SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:Pipin' hot!

That’s Hot Pocket hot Para... Big Grin

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, when is President Trump's next rally? Big Grin

Michigan, Thursday night. https://fox17online.com/2019/0...-rapids-on-march-28/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“Attorney General William Barr was able to quickly decide not to charge President Donald Trump with obstruction of justice because he had a three-week head start, a Justice Department official said Monday.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller informed Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein around March 1 that he would not be reaching any conclusions about whether Trump tried to interfere with a counterintelligence probe into Russia's 2016 election interference.

Mueller laid out both sides of the argument and left it up to Barr and Rosenstein, who decided there was insufficient evidence to sustain a criminal charge.

Democrats in Washington complained Sunday, after Barr told a quartet of congressional leaders of his decision, that only a partisan finding could be made so fast. But the longer lead-time fills in a crucial detail about the decision-making process…”

https://mol.im/a/6848749

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, when is President Trump's next rally? Big Grin
Michigan, Thursday night. https://fox17online.com/2019/0...-rapids-on-march-28/
Hot damn! Gonna be a doozy!

Posts: 107256 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Step back in time, If you will, to October 19, 2016, with the USAToday:

"Donald Trump has, in recent days, blasted the presidential campaign as "rigged," and at Wednesday's debate in Las Vegas, he was asked whether he would accept the election results, no matter the outcome.
He refused to make that commitment, saying he would "look at it at the time." When pressed again by moderator Chris Wallace, the GOP nominee said: “I will tell you at the time. I will keep you in suspense.”

Trump's statements drew sharp criticism from members of both parties, including from his opponent, Hillary Clinton, who slammed his position as "horrifying" during the debate.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, a GOP senator from South Carolina who has refused to back Trump, said in a statement that the Republican nominee was "doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate."

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi in a statement after the debate said that "just when you think you have seen it all from Donald Trump, he stoops to a new low with his contempt for the sanctity of our elections."

Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid tweeted that Trump must "immediately reverse course and say he will accept the results."
Trump's refusal to accept results of upcoming election is horrifying. He must immediately reverse course and say he will accept the results.
— Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid) October 20, 2016

Conservative commentator Laura Ingraham, a Trump supporter, tweeted that "he should have said he would accept the results of the election. There is no other option unless we're in a recount again."
He should have said he would accept the results of the election. There is no other option unless we're in a recount again.
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) October 20, 2016

Steve Schmidt, a GOP strategist, told MSNBC that the answer was a "disqualifying moment" and represented a "clear and present danger to our constitutional order."

Nicolle Wallace, a NBC News analyst and an advisor to the 2008 McCain campaign, said on NBC of Trump's response: "He may as well have laid down in his own coffin with a hammer and nail and pounded it in himself."

Carlos Curbelo, a GOP congressman from Florida, wrote on Twitter that the "acceptance of election results is fundamental to our democracy & Constitution. This cannot be undermined ever."
Peaceful transfer of power & acceptance of election results is fundamental to our democracy & Constitution. This cannot be undermined ever."

https://www.usatoday.com/story...s-reaction/92445068/

Crow pie. Tabasco helps, losers. Eat hearty!

Posts: 15842 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:

Beck is now a believer!

I bet there will be a flood of other "Never Trumpers" pulling the lever for Trump in 2020. For one thing, he now has a record, and a darn good one.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Hahaha!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
James Woods is my hero. I wish he would adopt me.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I’d like to see Scott Adams riffing with James Woods. Neutron bomb of conservative wit

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From one of the senate DEMs dimmest bulbs:

Sen Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii:

"So just because there was not enough evidence for a criminal charge of conspiracy does not mean that this very cozy relationship that Donald Trump has with Vladimir Putin, who, by the way, must be really happy that this came about, that this kind of cozy relationship that is not good for our country, in that it's not transparent, will continue,”

https://www.washingtonexaminer...me-back-empty-handed

video at link

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
time to go after the democrats

lets start with the previous administration and work our way down the food chain

I'd like see Holder, Rice and others in handcuffs

lets ruin them, playing nice hasn't gotten us anywhere

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
From one of the senate DEMs dimmest bulbs:

Sen Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii:

She's the Senate version of Cynthia McKinney.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m disgusted yet not surprised.

I missed the ABC NBC CBS nightly news broadcast but I turned on the TV to catch the PBS evening broadcast just to see what they’d say. I’m sure it was just as I expected.

I’m not surprised at all, and I’m disgusted my tax dollars go to this crap.

I turned it, PBS, off about 9 minutes into the broadcast after the disgusting babble and slant about refusing to accept the Trump vindication by Judy Woodruff and the Democrat mouth pieces refusing to accept it and wanting more.

I’m a bit too pissed and disgusted to be more explanative so I’ll just stop here.

I will add that I’d be thrilled to see PBS defunded and these pompous buffoons posing as journalists file for unemployment.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Report This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I’m disgusted yet not surprised.

I missed the ABC NBC CBS nightly news broadcast but I turned on the TV to catch the PBS evening broadcast just to see what they’d say. I’m sure it was just as I expected.

I’m not surprised at all, and I’m disgusted my tax dollars go to this crap.

I turned it, PBS, off about 9 minutes into the broadcast after the disgusting babble and slant about refusing to accept the Trump vindication by Judy Woodruff and the Democrat mouth pieces refusing to accept it and wanting more.

I’m a bit too pissed and disgusted to be more explanative so I’ll just stop here.

I will add that I’d be thrilled to see PBS defunded and these pompous buffoons posing as journalists file for unemployment.

Let them talk.....please, the more they keep this up the crazier and unable to govern they sound.

I did not think Trump's chances in 2020 were better than 50/50.....but between this and the hard left towards communism I am totally rethinking that.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
50/50? Whatever you're drinking dewhorse, STOP!

Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
looking back a bit

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ply-sourced-n2543726

Let's not forget that The Washington Post and The New York Times won the 2018 Pultizer Prize for their national reporting of President Donald Trump's alleged collusion with Russia.

The "award winning" journalists include Maggie Haberman, Jo Becker, Matt Apuzzo and Mark Mazetti from The Times and Rosalind Helderman, Tom Hamburger, Ellen Nakashima, Adam Entous and Greg Miller from WaPo.

They received the award "For deeply sourced , relentlessly reported coverage in the public interest that dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect’s transition team and his eventual administration. (The New York Times entry, submitted in this category, was moved into contention by the Board and then jointly awarded the Prize.)"

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I doubt any of them are rushing to return their Pulitzers.
And I doubt Pulitzer will revoke them.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, if ever they can admit to their mistakes, lies and astonishingly bad judgement, it will be years from now, when the responsibility for all of that will be as distant from them as the events themselves.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023