SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Watching da preezy at the rally in Manchester, NH live right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuj9baeOmxg

I love the fact that Donald Trump talks to the people, really talks to them. He has the script on the teleprompter, but he goes off the script about three times a minute. You can recognize these transitions easily in his speeches, and the man really talks to the people. If the Krimson Kenyan's teleprompter failed, that empty suit would turn into a stuttering mess. President Trump talks to the people. Obama arrogantly lectured crowds, sticking his fucking chin up in the air and behaving as if we needed him to tell us how to breathe.

I always felt like he was allowing us to gaze upon his magnificence.
That was in the beginning because after a few time early on I just automatically changed the channel if I saw his mugg on the tv. Putz

Ohh brother, you're in the wrong thread.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
quote:
Watching da preezy at the rally in Manchester, NH live right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuj9baeOmxg

I love the fact that Donald Trump talks to the people, really talks to them. He has the script on the teleprompter, but he goes off the script about three times a minute. You can recognize these transitions easily in his speeches, and the man really talks to the people. If the Krimson Kenyan's teleprompter failed, that empty suit would turn into a stuttering mess. President Trump talks to the people. Obama arrogantly lectured crowds, sticking his fucking chin up in the air and behaving as if we needed him to tell us how to breathe.

I always felt like he was allowing us to gaze upon his magnificence.
That was in the beginning because after a few time early on I just automatically changed the channel if I saw his mugg on the tv. Putz

Ohh brother, you're in the wrong thread.

I think he was referring to 0bama.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

I think he was referring to 0bama.

Ah. Thank you.

Sorry, BT

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Definitely referring to Obama.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Do you remember the first slogan from our opponent? That's right neither do I. Neither does anybody, I don't either, nobody remembers.

Actually, yes.

"From each, according to his ability. To each, according to his needs." -Karl Marx, August Becker, Louis Blanque, Etienne-Gabriel Morelly and others.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Actually, yes.

"From each, according to his ability. To each, according to his needs." -Karl Marx, August Becker, Louis Blanque, Etienne-Gabriel Morelly and others.

Good one!

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Actually, yes.

Good one!

Oh! That's terrific Richard, wish I'd thought of that.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
+++LINK+++

Gay Republican group endorses Trump despite nonstop attacks on LGBTQ people
The Log Cabin Republicans endorsement is full of half truths and complete fabrications.
By Alex Bollinger Friday, August 16, 2019 58 Comments

The Log Cabin Republicans announced that they are endorsing Donald Trump because he has “met his commitments to LGBTQ Americans.”

Robert Kabel and Jill Homan are the chair and vice chair of the Log Cabin Republicans, an organization for conservative LGBTQ people, and they wrote a column for the Washington Post praising the Trump administration on LGBTQ issues.

They cite Trump’s promise to end HIV in America, even though he has repeatedly requested that Congress cut HIV/AIDS funding, has stymied HIV research, and even fired the entire President’s Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS.

Promising to do something big – like ending HIV – is great, but working against that goal is a far cry from meeting his commitments.

Kabel and Homan also cite foreign policy, which is strange because Christian conservatives have been cheering the Trump administration’s transformations to human rights law in the State Department because they believe that he will put less pressure on other countries when it comes to issues like LGBTQ rights.

“Trump has used the United States’ outsize global influence to persuade other nations to adopt modern human rights standards, including launching an initiative to end the criminalization of homosexuality,” the Log Cabin Republicans wrote.

They did not cite a country that has legalized homosexuality because of pressure from the Trump administration.

But then they get to the heart of the matter for LGBTQ Republicans: “And it is not merely policies specific to LGBTQ people that have been good for our community. The president’s tax cuts have benefited LGBTQ families and helped put food on their tables.”+++LINK+++

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Trump is savage, I love it!
No mercy for those bastards.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Know what I did tonight? I busted out my Henry Rifle. It's my Trump gun. I bought it from Bud's the day he was inaugurated. It's an All American Rifle, from an All American Company, in an All American Caliber. 45-70, for the 45 President, who was 70 years old when he was inaugurated.

American walnut, and American case hardened steel.

I'll leave you with this. The Battle Hymn Of The Republic.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've been watching a lot of this guy's vids. He's spot on AFAIC and he's clear and to the point. NSFW for casual use of strong profanity.

The gist? The 'Orange Man bad' narrative, having collapsed after the embarrassingly bad performance of Mueller in his Congressional testimony, has morphed into 'Orange Man racist', and now, they're not even trying to hide their bias.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been watching a lot of this guy's vids. He's spot on AFAIC and he's clear and to the point. NSFW for casual use of strong profanity.

The gist? The 'Orange Man bad' narrative, having collapsed after the embarrassingly bad performance of Mueller in his Congressional testimony, has morphed into 'Orange Man racist', and now, they're not even trying to hide their bias.

Me also. His vids are short and to the point. He seems pretty insightful. I watch his vids most nights before even thinking of checking out Fox - Tucker C. that is.

That’s all.
Peace out.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Something I found on the net:
Remember a little while ago when Planned Parenthood was claiming the bogus stat that abortion was only 3% of the "services" that they offer? So the Trump administration called their bluff and essentially said, "if it is only 3% of your services, you won't mind not mentioning it anymore." They could not live with no longer promoting abortions so they are refusing federal funding.

Trump has finally done what Republicans have promised to do for decades.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-restrictions/

Anyone tired of winning yet???

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen this in any of the threads:

Posts: 4166 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay.

Joey D 8/20/19
No description for his segment.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just now posted on Zeducation. I like this guy. He's like Mark Dice in the sense that he gleefully sticks his fingers in the eyes of these leftist hypocrites.

Incredibly ironic, isn't it, that the real racists call those of us on the right racists? Does this old fart have even the first clue about the definition of the words 'racist' and 'racism', and that his admonishment of a man because of his race is racism in letters 40 feet tall?

My experience on the conservative side of the political spectrum is that my like-minded citizens leave people alone, whose political ideology is different than our own. We are moved to action only when these completely ignorant and hypocritical busy bodies start encroaching on our rights. Never will you ever encounter any group of people more confused, more ignorant, more hypocritical and more meddlesome than American leftists. Their arrogance is proportional to their ignorance. The less they actually know, the surer they become that they know everything, and the louder these empty barrels get.

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I caught part of an interview at lunch time today - from the WH and it was talking about some tax cuts and also the rationale behind the dealings with China. President Trump didn't pull any punches on that one.

Also mentioned he is in discussions regarding our presence in Afghanistan

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I caught part of an interview at lunch time today - from the WH and it was talking about some tax cuts and also the rationale behind the dealings with China. President Trump didn't pull any punches on that one.

Also mentioned he is in discussions regarding our presence in Afghanistan

I think think this video clip is what you are referring to, as posted on YouTube -

PDJT vs. Chicoms

Also covered at The Conservative Treehouse in an excellent piece from sundance.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Trump says Democrats would ‘give up’ on the Second Amendment

Aug. 20, 2019 - 7:55 - Former Utah congressman Jason Chaffetz (R) discusses the debate over gun control and President Trump’s comments about the China trade war.

https://video.foxbusiness.com/...636001#sp=show-clips

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post