SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I think the President should make the entire unredacted report public by executive order

the people have a right to know everything - this isn't a national security issue, its about allowing everyone to read the report and know exactly who did what to whom and who was complicit in trying to overthrow the duly elected government

do I expect the Injustice Department to go after and actually prosecute anyone?

Is that what you think this report will be? I doubt Meuller wrote anything about his own sham investigation to try and overthrow the duly elected President.

Sure, it should be released, but now the real investigations need to start!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:

...Sure, it should be released, but now the real investigations need to start!

There an FBI IG (not criminal) investigation in progress, I can't wait to read it.

And then see some criminal charges.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
There needs to be a Special Prosecutor/Counsel to investigate FBI corruption and FISA abuses. The DOJ IG has no teeth. He can’t convene a grand jury, he can’t get anyone indicted. Mueller got people thrown in jail for lying to him. The IG states that McCabe was not fully forthcoming and refers it to a us attorney to be buried. Then McCabe sells his book and goes on Bill Maher and sues for his pension etc.

I’m trying to think of who would make a competent, trustworthy Special counsel. Someone that would be somewhat acceptable to all sides. Any ideas?

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ I completely agree. We do not need just some finger wagging admonition that this kind of thing should not happen again-- which is the most we'd get from the IG. We need a special prosecutor so that ultimately the felons will go to prison, and the rule of law will be restored in America. If that does not happen, it's going to be downhill on a greased toboggan from here on. We are dealing with traitorous and dangerous totalitarians. On a 10 scale of how serious all this is, it's a 10.

Maybe Joe Lieberman would be a good choice. I think he is a basically honest and decent man, certainly not a partisan from either side, and he is more conservative than most of the RINOs now in office.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Listening live, Fox News. Short version of the Mueller report read. Once again, no collusion.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
FTW.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
If you want a good laugh...switch over to CNN

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's a wrap.

Now who's hungry?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
That's a wrap.

Now who's hungry?

Nothing burgers all around.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
#Slow Walk

Let the indictments for the attempted coup of a sitting President and the real Russian collusion et al begin.

Orange suits all around courtesy of the orange man.

Dare I say I feel some minor relief regarding internal threats to the Republic right about now.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
That's a wrap.

Now who's hungry?

Nothing burgers all around.

Don't forget the crow.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P229 357SIG Man:
If you want a good laugh...switch over to CNN

I watched a little and not one person on that panel stated that "Ok it's done, lets move on" Smile

I don't have enough guts to go to MSNBC. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
key parts

Russian Interference:

Obstruction of Justice:

Mueller tried to drop the obstruction hot potato to Barr. Barr said nope.

Really a cheap shot move by Mueller. He just had to give the DEMs something to chew on. The obstruction charge was beyond absurd.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Liberal heads have been exploding all weekend. The good news is that there is no brain matter to clean up.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24114 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How's Tingles Matthews doing? Has he started fashioning a noose for himself?

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23253 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post