SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
President Trump’s tax plan blocks spending on illegal families, saves billions

https://www.oann.com/president...lies-saves-billions/

Posts: 12678 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
series of tweets

Michael Bromwich is Andrew McCabe's lawyer

Bromwich responding to a poll:

The dispiriting part of this: 3 of 4 Republicans more inclined to believe Trump than Mueller.

as well they should

Then Kimberly Strassel of WSJ:

Folks who struggle to understand poll like this are those who fail to recognize the extraordinary damage DOJ/FBI has done to reputation with politicized probes, FISA games, footsie with oppo research--or damage Mueller has done to self by refusing to look into any of it.

the damage to the FBI reputation is profound

them Bromwich again:

No, the explanation for polls like this is anti-law enforcement propagandists such as you, your editorial page, and Fox News. That’s the cause of the damage done to DOJ/FBI, not the facts. And you criticize Mueller for not investigating things that are well beyond his mandate.

we don't even know Mueller's "mandate". That is kept secret from the American people

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My understanding is that Mueller's "mandate" was so vague and broad that virtually nothing was excluded. That's why it has expanded into a witch hunt.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Not well documented, but I can believe McCabe would want this:

“Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, now claims that Justice Department officials contemplated a plot to remove Donald Trump from office.

Previewing a '60 Minutes' interview that is yet to air, Scott Pelley, a correspondent for CBS, revealed a Department of Justice plan to approach the Vice President of the United States about invoking the 25th Amendment.

'There were meetings at the Justice Department in which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,' Pelley reported on CBS 'This Morning' on Thursday…”

https://mol.im/a/6704807

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8942 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

'There were meetings at the Justice Department in which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,' Pelley reported on CBS 'This Morning' on Thursday…”

So in other words, these motherf*ckers at the Justice Dept were plotting a coup.

Time to start collecting rope, I say.

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It is documented that McCabe lied to FBI investigators. Where is the raid and charges like Roger Stone received?

Posts: 12678 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
It is documented that McCabe lied to FBI investigators. Where is the raid and charges like Roger Stone received?

Since justice in this country is based on political affiliation I don't expect there ever will be any.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

So in other words, these motherf*ckers at the Justice Dept were plotting a coup.

Time to start collecting rope, I say.

Don't need to start collecting rope! I have quite a bit available already, and will buy more if needed. Remember, the beauty of using rope is that it can be used more than once.

Way past the time to start decorating lamp poles in DC!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Last week I heard the Ayatollah guy in Iran on TV saying that when he says death to America, he only means the President and (I don’t remember the other names). That dumbass needs to understand that if he screws with my President he screwing with me and my family. I’m sure at least several million others of us feel the same way.
When I read this crap about the fbi and doj going after the President, I hope they realize that applies to them too.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
William Barr's nomination to AG being debated in Senate now.

Barr's son-in-law (married to Barr's youngest daughter) and eldest daughter work in DoJ.

The son-in-law is leaving DoJ to go the White House Counsel office.

The White House counsel is appointed by the president to advise the president, the executive office, and White House staff on legal issues concerning the president and the presidency.

The White House counsel is distinct from the legal team that defends Trump in the Russia investigation, but its work does intersect with the investigation

Barr's eldest daughter will move to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network

https://www.businessinsider.co...office-report-2019-2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senate still voting, but Barr has 54 votes. He will be confirmed (not a big surprise)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The media is rushing to downplay the Mueller report all of a sudden; I suspect they know it's going to be a big nothingburger like it's been all along and now have to try and tell us sheep that it doesn't matter. This after they've been hyping it for 2 years now? Roll Eyes

From NBC:

You may be disappointed by the Mueller report

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Last week I heard the Ayatollah guy in Iran on TV saying that when he says death to America, he only means the President and (I don’t remember the other names). That dumbass needs to understand that if he screws with my President he screwing with me and my family. I’m sure at least several million others of us feel the same way.
When I read this crap about the fbi and doj going after the President, I hope they realize that applies to them too.

We still owe those sumbitches a B-52 strike from 1979, not to mention all our troops they blew up in Iraq. Any action against the president would be an outright act of war

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So Fox is reporting Trump will sign the new budget bill and will declare an emergency. McConnell will support him in that decision. Congress still has to vote on the bill though.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
About Fucking Time!!!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Big balls. Big brass, dangling balls! Ladies and gentleman, your president, Mr. Large Balls.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The media is rushing to downplay the Mueller report all of a sudden; I suspect they know it's going to be a big nothingburger like it's been all along and now have to try and tell us sheep that it doesn't matter. This after they've been hyping it for 2 years now? Roll Eyes

From NBC:

You may be disappointed by the Mueller report

Don't you just love the way NBC just had to include this in their link...

"Unless Mueller files a detailed indictment charging members of the Trump campaign with conspiring with Russia, the public may never learn the full scope of what Mueller and his team has found — including potentially scandalous behavior that doesn't amount to a provable crime."

Even though this whole investigation has been an expensive fraud to punish The President and the voters from the start for keeping the anointed one from her "destiny", they had to add the innuendo of "potentially scandalous behavior" to disparage him...

I've never seen such open animosity in my life...a pox on all their houses!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I say we build a moat around the wall and fill it to the top with all the liberal tears.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yeah everyone should be noticing this "gaslighting" crap these insane leftists are now spouting.

And one can only hope assholes like Andy "the traitor" McCabe get true justice.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
So Fox is reporting Trump will sign the new budget bill and will declare an emergency. McConnell will support him in that decision. Congress still has to vote on the bill though.

Excellent. It's the only choice at this point. Yes, good.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post