache and crime caused by the illegal immigrants

she can start by sending me $500,001 for pain and suffering, and compensatory damages caused by her target audience

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How do I get me some of them rembutations?

Posts: 107591 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How do I get me some of them rembutations?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Mad Max as a Klingon! AOC as Lack of Data! LOL

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/s46SHHSbQ0c

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Trump has done more for me than Obama

Actor Isaiah Washington has slammed Barack Obama for not supporting 'Africa or the Black Agenda' while praising Donald Trump for inviting him to the White House to celebrate the First Step Act prison reform.

The former Grey's Anatomy star tweeted his thanks to '45' while criticizing '44' in a series of posts where he shared pictures of the current president from this week.

Washington was at the White House to see the celebrate a prison reform bill, the First Step Act, which is focused on inmate rehabilitation.

He wrote: 'I voted for 44 twice. I even checked my emails in his Senate Office while lobbying for Salone to be given another chance to rebrand.

'Not once in 8 years was I given any support regarding Africa or the Black Agenda, but 45 invites me to the WH to celebrate the #FirstStepAct.' …”

https://mol.im/a/6893717

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
DJT has done it again! He's got everyone from Dem. presidential candidates to the NYT running cover for MS13.

Of course they are trying to make it seem like he called anyone crossing the border illegally an animal when he was clearly talking about MS13 members who commit heinous crimes.

Even AP was shamed into correcting its story:

But the NYT and others are sticking with it.

I am beginning to think that 2020 is going to be a landslide.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post