SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
The president is unloading on China and the Fed chairman this morning.

As he should. We should pull everything we can out of China, it might hurt a little in the short term, in the long term getting out of China will protect American technology for decades to come.

What about the future with China? The Chinese need us more than we need them, they'll come to the table, it's just going to be a long haul. In the meantime the Chinese will rattle their playpen, and do things that all communists do when they're losing their power.

President Trump is doing the right and good and true thing, we need to support him and weather the storm.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Tax Cut 2.0 is coming

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I really believe President Trump is the chosen one, he is here to save this great country and the poor people in China, in order for China to turn into a free country China communist party must be completely destroy.
President Trump will be the greatest president in US history

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Any American handing over to the Chinese, trade secrets, military intelligence or damn near anything should be executed immediately.
An example must be set.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Any American handing over to the Chinese, trade secrets, military intelligence or damn near anything should be executed immediately.
An example must be set.

https://spectator.org/chinagate-and-the-clintons/

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
He just arrived in France for the G7 summit. Is there a new Air Force One? It's not a 747; it looks much smaller and has two engines.

Posts: 27952 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
He just arrived in France for the G7 summit. Is there a new Air Force One? It's not a 747; it looks much smaller and has two engines.

There is a fleet of Special Mission aircraft. There are two 747's and two 757's. The President usually travels in a 747 and the VP travels in a 757, but sometimes the President takes the 757 because it can takeoff and land on shorter airfields. Air Force One is the call sign designation of whichever aircraft the president is in.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Hilarious.
404 error on the Trump website.

https://twitter.com/Shem_Infin.../1098344503717416961

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nick Di Paola delivering a truckload of truth.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I absolutely LOVE a New York or Massachusetts Dago Paisan that cusses and F-bombs every other word. Seriously!!! With the northern accent, it is HILARIOUS!! Southerners can't pull that off... Big Grin Big Grin

[/drift] LMAO!!!!!

As for the post, Mr. Di Paolo is SPOT. ON. I swear...the more I hear the diarrhea spew forth from these Leftist, Libtarded assholes, the more I'm convinced they truly ARE brain damaged. My dad used to call it diarrhea of the mouth. Daniels states, "...the end of democracy". Pffffft...WTF-ever. I guess that role he had on The Newsroom really went to his head..JSMH.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase the other Joe Walsh, strife's been good to me so far...

Joe Walsh laments past controversial statements while blasting Trump
quote:
Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race, while delivering a blistering attack on the president's character and qualifications.

Walsh blasted the president for his social media habits and general behavior.

"I'm running because he's unfit; somebody needs to step up and there needs to be an alternative," Walsh said. "The country is sick of this guy's tantrum -- he's a child."

At the same time, Walsh recognized that he himself is guilty of the same behavior as the president, and even played a part in the division in Washington that led to Trump's election.
Blind, clueless and a hypocrite. Nice combo there, Joe. I'm certain you will prevail. Razz

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
To paraphrase the other Joe Walsh, strife's been good to me so far...

Joe Walsh laments past controversial statements while blasting Trump
quote:
Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race, while delivering a blistering attack on the president's character and qualifications.

Walsh blasted the president for his social media habits and general behavior.

"I'm running because he's unfit; somebody needs to step up and there needs to be an alternative," Walsh said. "The country is sick of this guy's tantrum -- he's a child."

At the same time, Walsh recognized that he himself is guilty of the same behavior as the president, and even played a part in the division in Washington that led to Trump's election.
Blind, cluelss and a hypocrite. Nice combo there, Joe. I'm certain you will prevail. Razz

I don't know if I want to admit this, I thought it was the same Joe Walsh...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, he's just another glass house-dwelling hypocrite who served two whole years in Congress.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
He sucks without the Eagles anyway

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So he is running for president. Fine. Does Trump have to debate him? Is that a rule or something? Because if not I'd just ignore him. Wouldn't even mention his name. Persona non grata. I'm sure his bank account will swell with donations from the left, which is pretty much the reason I think any of these idiots who will NEVER get elected run. There has got to be money in it somehow. The lefty stations will spend countless minutes on how he will take down Trump, on how every Republican has to vote for him "for the good of the nation".

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I keep waiting for Mittens to announce he's running for president again.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
So he is running for president. Fine. Does Trump have to debate him? Is that a rule or something? Because if not I'd just ignore him. Wouldn't even mention his name.

No... he doesn't have to debate him.
And I agree: Just ignore him.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I absolutely LOVE a New York or Massachusetts Dago Paisan that cusses and F-bombs every other word. Seriously!!! With the northern accent, it is HILARIOUS!! Southerners can't pull that off... Big Grin Big Grin

[/drift] LMAO!!!!!

As for the post, Mr. Di Paolo is SPOT. ON. I swear...the more I hear the diarrhea spew forth from these Leftist, Libtarded assholes, the more I'm convinced they truly ARE brain damaged. My dad used to call it diarrhea of the mouth. Daniels states, "...the end of democracy". Pffffft...WTF-ever. I guess that role he had on The Newsroom really went to his head..JSMH.

It was funny for a minute or two, then it just seemed to distract from the message. Yes, the message was totally spot on, but it would have been a lot more powerful if he didn’t sound like Kathy Griffin after a sex change.

ETA: Yes, the expression I recall is, “Diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.. Seems like it is an apt description of most of the Leftists and absolutely of the Hollywood Leftists.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's Nick Di Paolo. He's a comedian. Are you familiar with him? You want polite? We'll see if our librarian is available to speak with you.

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's Nick Di Paolo. He's a comedian. Are you familiar with him? You want polite? We'll see if our librarian is available to speak with you.

Thank you for sharing him, I am not familiar with him, having not seen or heard him before. Thanks also for the background that he is a comedian. He is definitely funny.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post