SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
President Donald Trump is responsible for the creation of the USMCA, but Nancy Pelosi stood up at a press conference and didn't once mention the man.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/ma...smca-trade-deal-done

'Cause, y'see, she's a good Christian with love in her heart.

Slimey, phony fucking bitch. I despise people who cloak themselves in Christianity when it serves their purposes, but in reality, they are only deceivers and liars. Disgusting.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107575 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
USMCA passes but that witch Pelosi is so determined to deny Trump a win, she doesn't even mention his name:
Roll Eyes

Speaker Pelosi proudly proclaimed her victory this morning - notably mentioning AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka numerous times but not mentioned US President Donald Trump once - that the deal she agreed was “infinitely better” than the original agreement made by Mr Trump, particularly on enforcement of labor standards in Mexico.

I'm going to relish watching Trump win in a landslide AND see the Dems lose the House next year. This dried up old hag will have to go back to being second fiddle there, so sad. Big Grin

My understanding of the Constitution, Treaties are the President's job and is against the law for anyone else to negotiate.

As she has negotiated a treaty, can Trump have her arrested?

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The Senate should subpoena Adam Schiff to testify in the Senate trial. When Schiff refuses to comply they should immediately declare the President innocent Schiff in contempt and send the Sargeant at Arms to drag his ass to jail .

Fixed that for you Wink

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^. That was my exact thought. This charade has gone on long enough. Throw all the seditious bastards in jail.....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
John Durham looks like an Old West gunfighter. He will come through for our country.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
John Durham looks like an Old West gunfighter. He will come through for our country.

Yes he does. Great analogy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
President Donald Trump is responsible for the creation of the USMCA, but Nancy Pelosi stood up at a press conference and didn't once mention the man.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/ma...smca-trade-deal-done

'Cause, y'see, she's a good Christian with love in her heart.

Slimey, phony fucking bitch. I despise people who cloak themselves in Christianity when it serves their purposes, but in reality, they are only deceivers and liars. Disgusting.

There is a special place in HELL for people like her. Now that President Trump has put the coal companies back to work, there will be more coal to feed the furnace of HELL. Big Grin

I am sure he DEVIL has more shovel ready jobs for select people of the Congress and Government. Wink

Also remember there are no Engineers in HELL so there is no A/C or escalators. Cool

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Turley says this impeachment is the best Christmas gift Trump could have wanted.

Turley on Articles of Impeachment

"The Democrats just gave Trump the best Christmas gift he could hope for under these two circumstances - two anaemic Chihuahuas with barely the energy to make the walk over to the Senate."

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
This is too much. Pelosi just gave a presser basically taking credit for the USMCA. These scum are incorrigible. Just the unmatching arrogance of these people.

I've been around long enough to see the evolution, and I want to say it in case nobody ever does (which I might have missed): Your verbiage and ability to cogently express yourself are much improved. I am impressed. Well done, sir. Smile

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is too much. Pelosi just gave a presser basically taking credit for the USMCA. These scum are incorrigible. Just the unmatching arrogance of these people.

She also said that the USMCA is much better than NAFTA. People will not forget who had the vision to negotiate with other countries to make it happen. President Trump will get the credit - not Pelosi. She has only micro-managed details after the President's "America First" success.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

I've been around long enough to see the evolution, and I want to say it in case nobody ever does (which I might have missed): Your verbiage and ability to cogently express yourself are much improved. I am impressed. Well done, sir. Smile

Well thank you for that. That is much appreciated coming from you.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Sounds like Bribery is not selling well.

Two counts for impeachment seem to be the current thought.
Vaguely worded articles of impeachment for:

1. Abuse of Power
2. Obstruction of Congress

Bribery hits too close to home for Biden.

Not sure how abuse of power and obstruction of congress will work on the heels of the IG Report.
The IG Report clearly lays out the cases for abuse of power and obstruction of congress, against Democrats.

The Democratic ship seems to be taking on water.

Yea. Those articles are so loose that it shows impeachment to be political, not legal based - as in a clear crime.

It looks like the Dems have had their nominating convention; Butt Hurt is their candidate.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wonder if Trump's attorneys can make something like a Motion for Summary Judgment in the senate and get this thing over with before it even starts.

No sir. Walking away from bullies emboldens them. They brought us to this point, so it’s time to hammer them in public. Only way to solve this is to stand up and fight.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Wait, "obstruction of Congress?" Since when did Congress become the final arbiter of differences between the Executive and Legislative branches?

The U. S. Constitution establishes THREE separate, but equal branches of government. If and when two of the branches disagree, as they frequently do, the third branch balances the others out.

In this case, the Judicial Branch, the third separate, but equal, branch is the final arbiter. NOT Congress deciding its feelings have been hurt.
Exactly. The President is empowered by the Constitution to withhold anything from Congress he wants to, unless and until the Court says he has to give it to them. Congress can demand all it wants to, but a refusal does not constitute an impeachable offense.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
From the day Pelosi was named Speaker of the house she has been trying to convince everyone that she is really running the country.

She's like that nasty old church lady the barges in and takes everything over and just barks and bites at everybody until they're too scared to complain or stop her.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
interview w AG Barr at link

worth a watch

might be the best interview I ever watched

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...r-is-on-the-case.php

Barr is always even more impressive on video and not just written words

it is so uplifting to hear the AG describe what we all have known to be the truth for many months

Barr is really up to speed on this farce

https://youtu.be/LRKFo0JmuBc

AG Barr: The case collapsed after the election. The key source of the dossier said he didn't tell Steele the things that Steele said he did. And that it was all speculation.

The FBI relied on the dossier to get the FISA warrants. Documents were falsified to get the warrants.

There were gross abuses of FISA

Dossier was a complete sham.

As the FBI kept adding information to successive warrants, they told the court that the dossier sources were truthful.

But they didn't tell the court that the sources were saying the dossier was false

Durham's investigation will hit a watershed moment in the late spring or early summer

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump has big brass balls. He's at a rally in PA pounding Lisa Page harder than ol' Peter Strzok ever did. "Oh, Lisa! Lisa! Oh!" Cool

Posts: 107575 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Im watching. The number of people at his rallies always amazes me. Full stadiums with just as many outside that couldn't get in versus a small half empty room with a window ac unit in the wall for a background like i saw with Biden last night.

Hell Trump has more people standing behind him the Biden or Warren get at their rallies.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Im watching. The number of people at his rallies always amazes me. Full stadiums with just as many outside that couldn't get in versus a small half empty room with a window ac unit in the wall for a background like i saw with Biden last night.

Hell Trump has more people standing behind him the Biden or Warren get at their rallies.

He’s at Hershey Arena in Hershey, PA and I’m hearing it’s a jam packed as it was the night I was there in November 2016, like 2-3 days before the election. There were thousands of people who never made it in that night as the place quickly filled to capacity, we got there like 3 PM for a 7 PM rally.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post