SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Maybe more than his outside, its doing something to intensify his insides. Smile

He's always had guts but now he needs to let his hands find the confidence to lead.

Seems he is.

He and Trump could make a powerful impression on the world stage.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you notice that he got a hair cut! Big Grin

I think he's taking on a bit of an orange tinge there.....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
It looks like actor, Hugh Grant, a long opponent of sovereignty for his country, got himself triggered by today's events.

He reported his own inability to be rational on Twitter, writing:

"Fuck off you over-promoted rubber bath toy. Britain is revolted by you and [your] little gang of masturbatory prefects.” LINK

. . . and that was about Johnson.

Looks like Johnson's gonna help Trump shoulder the leftist outrage machine.

In today's world, timid leadership is NO leadership at all.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Glass Houses, Mister Washed-Up.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Like a boss: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell apologizes for unverified Trump-Russia report: 'We are retracting the story'
quote:
"Last night on this show, I discussed information that wasn't ready for reporting," O'Donnell said. "I repeated statements a single source told me about the president's finances and loan documents with Deutsche Bank saying 'if true'-- as I discussed the information-- was simply not good enough. I did not go through the rigorous verification and standards process here at MSNBC before repeating what I heard from my source. Had it gone through that process, I would not have been permitted to report it. I should not have said it on-air or post it on Twitter. I was wrong to do so."

He went on to acknowledge the letter he and NBCUniversal received by Trump's legal counsel demanding a retraction and an apology for the "aforementioned false and defamatory" reporting and threated to take legal action.

"This afternoon, attorneys for the president sent us a letter asserting the story is false. They also demanded a retraction. Tonight, we are retracting the story," O'Donnell continued. "We don't know whether the information is inaccurate. The fact is we do know it wasn't ready for broadcast and for that I apologize.
Excellent. Make 'em bark like a dog, Mister President!

Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
It looks like actor, Hugh Grant, a long opponent of sovereignty for his country, got himself triggered by today's events.

He reported his own inability to be rational on Twitter, writing:

"Fuck off you over-promoted rubber bath toy. Britain is revolted by you and [your] little gang of masturbatory prefects.” LINK

. . . and that was about Johnson.

Looks like Johnson's gonna help Trump shoulder the leftist outrage machine.

In today's world, timid leadership is NO leadership at all.

Rubber bath toy? Masturbatory prefects? WTF?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Like a boss: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell apologizes for unverified Trump-Russia report: 'We are retracting the story'
quote:
"Last night on this show, I discussed information that wasn't ready for reporting," O'Donnell said. "I repeated statements a single source told me about the president's finances and loan documents with Deutsche Bank saying 'if true'-- as I discussed the information-- was simply not good enough. I did not go through the rigorous verification and standards process here at MSNBC before repeating what I heard from my source. Had it gone through that process, I would not have been permitted to report it. I should not have said it on-air or post it on Twitter. I was wrong to do so."

He went on to acknowledge the letter he and NBCUniversal received by Trump's legal counsel demanding a retraction and an apology for the "aforementioned false and defamatory" reporting and threated to take legal action.

"This afternoon, attorneys for the president sent us a letter asserting the story is false. They also demanded a retraction. Tonight, we are retracting the story," O'Donnell continued. "We don't know whether the information is inaccurate. The fact is we do know it wasn't ready for broadcast and for that I apologize.
Excellent. Make 'em bark like a dog, Mister President!

He must have attended the Dan Rather School of hit journalism. I can't watch MSNBC Mrs Greener fears for our big screen TV.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
And of course the O'Donnell story is completely absent from CNN"s main page. They are pushing the hurricane coverage like it's the first one in history, the devastating result of climate change.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
And of course the O'Donnell story is completely absent from CNN"s main page. They are pushing the hurricane coverage like it's the first one in history, the devastating result of climate change.

Is it Trump’s fault yet? Every other natural disaster since the election has been. If it isn’t yet, it will be. Sure as the sun will rise.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Clearly they learned NOTHING from that debacle last year with Rachel Maddow excitedly hyping that she "had Trump's tax returns!" and waving some papers around live on the air.

These people are SO DESPERATE to "get" Trump that they will fall for anything. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
...they will fall for anything. Roll Eyes
Saw this on a church billboard when growing up, which pretty much sums up a lot..."If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's cruel...and unusual!

Only if you watch it!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I’m a Trump fan. However, I’m also against putting ethanol in gasoline so I’m worried about this Tweet from today:

Does anyone have more info on what he is doing with ethanol and ethanol refineries?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Good golly I hope it's all going to be exported. Please stop putting ethanol in your gasoline and/or engine.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
...they will fall for anything. Roll Eyes
Saw this on a church billboard when growing up, which pretty much sums up a lot..."If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything"

That's a Country song!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
That's a Country song!
That would HAVE to be sung by Toby Keith!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lots of fun:

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I’m a Trump fan. However, I’m also against putting ethanol in gasoline so I’m worried about this Tweet from today:
Does anyone have more info on what he is doing with ethanol and ethanol refineries?

Well, it's keeping the employment rates up for motorcycle, marine and small engine repairmen, as well as subsidizing the food-into-fuel industry.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hey, ya gotta put all that corn somewhere. Razz

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Steve Bannon's Warning On China Trade War (w/ Kyle Bass) | Real Vision Classics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH5QzuzD01A

This is long but shows the insight of President Trump to stop the rip off.

Maybe the 300K Chinese here in our schools and research labs should be sent home if they are not a citizen.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post