SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Liberal meltdown and heads exploding 2.0. Cool

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Para was right. I could only watch tv for an hour. They are in complete meltdown.

Watch re-runs of two and half men or something.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5038 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Mueller Report ==> NOTHING BURGER.

Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
^^^wait until he gets re-elected. Then we’ll see serious meltdown. The likes nobody has ever seen. I can’t wait.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The FISA warrants should be released and then time for indictments against those who attempted a coup against the President of the United States.

#SlowWalk

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Hope y'all enjoy the satire of the Babylon Bee as much as me. Here is today's edition that seemed appropriate for the Trump thread (did I mention it's satire?):
quote:
Nation's Psychiatric Wards Prepare For Influx Of Deranged Liberals Should Mueller Report Not Prove Collusion
March 22nd, 2019

U.S.—The nation's psychiatric wards are preparing themselves for an influx of deranged liberals, as Robert Mueller's official report into Russian collusion has now been filed with the attorney general.

As it now seems unlikely that the report will provide definitive proof that President Trump colluded with Russia during his 2016 campaign, psych wards and mental health facilities began bracing themselves for a wave of psychotic, disillusioned liberals to be checked in by their friends and family members.

"We haven't really had to get ourselves ready for this many patients since Kavanaugh was confirmed," said a worker at a hospital near Washington, D.C. "That was a crazy time. Of course, Trump's inauguration saw thousands upon thousands of people being checked into our facilities, and we're preparing for this to be the biggest wave of deluded, traumatized liberals yet."

"Batten down the hatches, boys---this is gonna get ugly," he said. "We're gonna need a bigger psych ward."

At publishing time, the crisis was partially postponed as liberals announced they would delay confronting the cold, hard facts of reality until Trump's second term.
Best comment on the Bee's FB page:
quote:
Lacking the space to accommodate them, administrators have begun asking colleges to take them.....back.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Yup. I check the Bee out every day. They're always good for a chuckle.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15480 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"time for indictments against those who attempted a coup against the President of the United States."

yes. time to go on offense

DoJ IG Horowitz works on an incredibly slow pace, but he did just say this when asked about his biggest projects:

“We have a FISA-related review that people might have heard about that the deputy attorney general asked us to take a look at. But I’m not going to dwell on that,"

https://www.washingtonexaminer...buse-is-still-active

Some claims have been made that Mueller was constantly hindering other investigations by saying they would interfere w the Russian collusion investigation.

Just my thoughts here, but I think a lot of govt officials are worried that the actual abuses of power by the DoJ and FBI are so bad that they fear a profound negative reaction by the public if those abuses are made known.

I hope it all comes out.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I bet there is a 200 decibel banshee wail emitting from a house in Chappaqua, NY.

Mueller's report means President Trump fairly and squarely beat the hideous orange pantsuit off Felonia.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I wouldn't tune into any news program right now on a bet. Endless, meaningless speculation for the next couple of days. Pointless blathering. Don't waste your time, gents.

That was good advice. I watched exactly one news report on the conclusion of the Mueller investigation—ABC News on YT. They spent time on those indicted and the guilty pleas, and included the hapless indictment of the Russian conspirators, who have pled “not-guilty” and would be eligible for “discovery” in the highly unlikely event that they turned themselves in.

The report ended with the threat of more Democrat investigations and subpoenas, piled on to the ridiculous democrat investigations and subpoenas already out there. Wish I hadn’t watched.

I’m disappointed that the Republicans didn’t go after Obama and the Clintons with HALF the enthusiasm the Democrats display. I can’t decide if the Republicans are more statesmanlike, or just limp-dicks.

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Limp-dicks. They need to pull their heads out of their asses.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15480 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I turned on CNN for shits & giggles about 8:30 pm ET and they were especially somber tonight. Razz

Posts: 33793 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I vote limp dicks. All the Republicans claim to worry about making a precedent. Let's see if this is a precedent and the next Dem gets a two year partisan investigation

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
President Trump nominates outspoken critic of Federal Reserve to its board.

“President Donald Trump told reporters Friday he would nominate conservative economic commentator Stephen Moore to a seat on the Federal Reserve's Board of Governors.

The move comes just days after Moore penned an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal that echoed some of Trump's attacks on Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell's economic policy.

Titled 'The Fed is a Threat to Growth,' the article argued that Powell's 'tight-money policy' was holding back the economy.

'When President Trump fumed that the Fed's rate increases were smothering his growth policies, he wasn't entirely wrong,' Moore wrote…”

https://mol.im/a/6839733

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"time for indictments against those who attempted a coup against the President of the United States."

yes. time to go on offense

DoJ IG Horowitz works on an incredibly slow pace, but he did just say this when asked about his biggest projects:

“We have a FISA-related review that people might have heard about that the deputy attorney general asked us to take a look at. But I’m not going to dwell on that,"

https://www.washingtonexaminer...buse-is-still-active

Some claims have been made that Mueller was constantly hindering other investigations by saying they would interfere w the Russian collusion investigation.

Just my thoughts here, but I think a lot of govt officials are worried that the actual abuses of power by the DoJ and FBI are so bad that they fear a profound negative reaction by the public if those abuses are made known.

I hope it all comes out.

There have to be legal consequences, and the felons need to go to prison. That absolutely must happen. If not, the treachery of the FBI, along with some of the most politically powerful individuals in the country, will become the new normal. That would be the end of the United States of America.

Either McCabe, Comey, Hillary, Brennan, and all the others involved in this attempted coup go on, or America goes on.

Both cannot happen.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I turned on CNN for shits & giggles about 8:30 pm ET and they were especially somber tonight. Razz
I hear that Tingles Matthews is in a state of disbelief. Razz

And yes, I'm certain we'll gets some really choice tweets on this from da Preezy. What he should do, though, is not Tweet all this weekend, and on Monday morning, he should tweet just two words:

"Told ya"

That'll drive the America-hating left flat out of their minds.

Posts: 107555 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
There have to be legal consequences

Sadly I don't believe that will happen. Not with the leftist controlled Department of INjustice. Not with the FBI. The FBI is a treasonous organization whose job is to protect the left and keep their jackboot on the throats of the American people.

One of the reasons this country is in such hard times is because the rule of law has disappeared. The law has become a political tool instead of the great equalizer. Until the left is held to task we will continue to barrel towards internal war.

Now I have got to go start the smoker. Time to relax.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Mueller Report ==> NOTHING BURGER.

Yep, even commie Van Jones saw this coming a hundred miles away.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16689 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
MSN headlines - ..."prosecutorial focus moves to NY."

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Dear Democrats:

“Dinner is served, Snowflakes!”

Posts: 33793 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post