SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The details in the IG report are damning to say the least.
The report is way more serious than I thought it would be.

Ignore the IG conclusions part.

Barr and Durham will have be the final say.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...and Yogi Berra!

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Joe diGenova: What To Expect From The Horowitz IG Report

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
We need more representatives like Jim Jordan in congress. I think Jim has totally figured out the ROE in that he attacks continually and viciously, and refuses to apologize for anything. Well done sir.

Too true! He may not be literally slapping these leftist pieces of filth around with a baseball bat (which may seem appropriate in times of peak frustration), but he sure is figuratively knocking the absolute stuffing out of them. Good on him!

If only we had a balanced media that would with that video...

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Among the things to keep is mind is that the IG is not empowered by statute to address criminal issues. This is why this is a "light" report. To say that Horowitz failed to recommend criminal charges is not ture. It never was in his authorization.

He makes recommendations to the DOJ so the OPM can do their thing but it's behind this IG or any other to file charges or recommend them.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Video at link: This shows how desperate the lying scum Democrats are.

Democrat Counsel Barry Berke Plays Deceptively Edited Video of Trump at Impeachment Hearing

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...09&utm_content=Final

Barry Berke, the counsel for House Democrats at Monday’s impeachment hearing at the House Judiciary Committee, played the same deceptively-edited video clip of President Donald Trump that Democrats had used in last week’s hearing of legal experts.

Burke played a clip of the president saying, “Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.”

He did not play the full context — or even the full sentence.

As Breitbart News noted last Friday, the clip was taken from a speech by the president on July 23 to a Turning Point USA youth group conference in Washington, DC.

The president was specifically discussing his power under Article II to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller — which he had not done — just as he had discussed that power in a June interview on ABC News in similar terms.

Mueller was due to testify in Congress the day after the Turning Point USA conference.

The president’s full remarks, in context, were:

… 500 subpoenas. They did everything. Their collusion? No collusion. They have no collusion [Applause] Then I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president, but I don’t even talk about that. Because they did a report and there was no obstruction. After looking at it, our great Attorney General read it, he’s a total professional, he said, “There’s nothing here, there’s no obstruction.” So they referenced, no obstruction. So you have no collusion, no obstruction. And yet it goes on. And they think this is helping them. I personally think it’s hurting them. A lot of people think it’s very bad for them. But it just goes on. But I wrote something out this morning on a thing called Twitter, whether we like it or not [Applause] it is a good way of getting the word out. Because I saw Mueller was testifying, yeah.

Berke noted that the president was “responding to the prior investigation by [the] Department of Justice,” but claimed that Trump believed, quoting President Richard M. Nixon, “If the president does it, it is not illegal.”

He said that Trump “has said the same thing,” then played the clip.

Berke then claimed that Trump was declaring that “he has the right to do whatever he wants as president,” linking it to Nixon’s remarks and omitting Trump’s context, which concerned his specific power to hire and fire executive branch employees.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Beginning of each impeachment testimony began with a swearing in of the witnesses so that their testimony was under oath.

But not today.

Barry Berke was not sworn in when he gave his opening opinion, effectively serving as a witness.
Then Barry Berke took the role of a prosecutor asking questions.

Did Nadler simply forget about the swearing in, or was this pre-planned?

Opps, sdy already mentioned this on page 299, go to his post for a good read.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Yeah well fuck you Berke! Seems to me the last guy to occupy the White House said "Elections have consequences and I won"

So how about you stop your playground theatrics and try to suck it up and act like a man and not a safe space pajama boy. You're chosen bitch didn't win and elections have consequences remember?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Beginning of each impeachment testimony began with a swearing in of the witnesses so that their testimony was under oath.

But not today.

Barry Berke was not sworn in when he gave his opening opinion, effectively serving as a witness.
Then Barry Berke took the role of a prosecutor asking questions.

Did Nadler simply forget about the swearing in, or was this pre-planned?

Not sworn in you can't perjure yourself. Go ahead and tell all the fairy tales you want. No worries about perjury charges. n

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Rep. Collins did a good job with the Democrat Counsel.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-on-tuesday-n2557730

House Democrats plan to announce their formal articles of impeachment on Tuesday morning, a sign that they're going to go full steam ahead with impeachment proceedings before Christmas.

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY) made the announcement following a late night meeting with Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday, CNN reported.

The Tuesday morning announcement is expected to be made by the Democratic Chairmen of various Committees, like House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY), House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA), House Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) and House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY).

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, i was really hoping that they wouldn't go through with it, but apparently they are. Now more than anything I hope to see them come to regret this decision,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m not a fan of Dana Perino but she stated today that the longer this impeachment bullshit continues, President Trump is polling higher and higher in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

So keep going demoncrats and you’ll just ensure a Trump victory next year.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, i was really hoping that they wouldn't go through with it, but apparently they are. Now more than anything I hope to see them come to regret this decision,

Am I the only one that smiled when I just got these news alert?

R's get to call witnesses when it heads to trial. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20813 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
...and Yogi Berra!

Then who be the 'fat Lady' in this kabuki theater that is being run by the Democrats??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Rep. Matt Gaetz’s full questioning of committee lawyers | Trump impeachment hearings. The facial expressions of Goldman starting at 2:28 mark is classic "oh shit" moment for this asshat.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Matt Gaetz owns this democratic stuge motherfucker...Trump will roll over the dems in 2020...they have committed political suicide and I am rolling in it like a border collie in a cow pie Big Grin...Keeping America Great!!!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
In Rep Matt Gaetz’s video above from 1:10 - 2:15 is golden.

“Do you think if you’d have given more money you would have been able to both ask questions and answered them like Mr. Berke did?” pause “I guess your still pondering that.”

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
In Rep Matt Gaetz’s video above from 1:10 - 2:15 is golden.

“Do you think if you’d have given more money you would have been able to both ask questions and answered them like Mr. Berke did?” pause “I guess your still pondering that.”

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

House Democrats plan to announce their formal articles of impeachment on Tuesday morning, a sign that they're going to go full steam ahead with impeachment proceedings before Christmas.

I know this seems like something unrelated to all of this but I still can’t help but wonder:

Impeached for what, exactly?”

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post