SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
In reference to the Washington Examiner "poll" and I know polls mean nothing, how can ANY American support impeachment given what we currently know which really isn't anything. The Dems say one thing and many others say something else. In my book you don't convict on that. Zelinsky says it didn't happen, that should be good enough for anyone. What about Biden? Nobody but Sigforum seems to care if he and his son are dirty. Just like Clinton's mess, obfuscate and distract, orange man bad.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rocker Peter Frampton says attempts by Democrats in Congress to subpoena Trump adminstration officials are a waste of time, suggesting that they should instead just “raid the fuckers” to find evidence against President Trump.

I agree with Rocker Peter Frampton, and have been saying it for years.

Quit running your smarmy mouths and come get some.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
every person subpoena should show up.

Response to every question should be, "I quot Ms. Clinton, 'What difference does it make now?'"

Posts: 723 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:

Biden finally jumps the shark. Calls for impeachment:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ngressional-requests
Old news. That linked article is dated September 24, just a bit over two weeks prior to your post.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Rocker Peter Frampton says attempts by Democrats in Congress to subpoena Trump adminstration officials are a waste of time, suggesting that they should instead just “raid the fuckers” to find evidence against President Trump.

I agree with Rocker Peter Frampton, and have been saying it for years.
Quit running your smarmy mouths and come get some.

Come and take it! Good luck with that!!
Does he know that the executive branch controls most of the means to "just raid the fuckers” ???

quote:
Despite being born and raised in the United Kingdom, Frampton became a U.S. citizen in 2011, citing the 9/11 attacks and his desire to vote in American elections as his principal motives for doing so.

This is America, Peter.
Please read our Constitution ...
Or go back to the UK and Deal with Brexit.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:

Biden finally jumps the shark. Calls for impeachment:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ngressional-requests
Old news. That linked article is dated September 24, just a bit over two weeks prior to your post.

Yeah, that article is old. But Biden calling officially for Trump's impeachment is not old news. He only just did it yesterday.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ukrainian president: 'No blackmail' in phone call with Trump

by Ellie Bufkin
| October 10, 2019 09:01 AM

https://www.washingtonexaminer...hone-call-with-trump

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has rejected the notion that President Trump employed blackmail in his July 25 phone call with the leader from the White House.

As House Democrats push to move forward with a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump's call with Zelensky, the Ukrainian president attempted to set the record straight. Zelensky confirmed that Trump did speak to him on July 25 and that the transcript released by the White House was accurate. He rejected, however, the whistleblower complaint's assertion that he was being coerced into investigating former Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, through withheld monetary aid from the United States. "There was no blackmail," Zelensky said from a Kiev food market. "They blocked this money and nobody asked us [for] anything."

Zelensky acknowledged that $400 million in military aid from the U.S. had been withheld over concerns of corruption but flatly denied that blackmail or extortion had been a factor in such a decision. That money and aid were later released to Ukraine.

"In order to fulfill his duties to the American people, the Constitution, the executive branch, and all future occupants of the office of the presidency, President Trump and his administration cannot participate in your partisan and unconstitutional inquiry under these circumstances," the White House wrote in a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi released Tuesday.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I laughed at loud at Trump calling this little weasel out like that. Kerr never passes up a chance to criticize and go all Woke on Trump, but is tongue tied...HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINA when it comes time to criticize China:

And Trump's response...PURE GOLD! Big Grin

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
FNFL
FNBA

'Nuff said...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Trump on Kerr: "I feel it was pretty sad, actually."

Yes, a sad excuse for a man. Swallowing his words, shifting his eyes, a scared little boy. It wouldn't take much to make him pee his pants.

"Are you a spineless puppet of the shoe companies and the Chinese government?"

*psssssssssssssssssss*

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Regarding the decision to move away from Syria and let Turkey in: It seems that some are worried about the ISIS prisoners escaping, as they have been guarded by the Kurds of late. I wonder if the Turks might just "take care of that problem" for us? Maybe part of the "deal"? Just "disappear" the SOBs?

Why keep guarding and feeding ISIS warriors? Just, why?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
President Trump thanks OANN for providing ‘fair coverage and brilliant reporting’

President Trump gave One America News a shout-out on Thursday morning for our “fair coverage” and “brilliant reporting.” The president thanked the network in a tweet, saying “it is appreciated by many people trying so hard to find a new, consistent and powerful voice.”

Thank you to @OANN One America News for your fair coverage and brilliant reporting. It is appreciated by many people trying so hard to find a new, consistent and powerful VOICE! See you tonight at the Big Rally in Minneapolis.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 10, 2019

He added “See you tonight at the big rally in Minneapolis” in a nod to our commitment to provide full coverage of all of his rallies.

President Trump also tweeted about Fox News on Thursday, saying the media company “is so different than it used to be.” He criticized a new Fox poll, which claims 51 percent of Americans want him impeached. The president said he has never had a good Fox poll since the day he was elected.

From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll. Whoever their Pollster is, they suck. But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days. With people like Andrew Napolitano, who wanted to be a Supreme….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 10, 2019

He went on to say that Fox News has recently been going downhill, suggesting that contributors like Andrew Napolitano, Shepard Smith and Donna Brazile have changed the channel.

“Fox just doesn’t deliver for us anymore,” reiterated the president.

Shepard Smith was one of the only reporters at Fox to publicly criticize the president’s Ukraine call. Donna Brazile, a former CNN anchor, was hired by Fox in an effort to shift the network’s coverage to a more moderate stance.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Unfortunately, OANN is not available on my cable service.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

When you can release them and use them against the Kurds

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Neil Cavuto will jab President Trump damn near every chance he gets. Rarely, if ever, will he brag up The Don.

Lou Dobbs & Stuart Varney seem fair. Susan Li is very easy to look at. When she makes faces and make a cute frown, I mimic her...could be I’m in love or just nuts.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^ Unfortunately, OANN is not available on my cable service.

flashguy

If you have either an Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV streaming device you can subscribe for $5/mo.

Last I looked they still didn't have an Android TV app. Don't know if they have a Roku app.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Neil Cavuto will jab President Trump damn near every chance he gets. Rarely, if ever, will he brag up The Don.

Lou Dobbs & Stuart Varney seem fair. Susan Li is very easy to look at. When she makes faces and make a cute frown, I mimic her...could be I’m in love or just nuts.

Cavuto is a smug punk who tries to emulate the late Bill Buckley's style but fails miserably.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
quote:

When you can release them and use them against the Kurds

And then where will they go? I do not believe Trump would want ISIS terrorists on the loose.

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
every person subpoena should show up

Except no one has been issued an actual subpoena yet. The letters that Pelosi is sending are NOT subpoenas.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

Cavuto is a smug punk who tries to emulate the late Bill Buckley's style but fails miserably.

It took a very smart person to attempt to successfully match William F Buckley Jr. Smile

WFB JR was a conservative genius. There is no modern equivalent.

We need someone to fill that space asap today. Ratings be damned. I believe this is a business opportunity. There is very little intellectual material in today's media. It is all about ratings. The MSM has nothing to offer of course. Why not be first to market some serious content? I believe it would sell very well. The public is starved for the truth. Here is a small video clip. Google and watch the entire interview. WFB JR destroys Vidal. Take the time to research this. One of the classic interviews of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYymnxoQnf8

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FishOn,