SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I want a refund. $25,000,000 to investigate the president, what a fucking waste. We have every news organization in the US and a number of them globally looking for dirt on the prez, if there was anything significant out there they would have found it by now.

I want my damn money back, now. Besides the $25m wasted on this investigation there is the cost of the lost man hours on everything his investigative team should have been doing instead of the BS Russian narrative that anyone with half a braincell would have known was a politically motivated attack/strategy.

$25,000,000 is an expensive ticket for a shitty seat at a crappy show that left you underwhelmed after sitting in the theater seat for almost two years.

I want my fucking money back now!!!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so when do we fight back?

we've been selectively taking it in the ass every day for the past 2+ years

its time to make them pay, every last one of them

we need to do to them what they've done to us and that means we need to destroy them and their families

there is only one thing with which I disagree with President Trump

he has said on several occasions that democrats are not the enemy - he has to say that as President and I doubt he actually believes that

I beg to differ - they're the domestic enemy we were warned about

none of this will get better until heads roll for what they've done to this country

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
we've been selectively taking it in the ass every day for the past 2+ years

Don't you mean the past 10+ years??? I think you may be forgetting 8 years of the magnificent wonder-putz and the last year or so of Dubyuh's reign.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Too long to cut and paste but this is the meat of it.

Attorney General William Barr will not send a letter on Saturday to Capitol Hill concerning the conclusions of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report, a senior Justice Department official told Fox News, although administration sources familiar with the process say Barr is pushing for a prompt release of its key findings this weekend.

Barr is currently working "hand in hand" with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in reviewing the Mueller report at the DOJ, the senior official said.

A source familiar with the process had told Fox News earlier Saturday that Barr's report on Mueller's findings was imminent.

“The Attorney General wants to get this out tonight," the source said Saturday, noting that some procedural hurdles could delay Barr's release. “It will hit what is on everyone’s minds — no parsing of words, no games."

A separate source had also told Fox News that Barr was likely to report on Mueller's primary conclusions Saturday afternoon. Fox News is told that Barr may run the conclusions past White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Emmett Flood, who are currently in Mar-a-Lago, before they are released -- but that Trump's personal attorneys are unlikely to be notified.

It will likely take longer for the facts supporting the conclusions to come out, Fox News is told, because there may be materials that are either classified, or subject to executive privilege in the factual material.

Mueller is not recommending any further indictments as part of his inquiry, which effectively ended Friday, according to a senior Justice Department official. No Americans were charged during the Mueller probe for illegally conspiring with Russians on any matter relating to election interference -- a foundational reason for the launch of the high-profile investigation nearly two years ago.

Barr notified key congressional leaders in a letter Friday evening that Mueller finished his investigation, adding that a summary of the probe’s findings may be provided to lawmakers as soon as this weekend.

Fox News has also confirmed that House Democrats, meanwhile, will conduct a conference call at 3 p.m.E.T. Saturday with “chairs of relevant committees” to discuss next steps regarding the Mueller report and messaging. New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries will host as Caucus Chair, and attendees will include Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah E. Cummings, and Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff, as well as Committee on Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters.

Delaware Democrat Sen. Chris Coons, a member of the Judiciary Committee, told Fox News on Saturday: "It’s the end of the beginning. But it’s not the beginning of the end."

He added: "We’re spending the weekend in anticipation of what Attorney General Barr may share with Congress," and cautioned that Democrats were "concerned executive privilege could be asserted broadly here" to hide the report's key findings.=

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ay-games-source-says

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Cenk Uygur - the guy who organized the group that brought us Cortez

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh, so Mueller messed up. Mueller thought he was looking for collusion before the election to influence the election.

These radical leftists are going nuts.

and

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...t-trump-off-the-hook

video of Chris Matthews nearly having a fit about the Mueller decision re no more indictments

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I want a refund. $25,000,000 to investigate the president, what a fucking waste.
I want my fucking money back now!!!

I bet Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi and Paul Manafort and a few others feel the same!
They've been bankrupted.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

oh, so Mueller messed up. Mueller thought he was looking for collusion before the election to influence the election.

These radical leftists are going nuts.

Methinks he doesn't understand the order of causality.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
James Comey tweeted this afternoon

maybe he wasn't happy w no more indictments

What a fool. He opened up a counterintel operation on a presidential candidate, and his evidence was all false. He didn't bother to check it. Then he approved a FISA warrant that had multiple false statements sworn to by an FBI agent. And Comey signed the warrant (3 separate times)

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^ He could get a better perspective of all of that geological time stuff if he took a step over the edge.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
He'd make a good fossil.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The Democrats and the MSM-- but I repeat myself-- want the whole report made public because they know that in the hundreds of pages there must be at least one sentence-- or even just one phrase-- that they can focus on, and repeat over like a mantra, that seems to in some way implicate Trump in wrong doing. They have every major news outlet-- except for Fox-- that will act as their megaphone.

Many of the Democrats have said that this is not the end of anything, it is the beginning. The hysterics will not abate, they will ramp up. The real shit storm is just beginning, and it will continue to the 2020 elections-- and after the re-election of Trump-- anything is possible.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The Democrats and the MSM-- but I repeat myself-- want the whole report made public because they know that in the hundreds of pages there must be at least one sentence-- or even just one phrase-- that they can focus on, and repeat over like a mantra, that seems to in some way implicate Trump in wrong doing. They have every major news outlet-- except for Fox-- that will act as their megaphone.

Many of the Democrats have said that this is not the end of anything, it is the beginning. The hysterics will not abate, they will ramp up. The real shit storm is just beginning, and it will continue to the 2020 elections-- and after the re-election of Trump-- anything is possible.

Spot on. The Dems have proven themselves to be real sore losers. It started back in 2000 with the Florida hanging chads, but I did not realize it at the time.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think the President should make the entire unredacted report public by executive order

the people have a right to know everything - this isn't a national security issue, its about allowing everyone to read the report and know exactly who did what to whom and who was complicit in trying to overthrow the duly elected government

do I expect the Injustice Department to go after and actually prosecute anyone?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want a refund. $25,000,000 to investigate the president, what a fucking waste. We have every news organization in the US and a number of them globally looking for dirt on the prez, if there was anything significant out there they would have found it by now.

There are now claims that “Yes, the Mueller investigation is costly. But the millions seized from Manafort have it on track to break even”

This doesn’t pass the smell test. First the real estate is no doubt estimated at full retail value. The government isn’t going to hire a realtor to stage, have open houses and sell it. This stuff will be sold at auction, below market value. The there’s the upkeep. We’ve see houses that have been foreclosed on. Windows get broken, squatters move in and plumbimg gets stolen. You get the picture. Last, months or years are going to pass before this finishes.

About fines. OJ Simpson owes 70 million from a 20 year old civil lawsuit. He hasn’t paid much. Most of this is due to his having his assets locked up as pensions. Then there’s bankruptcy. These fines won’t be paid in full. Maybe a payment plan for a reduced amount.

Last, the latest estimate for the investigation is 30 million. We still have to dismantle Mueller’s organization, then there will be all the demonrat investigations.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...on-costs/2736507002/

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
AWWWWWW

Poor Rachael Maddow actually HAD TEARS IN HER EYES Friday night! Big Grin

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I think he's in a pretty good mood.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Top of the morning to you prez! Weather is great in DC today, you should go for a nice relaxing stroll through the Rose Garden.

What a lovely day it is today.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
^^^

Well he did go golf with Kid Rock yesterday (much to the chagrin of the Dims no doubt)

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post