SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer...-his-witness-request

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham said he will not support calling any witnesses in the upcoming impeachment trial against President Trump, including witnesses Trump wants to summon.

“I’m going to tell the president, ‘no,’ to his witnesses request because I think what is best for the country is to get this behind us as soon as possible,” Graham, a South Carolina Republican, said Wednesday.

The House is set to impeach Trump Wednesday night on two articles charging him with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The Senate will hold a trial in January, and Democrats and Republicans are battling over the proceedings.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, a New York Democrat, wants to subpoena four current and former Trump administration officials as well as documents related to Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukraine’s president.

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, rejected Schumer’s witness list.

Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham said he will not support calling any witnesses in the upcoming impeachment trial against President Trump, including witnesses Trump wants to summon.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Why allow the bolstering, search for further evidence, of an already failed partisan coup attempt.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
30 Republicans Not Voting at 0:00 time remaining?

Who and Why?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Two Dems -- Reps. Peterson and Van Drew, voted no.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

I agree wholeheartedly.

Why allow the bolstering, search for further evidence, of an already failed partisan coup attempt.

I wanted them to call a few, but I think Para and others are correct. Rejecting it ASAP sends a pretty nice message too.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Tulsi, voted present.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
30 Republicans Not Voting at 0:00 time remaining?

Who and Why?

Not wanting to participate in any way in this sham perhaps?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So on the first Article it looked like 1 Democrat and 2 Republicans did not vote.

With 28 Republicans voting after the 15 minutes expired.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I was watching as Pelosi announced the first had passed. The commies were starting to cheer when her highness scowled at them and they quieted down quickly.

You know, because it's such a solemn day.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I and the wife just made another donation to the Trump/Pence campaign.

I hope they publish the amount of money donated in the next 24-hours to the re-election of President Trump.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point Americans can show their support for the President by contributing to his campaign. Send a strong message to the Democrats.I just did.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you what...I know this whole impeachment thing is a farce and it's not going anywhere in the senate, but I am hopping mad. The Democrats have become full-fledged enemies of the people. They have decided that only they are allowed to win elections. They are telling tens of millions of Americans that they are not allowed to decide who will lead this country, that their votes mean nothing.

I hope there are millions more Americans just as pissed as I am and ready to sideline the Democratic party for a generation. There is a lot of time between now and the 2020 election. I just hope that people don't forget what happened tonight.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrea Mitchell, on NBC, just described our President as “chagrined and embarrassed”. Demonstrates how disconnected from reality she is. Maybe she didn’t read the letter.

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
You sure she wasn't describing her mother?

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
At this point Americans can show their support for the President by contributing to his campaign. Send a strong message to the Democrats.I just did.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Thanks, just contributed.
Key times like this, where fund raising is closely tracked after such a critical event sends a solid message of support.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
I was thinking I'd pay anything to see their faces when Trump wins in 2020. I can if I contribute now so I did. I'll be back.

viva la Trump

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Senate will hold a trial in January, and Democrats and Republicans are battling over the proceedings.

Why wait, if Cocaine Mitch is just gonna call a vote to acquit at the onset of this? they should be able to do that tomorrow before 1000 coffee break.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Just think of all the fundraising letters that can go out between now and then... Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post