SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
This is the first time-- that I know of-- that Trump said, outright: "This was an attempted takeover."

We've known that for a long time. But just from a historical perspective, it's a stunning moment: The President of the United States says, on national television, that powerful democrats attempted a coup!

Take three steps back and just think of that. Incredible. Eek

Go back a few months and you'll see that I made the same statement. A coup was being attempted. Impeach Trump, get Pence for association, and Pelosi as 3rd in line becomes president and the Democrats have total power.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is the first time-- that I know of-- that Trump said, outright: "This was an attempted takeover."

We've known that for a long time. But just from a historical perspective, it's a stunning moment: The President of the United States says, on national television, that powerful democrats attempted a coup!

Take three steps back and just think of that. Incredible. Eek

This takeover attempt is the continuation of when bho said to "fundamentally change America" after being nominated or elected, don't remember which. But it has been coming on for years even before that. bho put it into gear in it's current form. Now aoc is trying a higher gear.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Lefties are nuttier than I imagined. This article by Ralph Nader is TDS exemplified. One claim is that the mainstream media is in on the fix that let Trump off on the Russian Collusion hoax. Be sure to read some of the comments.

https://www.commondreams.org/v...OhwaPvvZIcxGisc5tkUY

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Wow, you are right, lots of leftist craziness in that article, especially in the comments.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Some fireworks in the House Intel Committee hearing right now. All the Republicans publicly called for Schiff to resign his leadership. The pencil neck twit was indignant.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hamden106
Master of one hand
pistol shooting

posted March 28, 2019 12:11 AM

This takeover attempt is the continuation of when bho said to "fundamentally change America" after being nominated or elected, don't remember which. But it has been coming on for years even before that. bho put it into gear in it's current form. Now aoc is trying a higher gear.

Eventually, this stunning, sickening story will all come out. Obama and his partner in crime Hillary Clinton mapped out a way to seize control of the United States. They would nullify an election if it went amiss, and she failed to win. Trump would be impeached and removed from office, and Hillary would be installed. In the course of her eight years, the FBI and ATF would become her Stasi. IRS and DOJ would see to it that her political opponents were imprisoned for crimes. ("Show me the man....")

They had already weaponized all the major agencies of the federal government. FBI, CIA, IRS, ATF, DOJ, were all in their pocket.

Last night on Hannity, President Trump used the most direct, forceful language I have heard from him. He called it "an attempted takeover," and used the word "treason" repeatedly.

Hang on, folks. This is about to get really interesting.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Some fireworks in the House Intel Committee hearing right now. All the Republicans publicly called for Schiff to resign his leadership. The pencil neck twit was indignant.
Why am I quoting you? Any idea?

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hamden106
Master of one hand
pistol shooting

posted March 28, 2019 12:11 AM

Eventually, this stunning, sickening story will all come out. Obama and his partner in crime Hillary Clinton mapped out a way to seize control of the United States. They would nullify an election if it went amiss, and she failed to win. Trump would be impeached and removed from office, and Hillary would be installed. In the course of her eight years, the FBI and ATF would become her Stasi. IRS and DOJ would see to it that her political opponents were imprisoned for crimes. ("Show me the man....")

They had already weaponized all the major agencies of the federal government. FBI, CIA, IRS, ATF, DOJ, were all in their pocket.

Last night on Hannity, President Trump used the most direct, forceful language I have heard from him. He called it "an attempted takeover," and used the word "treason" repeatedly.

Hang on, folks. This is about to get really interesting.

We possibly were only saved due to their inept forecasting of the election and them being sure she'd win. If they had correctly forecast DT winning, they would have reacted more urgently and decisively.

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Puketoeski is still on TV demanding the entire un redacted report, even though the D full well know that due to law, parts can never be released, its just a show for the masses to keep the narrative going.

JMO but it never was designed (by the originators) to really get Trump on Collusion (although that would have been a bonus) it's become more typical D politician pandering to the base and obstructing governing by any R President. They have done it with every R POTUS in my lifetime.

D voters are in a sense cuckolds, they know the press has been feeding them lies on Trump for two years, but they want to believe it's still all ok, and they can't admit it to anyone because they've barked out loud to everyone that Trumps involved in collusion.

It's all just mindfucking by the D politicians and backed with the press and it's glorious to watch.

We'll never convince the extremes that he's innocent, we just have to convince the middle that the act for the past two years was so egregious that they need to help remove the D part from power for another two years.

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Devin Nunes, a hero of the attempted coup, is sending criminal referrals to the DOJ.

"He said on the ending of the Special Counsel investigation, after it found the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia, “We knew this was a joke from the beginning, and I’ve said as much for a long time. Basically from the time our report came out, which has been a year. But now, the real work begins. It’s good to not have that sitting out there. But we have to now go on offense and track down all these dirty cops and bad players.”

Time to go on offense! Big Grin The problem with having an attempted coup that involved so many people is that all you need is one of them to start singing and the whole cast of traitors is screwed. I'm betting on Loretta Lynch. Or John "Bad Information" Brennan.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ferral-time-offense/

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Watching on C-SPAN, This House Intel committee hearing is crazy. Val Demings lecturing us on "being held accountable", regardless of party affiliation. What a joke. Hillary anyone?

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
correct me if I'm wrong but aren't his 'powers' exactly the same that Snuffy the Wunder Putz had?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Why am I quoting you? Any idea?

Yeah, I think I do. My bad.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Go thou and sin no more

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Newt Gingrich: This is the first deliberate attempt of a coup d’etat by the deep state we’ve ever seen. It was clearly an attack on the American Constitution on our entire process of governance. People like Comey were right in the middle of it. The very idea that he has the hutzpah to go on national television to say anything given his own track record tells you how sick the system has become. The whole system frankly resembles the Jussie Smollett case. Over and over and over again we have these people who are liars, who show back up as if they weren’t liars, who pretend they can be relied upon. You had the head of a CIA who I think was undermining the United States and undermining the constitution. And this is not going to go away.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...eve-ever-seen-video/

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
The whole system frankly resembles the Jussie Smollett case. Over and over and over again we have these people who are liars, who show back up as if they weren’t liars, who pretend they can be relied upon. You had the head of a CIA who I think was undermining the United States and undermining the constitution.
That's an apt comparison, Mr. Gingrich.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
From the President:

Mexico is doing NOTHING to help stop the flow of illegal immigrants to our Country. They are all talk and no action. Likewise, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador have taken our money for years, and do Nothing. The Dems don’t care, such BAD laws. May close the Southern Border!

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Just coming up for air. Smile

Rush on Bret Baier
President Trump in Michigan
Rush on Hannity's TV show

Talk about those two being ON FIRE! OMG! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I just got home from the Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, MI. It was absolutely rockin’ in that place tonight. Every seat was filled and there were a bunch on the floor. I think there were over 11,000 in Van Andel Arena and a lot more in the street who couldn’t get in. The energy in the crowd was fantastic and Trump and Trump Jr. did not disappoint.
I think it says a lot when at 2+ years into his Presidency Trump can pack people into a stadium like that and get the kind of response that he was getting. He’s winning, which means we’re winning. I feel better and better about 2020 all the time.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Report This Post