SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh No!

Adam Schiff was not notified of the attack.
Talking heads on MSNBC are greatly offended.
This is unprecedented.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I don't give credit for Obama getting OBL and I don't give credit to Trump for getting al-Baghdadi.

These operations are put in place by career military people who have been working the intelligence for a long time and it matters very little to them who is in the WH when conditions are ripe to move.

I'm glad Trump was at the helm when it happened. Any I'm equally tickled to death that Schiff was apparently kept out of the loop. POS Schiff would have milked it, leaked it or otherwise been his shithead self.

So come tomorrow morning, Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler will spin this success by saying that Trump did nothing special and they intend to keep focus on the best interests of the American people by continuing their impeachment inquiry.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Al-Bhagdadi killed on Trumps shift.

Al-Bhagdadi... Died whimpering like a little bitch.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Trump had nothing but praise for the military and our allies and even Russia for their cooperation in the operation. I loved when he said al-Baghdadi “died like a coward” and “like a dog”. Can’t wait for the lefts reaction haha!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, ol' Al Body Bag Daddy was almost as great a threat to the United States as the deep state swamp and the disgusting, pissing Dems. No, wait, he wasn't. Not even close. Our true enemies are on TV every day, pissing and moaning because they're not in power.

New marketing trajectory for the dead guy- You know that P Diddly guy used to be Puff Daddy, but he changed it. I think the dead terrorist should now go by B. Deaddy. I hear that his latest album is up for a Grammy, and he's gonna get a lifetime achievement award at the Oscars next year. Sounds about right, doesn't it?

I was really hoping that the big news was going to be Brennan, Clapper and Strzok arrested. These domestic terrorists need to be dealt with.

Posts: 107511 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Chad Pergram (Fox)

When asked if he notified Pelosi of al-Baghdadi operation, President Trump says no, citing concerns about leaks. But multiple Congressional sources on the other side of the aisle were notified last night. Fox can find no Democrats who were notified

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good move by President Trump. He should loudly emphasize that he could not trust DEMs about keeping this quiet.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, common sense drives leftists crazy. They just can't comprehend that you don't reveal confidential information to people who wipe their ass with the Constitution. Pissing little infants. Fuck 'em. They know why they weren't notified. They just want to bitch, just like they bitch about everything the President does.

Would it have mattered? What, would the raid have been called off because some dem asshole said "no"? It's the President's call, not yours. Tough shit, children. Suck it up.

And, oh, thank heavens. I see Lindsey Graham is speaking to the press and giving the raid his approval. Whew! That was a close one, huh? What if Lindsey had disapproved?? Tragedy!!

Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
According to Trump he was chased into a dead end tunnel dragging three of his kids with him. He was chased by of of the SF dogs and he decided to blow himself up.....

I hope the dog survived!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6312 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Those dogs have titanium teeth. They’ll be fine Wink

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fuck that. I want Brennan arrested. Peter Strzok or whatever the fuck his name is hung up by his sack. Something like that.

I doubt he has sack enough to be hung from.

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
dog was wounded but brought back for treatment

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...bu-bakr-al-baghdadi/

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fuck that. I want Brennan arrested. Peter Strzok or whatever the fuck his name is hung up by his sack. Something like that.

I doubt he has sack enough to be hung from.

Now that is a low blow! Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
ISIS Terror Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Was Released By Obama from Camp Bucca in 2009

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-camp-bucca-in-2009/

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Who is his baghdadi now?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Chased into a tunnel with kids as a human shield. I'm sorry but kids of these people turn out to be just as whacked.

I'm not upset that a terrorist and terrorists in training are gone but wow, he's a wimp. Taken out by a dog.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I'm sorry but kids of these people turn out to be just as whacked.
So, it's OK that they were murdered by this psychopath? I suggest you keep that shit to yourself in this forum. Those kids didn't choose their parents and they didn't deserve to die for things they may have done years in the future. Just cool it.

Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How's our war dog? Any information on his condition?

Leave it to CNN to put up a headline that two women and three children were killed in the raid. Details shmetails. Let's just make US special forces look like savages. The two women were wives of B. Deaddy and had on suicide vests. The three children were murdered by their own father. Put on your suicide vest, CNN.

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Trump says 'beautiful dog' was injured in Baghdadi operation
October 27, 2019 | 10:01 AM EDT
President Trump said "a beautiful dog" was injured in the U.S. military operation that led to the death of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post