SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I wish I was shocked by this...but nothing those American hating trash bags do shocks me anymore. I just want to know when the left is going to be held accountable for all of the laws they have broken (I know, don't hold my breath...).

Look who the lawyers are who are representing the "whistleblower"...

"Ukraine whistleblower’s lawyers work for group that offers to pay officials who leak against Trump"

https://www.washingtonexaminer...o-leak-against-trump

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
This could be the biggest checkmate in US political history, showing that the Democrats are fools pandering to imbeciles.
I see Trump saying, go ahead, make my day, and then dropping the unredacted call on the Dems heads.
See, ya got Nothin’ !!

Handing Trump the win for 2020.
And the Democrats did the work for him !!

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
The desperation coming from the left is all about not having a candidate that can beat Trump in the 2020 election.
Oh, and the never ending temper tantrum because HRC was smacked down in 2016. They’ll never get over that. Smile
Yes. If you guys can endure another 13 months of the left's tantrum, we're gonna send them into the outrage stratosphere come November of next year, and it will be a sight to behold.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
To Longbow's post above: This is President Trump baiting/tweeting the Demotards... Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Its long, but Hannity last night was excellent.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nGR7CcvQ6pg

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Pure Kafka.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's no surpirise. Everyone on both sides knows exactly what's going on and why the leftists are entirely unconcerned with actual evidence. The leftists choose to ignore everything except their goal. In 13 months, we shall exact our revenge on a scale that this America-hating trash will be unable to comprehend and they won't know what to do with themselves. Patience. It will be so worth it. Patience.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- these horrible people are already at such a level of frenzy and delusion, that when Donald Trump is re-elected, they will have no place to go emotionally speaking. They will be speaking in tongues and chewing off their own limbs. You think these people are spouting nonsense now? Well, just wait. It's going to be the most entertaining show you'll ever witness. Yes, 13 months is a very long time to have to endure their ridiculous crap, but we have come this far, and we can endure. Whatever they dish out, we can take, and the same cannot be said about these tantrum-throwing infants.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
The desperation coming from the left is all about not having a candidate that can beat Trump in the 2020 election.
Oh, and the never ending temper tantrum because HRC was smacked down in 2016. They’ll never get over that. Smile
Yes. If you guys can endure another 13 months of the left's tantrum, we're gonna send them into the outrage stratosphere come November of next year, and it will be a sight to behold.
And me being the hedonist I am, I'm hoping RBG kicks about a month after Trump is re-elected next year. The collision of those two realities (the loss of the White House to Trump again as well as the SCOTUS for a decade or more) makes me absolutely giddy. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's no surpirise. Everyone on both sides knows exactly what's going on and why the leftists are entirely unconcerned with actual evidence. The leftists choose to ignore everything except their goal. In 13 months, we shall exact our revenge on a scale that this America-hating trash will be unable to comprehend and they will won't know what to do with themselves. Patience. It will be so worth it. Patience.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- these horrible people are already at such a level of frenzy and delusion, that when Donald Trump is re-elected, they will have no place to go emotionally speaking. They will be speaking in tongues and chewing off their own limbs. You think these people are spouting nonsense now? Well, just wait. It's going to be the most entertaining show you'll ever witness. Yes, 13 months is a very long time to have to endure their ridiculous crap, but we have come this far, and we can endure. Whatever they dish out, we can take, and the same cannot be said about these tantrum-throwing infants.

But Boss, patience is hard! It is difficult to wait. The joy of watching Leftist heads spin around and explode is almost unimaginable. Thirteen months feels like forever. On the other hand, I am sure it will be much more than worth the wait. Big Grin

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
It's no surpirise. Everyone on both sides knows exactly what's going on and why the leftists are entirely unconcerned with actual evidence. The leftists choose to ignore everything except their goal. In 13 months, we shall exact our revenge on a scale that this America-hating trash will be unable to comprehend and they will won't know what to do with themselves. Patience. It will be so worth it. Patience.

But Boss, patience is hard! It is difficult to wait. The joy of watching Leftist heads spin around and explode is almost unimaginable. Thirteen months feels like forever. On the other hand, I am sure it will be much more than worth the wait. Big Grin

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Paul Sperry:

Speaker Pelosi was shot down by her caucus in her bid to form one impeachment committee, similar to the Hyde Committee or the Rodino Committee, and capitulated to no fewer than 6 committee chairs to jointly "lead" the investigation, including volatile Rep. Maxine Waters

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Typical leftism at work. Everybody gets a trophy.

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Paul Sperry:

Speaker Pelosi . . . capitulated to no fewer than 6 committee chairs to jointly "lead" the investigation, including volatile Rep. Maxine Waters

My lord. Looks like Pelosi is ducking for the sake of her speakership - in the hope that there is one to have.

Let the ignorant co-chair with the babbling. May as well let them put their incompetence in one basket.

The song also works with "nothing PLUS nothing leaves nothing."

By the way, it seems more like "big mouthed" rather than "volatile" to me. Waters seems like more of a loud mouth than a productive member of Congress.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maxine's gonna look like a real pro up there, don't you worry. She's gonna remain calm and collected will not be talking out of her ass. She'll impress, and that's the truth. Gonna be smoooooooooth.

"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
They really think this is gonna work, don’t they?

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, this is it!!

posted Hide Post
Yes! They are going to pin that bad orange man to the wall this time! Finally, justice and salvation from the destruction of our way of life...

...or it would have worked if it weren't for those meddling kids! Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m so sick of the Democrats’ bullshit. I’m not too far from 50 and they’ve been doing this same shit over and over the whole time I’ve been alive.

The good thing is that Trump will come out smelling like a rose on the other side of it.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
It'll be another dimofwits shit show and we all know where the turds will stick. Idiots.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again- these horrible people are already at such a level of frenzy and delusion, that when Donald Trump is re-elected, they will have no place to go emotionally speaking.

Less than twelve hours after you replied to a post of mine on election night when I was having a moment of doubt with "Calm blue oceans," my then-supervisor walked into work two hours late looking like he got run over by a metro bus. Hair sticking out in every direction, hadn't slept more than an hour or two and reeked of booze.

I only lament that I won't be there on the morning after election day on 2020 to see him come staggering in looking like he got hit by a diesel locomotive.

Calm blue oceans, baby. We sure as shit are winning this one.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post