SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Democratic congressman says Trump must be impeached to deal with 'original sin' of slavery
In an ocean of leftist stupidity, this stands out. Aslo, this is the very definition of desperation.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. It's a shame, too. All those great old pop tunes, and now he's come to this. What happened to you, Al??

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107552 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democratic congressman says Trump must be impeached to deal with 'original sin' of slavery.

Slavery is now Trump's fault?

Can We The People enact red flag laws for politicians who are just plain idiotic? Jeepers, man!

God bless America.

Posts: 13492 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Dumber than a bag of hammers. It's a shame, too. All those great old pop tunes, and now he's come to this. What happened to you, Al??

For a moment I actually screwed up my face and thought, "what?" Then it hit me in a rush and I burst out laughing. Pretty good. That left me in stitches.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You are misunderstanding Al Green. He is not stupid, he is only trying to manipulated stupid or uninformed voters. He is a liar, manipulator, etc, but not stupid.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, I have to disagree. Anyone who behaves that way- anyone who wears a permanent scowl on his face, who appears angry all the time- ALL THE TIME- PERPETUALLY- anyone who says the things he does, uses the ridiculous logic he does- he may be trying to manipulate voters, but he really is stupid as well. He's stupid because he can't fathom that we can see through this. Forget about the leftist voters. He actually thinks that the shit he's saying is reasonable and logical. Sorry, but he really is stupid, the genuine article.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, he's getting up there in Hank Johnson and Cynthia McKinney territory.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Democratic congressman says Trump must be impeached to deal with 'original sin' of slavery
In an ocean of leftist stupidity, this stands out. Aslo, this is the very definition of desperation.

Put some bright red lipstick on this clown with a mini-skirt and stiletto heels. The man is nothing but an attention whore. He's desperately trying to stretch his 15 minutes, and using the most asinine and moronic commentary to do it.

And there is no question Green is beyond stupid. There are people who can manipulate public opinion, but Green isn't one of them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Somebody needs to remind him that Lincoln was a Republican, Emancipation Proclamation and whatnot...

What an Ultra Maroon.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Those crazy liberals, they are so creative and independent thinking.
Little Democratic Tweety Birds

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dumber than a bag of hammers.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somebody needs to remind him that Lincoln was a Republican, Emancipation Proclamation and whatnot...

Not according to Google. Ask Google what party Lincoln belonged to and see what they say.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yes, I tried it. "National Union Party" That is both technically true and totally misleading. It was more a campaign than anything-- the war was still raging. Everybody knew it was the Republican Party.

The sordid history of the Democrat Party is one of the best kept secrets in America.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Saw Dershowitz on Levin. Great interview. At the end, Levin tried to get him to admit being a Libertarian - particularly given the radical leftist trend. Derz wouldn't go there and I respect him for sticking to his guns, not to mention backing Trump's (& all of our) Constitutional Rights.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Levin / Dershowitz interview was outstanding. What clarity of thought compared to the babble of nonsense from the DEM House committees.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Yes, the Levin / Dershowitz interview was outstanding. What clarity of thought compared to the babble of nonsense from the DEM House committees.
Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley leave me with an ever so slight hope the Dem party will return from the brink of utter madness to some semblance of moral, ethical, intelligent behavior. Though ideologically I likely don't agree with these men on much, I feel confident I could have both spirited dialogue and debate with both of them, then enjoy a pleasant, cordial, dinner afterward.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
quote:

Different Al Green, not the same person as Reverend Al Green the singer (I am originally from the same area that the singer is from.)

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"Debunked theory" is the new settled science...

Chuck Todd Goes Nuclear After Ted Cruz Mentions 'Debunked' Ukraine Election Meddling

Resistance activist and NBC host Chuck Todd lost his cool on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said that Ukraine "blatantly interfered" in the 2016 US election.

Of note, less than three months before Donald Trump was elected, Ukrainian officials working with a DNC operative leaked a "black ledger" containing evidence of off-book payments to Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort - leading to his disruptive ouster, while Ukraine's ambassador to the UK, Valeriy Chaly wrote in an Op-Ed for The Hill slamming Trump in the same month.

While Democrats have sought to ignore or downplay this as a 'debunked' theory, Republicans aren't letting it go - nor are they giving the Bidens a pass for what looks like textbook corruption while then-Vice President Joe Biden was in charge of the Obama administration's Ukraine policy.

"Any president, any administration is justified in investigating corruption. There was serious evidence of real corruption concerning Hunter Biden. [He] was on the board of Burisma, the largest natural gas company in Ukraine. Do you know how much he was paid every month? $83,000 — that’s a million dollars a year," said Cruz - adding "The media ought to care if there is actual corruption ... Do you think Hunter Biden with zero experience justifies making ten times as much as the board member of Exxon Mobil?"

Todd then asked Cruz: "Do you believe Ukraine meddled in the American election in 2016?" - to which Cruz replied "I do. And I think there is considerable evidence."

Todd then suggested that President Trump could have created "a false narrative" in order to hurt Cruz during the 2016 Republican primary - to which Cruz shot back: "Ha, ha, ha. Except that’s not what happened. The president released the transcript of the phone call. You can read what was said in the phone call."

"On the evidence, Russia clearly interfered in our election, but here’s the game the media is playing because Russia interfered, the media pretends nobody else did. Ukraine blatantly interfered in our election. The sitting ambassador from Ukraine wrote an op-ed blasting Donald Trump during the election season."

"I understand that you want to dismiss Ukrainian interference because they were trying to get Hillary Clinton elected, which is what the vast majority of the media wanted anyway."

But the media needs to actually report facts. This is a kangaroo court in the House,” Cruz concluded. “They’re going to impeach, not because they have the evidence, but because they hate the president, want to do the election. But it’s going to go to the Senate. It’s going to go nowhere. I think the American people know this is a waste of time. And this is Democrats putting on a circus.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ne-election-meddling

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Little late here- they quoted Bill Taylor stating that what our President did disrupted the post war status quo that kept peace for nearly 70 years.

Was the Ukraine not invaded just recently in the middle of that 70 years of peace post war?

What an absolute joke. I hope Nadler has a heart attack caused by all the points of order.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

If this is his tactic then the entire Democratic Party should be brought up on charges for sustaining slavery, starting and protecting the KKK, institution of Jim Crowe Laws, and forcibly resisting integration.

Ain't history a hitch?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post