SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
What’s up with Rick Perry resigning?
His name was up a few pages back and I was waiting for someone to ask.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
To bad, so sad for Mark rino Sanford. I doubt he will get the hint.

Only 1 Person Showed Up to Trump Challenger Mark Sanford's Rally

A Republican challenger to President Donald Trump endured a humiliating start to his campaign as only a single person showed up to his rally.

Although a few people in the Philadelphia park where Mark Sanford launched his campaign for the White House approached him, a single reporter from The Philadelphia Inquirer seemed to be the only one there to hear the politician speak.

A few members of the media eventually showed up, including photographers and a cameraman. The local Fox station didn’t make an appearance.

Blah, blah, blah.

A longtime critic of Trump, Sanford lost a 2018 primary election when the president announced his support for a pro-Trump candidate over the former governor. Trump said Sanford was “better off in Argentina.”

https://www.westernjournal.com...tent=libertyalliance

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
GW Bush could not take a day of what Trump takes every single day, day after day, year after year. Non-stop ridicule, accusation, blame, insult, and impeachment threats from the "media," from the Democommie Party, from a big chunk of the spineless Republican Party, from the entertainment industry, a big segment of the sports world-- a constant barrage every minute of every day. I voted for Bush, and if I were in the same situation, I'd have to vote for him again. But what a walking turd!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Trump speaking in Dallas now.

The leftists have to be shitting their underoos. These rallies are massive, always full capacity, always people outside who can't get in. Even the blithering idiots on the left have to understand the implications.

What a great showman this man is, really knows how to fire up people.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So my co-worker walks in the conference room today and asks me "You still a Trump supporter?"

Me- "Why wouldn't I be? You still believe all that shit you see on the news?"

-End of conversation...

I can't stand the gullibility of these people. They've heard the lies so much, they just keep believing it...

Me; I'll be sitting quietly in the corner after election day with a shit-eating grin on my face.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm telling you, gentlemen and ladies, be in the moment. When Donald Trump is gone from the White House, we'll look back and say "Wow, what a time that was." So, be in the moment. Go to Fox, go to youtube, go wherever you can watch this live broadcast.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/k01bC4zhMNM

60k people are streaming it

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
OAN is carrying it live as well. I wonder if the brave ANTIFA will be pulling the shit in the streets of Dallas that they were in MPLS? Me thinks not.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
OAN is carrying it live as well. I wonder if the brave ANTIFA will be pulling the shit in the streets of Dallas that they were in MPLS? Me thinks not.
I think they'd better not try it. Even Dallasites tend to be pretty pro-Trump and many of them carry. . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Very good rally Texas. The "Come and take it", was excellent.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

What another Great rally. Cool

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I believe I was clear: The tone, the threat to "destroy" the economy of a NATO ally, and saying that Erdogan will go down in history as a devil. This is exacty what I stated before.
I agree, this content should not have been included in a letter, however, it might have been appropriate verbatim in a back channel conversation between Trump and Erdogan. Unfortunately with the current situation at the White House, the phone call would likely have been leaked by another Whistle Blower.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The G7 meeting being planned at Doral in Miami is just 'gold'. The media, who are perpetually retarded and vindictive due to TDS, can't see once again they're being played. Congrats to DJT for once again shining his laser pointer in front of the mentally ill house cats in the media.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Alex Azar: Generic drugs approved because 'competition lowers prices'

Oct. 17, 2019 - 6:14 - The FDA announced a record number of generic drug approvals in the fiscal year of 2019. Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar joins FOX Business to discuss.

https://video.foxbusiness.com/...636001#sp=show-clips

More WINNING...LOWER DRUG PRICES

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

What another Great rally. Cool
I was surprised that he did not end with the usual "God bless Texas and the United States of America!"

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Looks like it's time for an arrest and trial under the UCMJ.

https://www.breitbart.com/nati...e-sooner-the-better/

Admiral McRaven in NYT: Remove Trump from Office ‘The Sooner, the Better’

Retired Admiral William McRaven has published an op-ed in Friday’s New York Times titled, “Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President,” urging that Trump be removed from office — “the sooner, the better.”
McRaven’s op-ed gives a military imprimatur to what President Donald Trump has already likened to a “coup,” as Democrats attempt to impeach him with barely a year to go before the next presidential election.

The admiral, well-respected for his role in overseeing the operation to kill Al Qaeda terrorist Osama bin Laden in 2011, argues that senior military leaders have lost confidence in the president and feel he is a threat to the nation.

“As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg,” McRaven recalled, “one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, ‘I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!’”

McRaven does not argue that President Trump has done anything wrong in particular, but that he has no respect for America’s values. These values, McRaven declares, involve a commitment to “help the weak and stand up against oppression and injustice” around the world.

“[W]hat will happen to the Kurds, the Iraqis, the Afghans, the Syrians, the Rohingyas, the South Sudanese and the millions of people under the boot of tyranny or left abandoned by their failing states?” McRaven asks, without explicitly calling for military intervention in any of the regions mentioned.

His criticism goes beyond that voiced in a Washington Post op-ed last year, in which he merely promised “criticism” of the president in the wake of the removal of former CIA director John Brennan’s security clearance.

The admiral is unwilling to wait for the 2020 presidential election to see a change of power. He declares (emphasis added): “[I]t is time for a new person in the Oval Office — Republican, Democrat or independent — the sooner, the better. The fate of our Republic depends upon it.”

Moreover, McRaven makes no reference to voting, or elections — or even impeachment.

Article 88 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice bars “contemptuous words against the President,” and applies to retired members of the armed forces entitled to pay.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Fuck that squid.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Because nothing at all happened to the traitors of the first coup attempt, every asshole feels emboldened to jump in and spread the treachery. So what we have is an ongoing, 24/7 attempted coup, one thing after another: Russia, collusion, Stormy Daniels, Ukraine, whistleblower....yada yada.

And it will continue through Trump's second term-- in fact it will increase exponentially-- unless Trump can find somebody to go after the deep state.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Adm McRaven= New World Order Globalist

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Winding that war machine down, all that money and power going away. What a turd

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post