SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
This is EXACTLY how the Demoturds are acting...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
WINNING

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooooooh!!! Is Trump pissed!!! (Tarmac statement) Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool

He seemed to me like an angry New York blue collar guy. Bring it on, Donald!!! Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Just watch how they will turn on one another if a Special Council is appointed.... Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Oooooooh!!! Is Trump pissed!!! (Tarmac statement) Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool

I just tried searching for this "tarmac statement." No joy. Mind sharing what you're commenting about?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Really a cheap shot move by Mueller. He just had to give the DEMs something to chew on. The obstruction charge was beyond absurd.
Give who Mueller and his team were, you knew no matter what they found, they'd leave some blood in the water for the Dem's to try and exploit.

This thing is over...except to the loonie left who will continue to do everything they can to exploit it, right up through the 2020 election.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If you have FB, Trump just posted an amusing video: https://www.facebook.com/Donal...eos/384905722094657/

Best comment:
quote:
Please don’t rush to judgement on the Mueller report. We need to wait and hear the opinions of Alyssa Milano and Robert De Niro before we can draw a final conclusion.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23253 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
I just tried searching for this "tarmac statement." No joy. Mind sharing what you're commenting about?
Yes, please, I would like to see that, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Yes, please, I would like to see that, too.

At the link.

Trump calls Russia probe 'an illegal takedown that failed' after Mueller report summary released

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ort-summary-released

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’d like to now see the political (note: not calling for violence) version of The Godfather Baptism scene where Michael Corleone whacks all his enemies in one fell swoop, just this time it’s Trump with Podesta, Nadler, Rosenstein, McCabe, etc etc etc.

That would be amazing to see go down. Big Grin

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

At the link.

Trump calls Russia probe 'an illegal takedown that failed' after Mueller report summary released

Thanks, that's the one. I can't remember the last time I saw Trump make such a terse statement, since he loves to embellish and enjoy the moment.

He's not happy about the Mueller report, he's pissed that the whole damned thing happened.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
yesterday Comey tweeted about geologic time

today he tweets:

Who does he think he is fooling ?

Mr deep thinker blew it and everybody knows.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:

today he tweets:

He has an Attorney General with balls to deal with now. A lot of shit could end up on his plate now and he's worried about it. I hope he has a lot of sleepless nights in his future.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:

today he tweets:

Jesus I'm sick of these self-important turds.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
When the liberals lose and fail they seem to take walks in the forest. Maybe Comey will find Hillary wandering around again.
James Woods is fearless.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good article by Kim Strassel of WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/m...44919e2d48661b9f9f89

Mueller Is Done. Now Probe the Real Scandal

Attorney General William Barr has reported to Congress that special counsel Robert Mueller has cleared President Trump and his campaign team of claims of conspiring with Russia during the 2016 election.

This is more than an exoneration. It’s a searing indictment of the Federal Bureau of Investigation , as well as a reminder of the need to know the story behind the bureau’s corrosive investigation.

Mr. Mueller’s report likely doesn’t put it that way, but it’s the logical conclusion of his no-collusion finding. The FBI unleashed its powers on a candidate for the office of the U.S. presidency, an astonishing first. It did so on the incredible grounds that the campaign had conspired to aid a foreign government. And it used the most aggressive tools in its arsenal—surveillance of U.S. citizens, secret subpoenas of phone records and documents, even human informants.

The wreckage is everywhere. The nation has been engulfed in conspiracy theories for years. A presidency was hemmed in by the threat of a special counsel. Citizens have gone to jail not for conspiracy, but for after-the-fact interactions with Mr. Mueller’s team. Dozens more have spent enormous amounts of money and time defending their reputations.

None of this should ever have happened absent highly compelling evidence—from the start—of wrongdoing. Yet from what we know, the FBI operated on the basis of an overheard conversation of third-tier campaign aide George Papadopoulos, as well as a wild “dossier” financed by the rival presidential campaign. Mr. Mueller’s no-collusion finding amounts to a judgment that there never was any evidence . The Papadopoulos claim was thin, the dossier a fabrication.

Which is all the more reason Americans now deserve a full accounting of the missteps of former FBI Director James Comey and his team—in part so that this never happens again. That includes the following: What “evidence” did the FBI have in totality? What efforts did the bureau take to verify it? Did it corroborate anything before launching its probe? What role did political players play? How aware was the FBI that it was being gulled into a dirty-trick operation, and if so, how did it justify proceeding? How intrusive were the FBI methods? And who was harmed?

If Mr. Mueller has done his job properly, his report will address some of this. His team would have had to look into the sources of the allegations as part of determining the documents’ (lack of) veracity. A Mueller report that doesn’t mention the dossier and its political provenance, or questionable news stories used to justify surveillance warrants, for instance, is a report that is playing politics.

The fuller accounting will come only through total disclosure of FBI and Justice Department probe documents. Mr. Trump promised that disclosure in September but has yet to follow through. That transparency is now a necessity. The Mueller report is only half the story. With the special-counsel probe at an end, it’s time to go back the beginning—to the documents that explain its origin. Only then will Americans have the full story of the Russia-collusion narrative.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Serving a "nothing burger!"

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hah, I see Fat Jerry is still vowing to continue on with the investigations! Keep on tilting at windmills, Fat Jerry, the American voters will reward you handsomely in 2020.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post