SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
@mikevolkov20 says, “Vindman is still detailed to NSC. We are not aware of any changes in his status. Obviously any retaliatory action against LTC Vindman on a day when we honor our military heroes would be reprehensible.”

So what would be so reprehensible about throwing that traitor out on his butt?!? It is not his job to publicly attack the president.

If he wants to get into politics, he should retire/resign, hang up his uniform and get with it.

He's not even being "thrown out" of anything. Simply going back to a military post somewhere in the DOD. Gee, I guess we don't need a 136% increase in NSC staff...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Schiff Denies Republican Requests for Testimony From Key Witnesses

I'm shocked...SHOCKED that Robespierre Shifty Schiff has done this. SHOCKED!
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How freaking awesome would that be if this report and a long list of criminal referrals was dropped like 5 minutes before the start of the Shifty Schiff Show tomorrow? Big Grin

From Zero Hedge:

Horowitz Report Will Be Damning, Criminal Referrals Likely

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That is so stupid because if this goes to the Senate, all of these people and more will fully testifying under oath, including the traitors.

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Schiff Denies Republican Requests for Testimony From Key Witnesses

I'm shocked...SHOCKED that Robespierre Shifty Schiff has done this. SHOCKED!
Roll Eyes

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I think this is what is driving the phony impeachment frenzy. The Dems are in a corner and trying to lash out.

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
How freaking awesome would that be if this report and a long list of criminal referrals was dropped like 5 minutes before the start of the Shifty Schiff Show tomorrow? Big Grin

From Zero Hedge:

Horowitz Report Will Be Damning, Criminal Referrals Likely

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think this is what is driving the phony impeachment frenzy. The Dems are in a corner and trying to lash out.

Right. The phony impeachment frenzy is not really about removing Trump, although they would be thrilled if they could do so, but it's more about controlling the narrative during the upcoming election cycle. They will fail at both.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23944 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump tweets today:

Why is such a focus put on 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses, many of whom are Never Trumpers, or whose lawyers are Never Trumpers, when all you have to do is read the phone call (transcript) with the Ukrainian President and see first hand? He and others also stated that there was..

....”no pressure” put on him to investigate Sleepy Joe Biden even though, as President, I have an “obligation” to look into corruption, and Biden’s actions, on tape, about firing the prosecutor, and his son’s taking millions of dollars, with no knowledge or talent, from a.....

..Ukrainian energy company, and more millions taken from China, and now reports of other companies and countries also giving him big money, are certainly looking very corrupt (to put it mildly!) to me. Both Bidens should be forced to testify in this No Due Process Scam!

I will be releasing the transcript of the first, and therefore more important, phone call with the Ukrainian President before week’s end!

posted Hide Post
ICIG complaint alleges Trump-Ukraine whistleblower may be soliciting illicit donations

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...?cmpid=prn_newsstand

EXCLUSIVE: A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.

READ THE COMPLAINT

The complaint also raised the possibility that some of the donations may have come from prohibited sources, and asked the ICIG to look into whether any "foreign citizen or agent of a foreign government" contributed.

Tully Rinckey PLLC, the law firm representing the individual reporting the allegations, is closely guarding the identity of their client, though Fox News is told the individual is the holder of a top-secret SCI security clearance and has served in government.

"I have not seen anything on this scale," Anthony Gallo, the managing partner of Tully Rinckey PLLC, told Fox News, referring to the fundraising. "It's not about politics for my client -- it's whistleblower-on-whistleblower, and [my client's] only interest is to see the government ethics rules are being complied with government-wide."

'COUP HAS STARTED,' WHISTLEBLOWER ATTORNEY ANNOUNCED IN 2017

Fox News reported in September that the nonprofit Whistleblower Aid worked with the whistleblower's attorneys at the Compass Rose Legal Group to start the GoFundMe.

The whistleblower's attorneys have called the GoFundMe a way to "help support the Intelligence Community Whistleblower [to] raise funds," and the GoFundMe page itself states that "A U.S. intelligence officer... needs your help" in the form of a "crowdfunding effort to support the whistleblower’s lawyers."

The fundraising page claims that "donations will only be accepted from U.S. citizens." But, the majority of the GoFundMe donors to the whistleblower's campaign were not named, and legal experts have told Fox News that the ICIG likely would need to subpoena the website to obtain more information on their origins.

'It's whistleblower-on-whistleblower.'
— Tully Rinckey PLLC managing partner Anthony Gallo

Asked about the complaint, whistleblower attorney Andrew Bakaj maintained that the fundraising has complied with the law.

“Any fundraising efforts for the Intelligence Community Whistleblower have complied with federal laws, including ethics requirements. Should any governmental agency properly inquire we would, of course, cooperate,” he said in a statement to Fox News.

The ICIG's office declined to comment when reached by Fox News.

The Office of Government Ethics (OGE) warned federal government employees earlier this year that they "may not accept any gift given because of the employee's official position," meaning that the gift would "not have been given had the employee not held the status, authority, or duties associated with the employee's federal position."

The OGE also cautioned that gifts may not be accepted from "prohibited sources," including anyone who "conducts activities regulated by the employee’s agency" or who "has interests that can be affected by the performance or non-performance of the employee’s official duties."

The new ICIG complaint alleged that the donations through the GoFundMe page indeed constitute a "gift" for a federal employee, and that they were made due to the whistleblower's official "status, authority or duties." It further alleged that the whistleblower and his legal team appeared to be exploiting their access to classified information.

"[M]y client believes ... that the federal employee you are protecting and their attorneys apparently have strategically weaponized their alleged whistleblowing activities into a very lucrative money-making enterprise using a charity incorporated under a different name than the trade name it is using for fund-raising purposes, which would appear to my client to be a clear abuse of the federal employee's authority and access to classified information," Gallo wrote in the letter to ICIG Michael Atkinson, the same government watchdog who originally received the Ukraine complaint from the whistleblower.

That paragraph was a reference to Whistleblower Aid, which is also known as Values United, co-founded by whistleblower attorney Mark Zaid. (Values United tax documents show it paid $258,085 for advertising and consulting services to West End Strategy Team, whose founder Matt Dorf was quoted on the group's website saying he "influences progressive politics, skillfully shifting the conversation to achieve the goals of West End Strategy clients.")

"We are requesting you investigate whether [criminal statutes or regulations have] been violated by the federal employee you are protecting when they reportedly requested an investigation into a matter that they had no direct personal knowledge of, and on account of which they were able to obtain sizeable gifts from unknown persons because of their official duty," Gallo concluded.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The new ICIG complaint alleged that the donations through the GoFundMe page indeed constitute a "gift" for a federal employee, and that they were made due to the whistleblower's official "status, authority or duties." It further alleged that the whistleblower and his legal team appeared to be exploiting their access to classified information.
Yes, it does appear to be so. How ya like them apples, Erc Ciaramella? What goes around, comes around. You may end up with no slush (and vacation) fund, but your sleazeball lawyer is still going to demand to be paid. He ain't doin' this out of the goodness of his shriveled little heart, son. Razz

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Reminder: That gofundme for the CIA spy/WB is tax deductible for the people who donate to it.

That's some BS

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Will the Supreme Court rule to end DACA? Looking good Smile

Nov. 12, 2019 - 5:43 - Acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Ken Cuccinelli talks about the Supreme Court hearing arguments on possibly ending DACA.

https://video.foxbusiness.com/...636001#sp=show-clips

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
DACA was the result of an Obama Executive Order? Trump can overturn it. Seems cut and dried.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
DACA was the result of an Obama Executive Order? Trump can overturn it. Seems cut and dried.

It is cut a dry.

But I have two words for you: John. Roberts.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

It is cut a dry.

But I have two words for you: John. Roberts.

I'm sure the Founder's "intent" was no take backs

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Years of time over this stupid DACA shit. Trump is not against giving these people a shot at residency or even a path to citizenship. He said it many years ago, he just wants the law to be passed by congress, it is their fucking job after all. Let's say Trump shoots down DACA, then in 2025 a Democrat takes office and decides they want DACA, then in 2029 a R takes the presidency and says hell no, not on my watch. Then in 20xx a D takes over then in 20yy a R takes over, and on and on and on.

Make a freaking law that says certain people get amnesty or don't, either way have the legislature legislate. Crazy novel idea, I know, but why not try this crazy idea out?

How is anyone supposed to plan their illegal border crossing if at the whim of the president they could be welcomed with open arms or booted the fuck back to their shithole countries? Have some compassion for these hard working border jumpers (and their children) and let them know what they can expect when they arrive.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hey y’all.

Just in case you missed it the goal line moved in the last day or so.

Previously Trump was guilty of “quid pro quo” and there was no evidence of any impropriety by Hunter or Joe Biden.

Now Trump is guilty of “Extortion” and Joe Biden simply participated in “quid pro quo” because it supported the government foreign policy.

“Extortion” is now the talking point.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I recall a thread "Should we trust Lindsey Graham?" after the senator defended Kavanaugh in the hearings. Most of us here said, "Absofuckinglutely Not!" But some held out hope.

This article documents the phoniness of Graham the attention whore.

https://www.americanthinker.co..._lindsey_graham.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Right. The phony impeachment frenzy is not really about removing Trump, although they would be thrilled if they could do so, but it's more about controlling the narrative during the upcoming election cycle. They will fail at both.

The thing that bothers me the most isn't the impeachment sham, or what they are trying to do with it.

The thing that bothers me is the media support, and collusion on the subject. I woke up this morning to a "Apple News" alert on both my phones. Following the link claiming "In case you're not a Ukraine politics expert, here's all you need to know about today's hearings".

I followed the link to a ragtag collection of articles from such unbiased places as the NYT, Vanity Fair, CNN, and Politico that all had the one central theme- Orange Man Bad. Two of the headliners even claimed that Republicans were just standing in the way of the rule of law.

To me, this is the greater issue. Hell, we've seen it here on this forum before where people hear something 24/7 and it beats them down and creates question in their minds.

The media is truly the enemy of the people.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

“Extortion” is now the talking point.

I heard the word "bribery" used yesterday. Look for that to also be a talking point.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Today summed up in one pic: