SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

I slept great last night. You?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 10/28/19

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
This is reportedly an image of the dog which chased him down the tunnel. Good boy!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson would have been better off attending IACP, because if he did, Preident Trump wouldn't be putting his foot in this fraud's ass like he is right now, speaking at IACP. President Trump is citing statistics- facts, not rhetoric, about the horrible crime in Chicago, and the fact that Chicago denies all ICE detainer requests. The President is really nailing this politician in a police officer's uniform.

Meanwhile, ol' Eddie is hiding in his office, downing a handful of pills with a shot of cheap booze. Just one little drinkie, you see. Just one. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Purple Heart forthcoming for that working dog hero. HOOAH!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

I slept great last night. You?
That is one ugly rat's nest of cables there--don't they have an IT person?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
You Can't Make This Shit Up Dept. :

"Appearing Sunday on CBS’s Face the Nation, former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said she was “quite confident” that the Trump administration did not follow the “normal protocol” of informing President Barack Obama about the weekend killing of Islamic State (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi."

quote:

"There is a tradition of common courtesy of presidents informing their predecessors of things of significance like this."

Number one- It is insane that the bolded phrase actually came out her lyin' ass mouth. And Number two- doesn't this bitch realize that Trump didn't want the enemy to know? Cool

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...al-baghdadi-mission/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
. . . Preident Trump wouldn't be putting his foot in this fraud's ass like he is right now . . . ..

Eddie needs it. The real tragedy, of course, is Chicago will not change it's course is what Eddie's saying by his actions. More dead. More ineffective leadership. More misery for citizens who need relief.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

"Appearing Sunday on CBS’s Face the Nation, former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said she was “quite confident” that the Trump administration did not follow the “normal protocol” of informing President Barack Obama about the weekend killing of Islamic State (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi."

quote:

"There is a tradition of common courtesy of presidents informing their predecessors of things of significance like this."

Number one- It is insane that the bolded phrase actually came out her lyin' ass mouth. And Number two- doesn't this bitch realize that Trump didn't want the enemy to know? Cool

Well I guess when Obama says the first he heard of it was on TV, at least this time he’s telling the truth....

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Democrats and their media lapdogs are so sore, PISSED OFF that Trump pulled off a brilliant move like this and cut them completely out of it.

I've never heard some BS like Rice is running her cakehole about, have you?

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Susan Rice should be reminded that it is "common courtesy" to transition power to the new president, rather than use federal agencies to set him up for impeachment.

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said she was “quite confident” that the Trump administration did not follow the “normal protocol” . . .."

So the President's team should have said it was based on some minor video?

Hack.

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Susan Rice

Tell her to stuff it.

How about - There is a tradition of common courtesy of ex-Presidents to move on and shut the fuck up about the current President. But no, not Barrack Obama. That dick head needs to keep running his mouth.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In Cliff's post above, Joe DiGenova says something that CTH has been reporting for some time.

To me, it is not proven yet, but the issue is:

Did DEM Senator Mark Warner have Sen Intel Comm security officer James Wolfe leak the 82 page Carter Page FISA warrant to reporters?

Warner is up for reelection in Nov 2020.

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Appearing Sunday on CBS’s Face the Nation, former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice said she was “quite confident” that the Trump administration did not follow the “normal protocol” of informing **Former** President Barack Obama about the weekend killing of Islamic State (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi."

quote:

Edited for clarity.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

President Trump doesn't owe those commies a damn thing. Not a single fucking thing.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And why, pray tell, would it be protocol to advise former Presidents of impending military action? That makes no sense at all. What purpose could that possibly serve?

Did we tell Jimmah Carter about it? When he authorized a covert military operation, he got good men killed.

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Obama is as butt hurt as Pelosi and Schiff. That would make my day a little bit brighter.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Looks like Pelosi gives in . . .

“This resolution establishes the procedure for hearings that are open to the American people, authorizes the disclosure of deposition transcripts, outlines procedures to transfer evidence to the Judiciary Committee as it considers potential articles of impeachment, and sets forth due process rights for the President and his Counsel,” Pelosi’s letter reads.

“We are taking this step to eliminate any doubt as to whether the Trump Administration may withhold documents, prevent witness testimony, disregard duly authorized subpoenas, or continue obstructing the House of Representatives.”
[format added] LINK

I expect the circus to take on even more entertainment value now.

The 2020 election, masked as impeachment, begins to get public scrutiny.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
Looks like Pelosi gives in . . .

“This resolution establishes the procedure for hearings that are open to the American people, authorizes the disclosure of deposition transcripts, outlines procedures to transfer evidence to the Judiciary Committee as it considers potential articles of impeachment, and sets forth due process rights for the President and his Counsel,” Pelosi’s letter reads.

“We are taking this step to eliminate any doubt as to whether the Trump Administration may withhold documents, prevent witness testimony, disregard duly authorized subpoenas, or continue obstructing the House of Representatives.”
LINK

I expect the circus to take on even more entertainment value now.

The 2020 election, masked as impeachment, begins to get public scrutiny.
So let me get this straight. Even though there is a time honored process for pursuing impeachment proceedings, Pelosi and Schiff are going to re-write the process altogether, and we're somehow supposed to now be happy with the way this is being handled. I don't think so. I've said it before and I'll say it again, make the House vote on impeachment. Anything short of that is total BS...and they damn well know it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post