SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
CTH has raised suspicions about Intel IG Atkinson (that he is anti-Trump).

I was hesitant to buy into that, but the last few posts are mind blowing. The conspiracy to bring down President Trump is still going strong in the intel community.

I, too, was hesitant but now, not so much.

Is the CIA next to bug Trump's office? Make their own rules to suspend his privacy?

Maybe they have something to hide that may emerge with Trump's inquiries?

President Trump is not their owned man.

Intel is supposed to be above internal politics with its own independent professionals.

Banana Republic is right.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
On Jan 21 2021 he should clean house and fire these dirty traitors in mass.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
firing them isn't enough - everyone associated with the coup should be charged and prosecuted

hang a shitload of them on the steps of the Capitol building to make sure the bastards get the message loud and clear

its way past time to stop fucking around with these seditionists and treat them as they are - enemies of the country

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Now an intel whistleblower complaint can consist of CNN and Washington Post and New York Times articles?

And, who thinks this is fair?

I'm not sure they got that kind of time.

Two scoops of chocolate investigations are just around the corner. It's urgent because it melts fast.

Gina Haspel, the Director of the CIA, is, by all reports, a tough cookie. Hard to see her involvement so it must be in the Intel IG's Office.

Haspel reports to the DNI but he shows himself to be a lightweight for the position.

The DNI has had a meaningful career but not in this or a similar capacity. Too bad.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now an intel whistleblower complaint can consist of CNN and Washington Post and New York Times articles?

Well when you can change the rules mid-game, yea.

quote:
And, who thinks this is fair?

Everyone on the left.

If that whole "rule of law" thing I keep hearing about means anything hopefully it will rear its head soon.

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
At some point the righteous can't be expected to compete at such disadvantages and the shackle of "law" must be temporarily loosened.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
firing them isn't enough - everyone associated with the coup should be charged and prosecuted

hang a shitload of them on the steps of the Capitol building to make sure the bastards get the message loud and clear

its way past time to stop fucking around with these seditionists and treat them as they are - enemies of the country

I think it's WELL past time for the Nuclear Option. But that's just my Italian ire surfacing...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Guess what?

The intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblower complaints contain only direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing allegations.

A new version of the complaint form allowing hearsay was secretly revised last month, and the new form was uploaded just a couple of days before the Trump complaint was declassified and released.

I'd like to say that nothing surprises me anymore, but this actually made my jaw drop. For chrissakes, we need an honest press!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Now committees have subpoenaed Pompeo. I think that will not go as they hope.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
At some point the righteous can't be expected to compete at such disadvantages and the shackle of "law" must be temporarily loosened.

Bingo. My analogy to this is the War For Independence. The right plays the part of the British. The left plays the part of the Americans. The right expects the enemy to line up in the appointed place, at the appointed time, and fight by the appointed rules. The left harasses them on the way to the battlefield, hides behind trees and bushes, never lines up correctly, shows up early to set ambushes, and shoots at officers (totally unbecoming a Gentleman according to the right).

Rules (laws) only work if BOTH sides agree to them. The left has shown they do not agree. And they have faced NO CONSEQUENCES for that decision.

Trump better be on the horn to Barr tonight telling him we are now operating under "prison rules".

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I must have missed something. Why does Pelosi have the big butt hurt about Barr saying he has gone rouge? He’s done nothing. I mean literally nothing I haven’t heard a wimper from him in weeks.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Just leftist tactics. Delegitimize EVERYONE associated with the administration. Push the narrative.

I'll say one thing, the next election will not be won or lost at the ballot box. It will be won or lost on the soundbite or tweet.

Propaganda works. The left knows this. They have used it throughout history to achieve their goals.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/buvSIrFi0Hw

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
It’s been the one constants about the left that has served them well and long. They always present a united front. All in. Something the Republicans never understood or could put into practice even in these tumultuous times eleven republicans joined the democrats in voting against Trumps emergency fund to build the border wall.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Adam Schiff is misleading the public: Congressman claims

Sep. 26, 2019 - 4:41 - Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) discuss how the Democrats are treating President Trum

https://video.foxbusiness.com/...636001#sp=show-clips

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And now for some good news. We all know that money cannot buy an election (well at least nationally, I'm sure it could locally like in Chicago). We know that Clinton spent billons and Trump spent millions. And Trump won. We also know that Trump has been out-raising the left BIG LEAGUE. To me this is a great sign. While the left gets huge donations from mega donors, Trump gets most of his from small donors. And the haul he has been taking in means LARGE NUMBERS of small donors. Large numbers of donors mean large numbers of American's who are absolutely FED UP with the slide into tyranny. It's not about the number of dollars you have to spend, it's about the number of people who gave you those dollars to spend.

I haven't donated this cycle yet but I am going to start working small donations into my budget like I did in 2016.

"Brad Parscale: Dem impeachment push causing Americans to 'vote with their wallet,' back Trump reelection"

President Trump's 2020 reelection campaign manager reacted Friday to what he called "amazing" fundraising numbers since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's announcement of a formal impeachment inquiry.

Brad Parscale told Brian Kilmeade on "The Brian Kilmeade Show" that the moment Democrats made their intentions official, Americans began "voting with their wallet."

"I think one of the most amazing things is just the fundraising we've had in the last 48 hours," he said. "As soon as they started this attack, I think Americans and Republicans and supporters of the president all over the country -- they started voting with their wallet. And, this is the one thing they can do right now -- they can donate."

On Wednesday, Parscale reported that the Trump 2020 campaign and the Republican National Committee had raised a total of $5 million within 24 hours of Pelosi's impeachment inquiry announcement, with donations coming from all 50 states. On Friday, Parscale trumpeted that 50,000 new donors had given to the campaign over the previous two days.

"A big thank-you to Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats," Eric remarked.

Lara Trump says Democrats know impeachment is the only way they can take back the White HouseVideo
In his interview with Parscale, Kilmeade asked whether he has any concern about the impeachment inquiry.

The campaign manager rejected the idea.

"I'm pretty confident," Parscale said, pointing to a statement the campaign previously released Wednesday after a memorandum of a phone conversation between Trump and the president of Ukraine was made public.

“Because of their pure hatred for President Trump, desperate Democrats and the salivating media already had determined their mission: take out the President," the statement read. "The fact is that the President wants to fight the corruption in Washington, where the Bidens, the Clintons, and other career politicians have abused their power for personal gain for decades. The facts prove the President did nothing wrong."

"This is just another hoax from Democrats and the media, contributing to the landslide re-election of President Trump in 2020.”

Parscale told Kilmeade that Trump should continue to perform his duties as usual.

"He's doing exactly what the people sent him there to do," he said. "The Democrats just know they can't beat him in 2020, so they want to try to use anything they can and lie and cheat to defeat [him]."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ng-millions-kilmeade

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The coup is old news, guys-- the coup already happened under 8 years of Obama and Hillary. The totalitarians have taken over CIA, FBI, DOJ, IRS, and so on. They are all in place at the top. They pull the strings of the puppets who masquerade as "journalists."

The big piece they don't have is the presidency. They were sure-- absolutely certain-- they would get that in 2016. If you think this latest attempted coup is just the second, have no doubt there will be a third, a fourth... they will not stop. They can't. Forget numbers-- first coup attempt, second-- it is all one long continuous coup attempt.

Donald Trump stands in the way of a complete takeover of America by leftist totalitarians. Donald Trump, and about half of the American population, who love this country, love freedom, and will never buckle to commie totalitarian rule.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"Just leftist tactics. Delegitimize EVERYONE associated with the administration"

Exactly. Deep state coup scum know some bad (for them) reports are coming.

So the more voters they can falsely convince that Barr is corrupt, the more damage control they can do.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
Have you, then, given up on the rule of law?

Very close to it. McCabe is the prime example. Gen. Flynn was charged with lying within days or weeks of his "interview". It's been over a year and a half for McCabe, and there is plenty of evidence that he lied in the IG report. Unlike Flynn. Hell there are reports that the agents that interviewed him did not think he was lying. But hey, the Stasi can do whatever they want.

Letting people go on the 'smaller crime" hoping to get them on the "bigger crime" is not how the DOiJ works. They hit you on the small one in order to squeeze you for information on the bigger one and bigger fishes.

I believe Barr IS conducting an investigation. And I believe he WILL issue a scathing report. But I DO NOT believe he will charge anyone. He gave it away in one of his early interviews. He "loves" the "department". He wants to protect it, and that does NOT mean charging dozens of people in it.

But hey, we'll see. Everyone has an opinion, this is mine. When Clinton stands in front of a judge and enters her plea maybe I'll change my mind.

Rule of Law...........LOL.

mbinky is correct. applied to all or applied to no one.

I've seen this double standard my whole fucking life. And no, I wont waste time on examples.

DJT is doing a great job. God bless and keep him strong.

But anyone paying attention realizes the rule of law hasen't been applied blindly for years. It's rigged, Her blindfold has been removed, and the crooks are buying her drinks.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you, then, given up on the rule of law?

yes

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post