SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Looked to me like he was playing stupid, wanted to give out as little information as possible.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I wonder what he's getting at here...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He means that this water lives in Mombasa, anyway.

Or, Milton, if you prefer:

“Though all winds of doctrine were let loose to play upon the earth, so truth be in the field, we do injuriously by licensing and prohibiting to misdoubt her strength. Let her and falsehood grapple, who ever knew truth put to the worse, in a free and open encounter.”

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
With regards to today's Mueller hearings:

Where is that video of a dumpster on fire floating downstream in a flood when you need it.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Mueller came across as a befuddled old man. It’s clear he’s been nothing more than a figurehead for Weissman. I wonder if DeNiro will portray him accurately on SNL this fall.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5159 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Trump just gave both barrels to media, Democrats, and Mueller today. This just brings a big smile to my face.

Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/s5pbH9hHDmI

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Handed the fake news their asses. Love this President.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump is ripping FAKE NEWS a new one. Big Grin

MAGA 2020

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, da preezy's feelin' righteous right now, as well he should. He speaks the truth. Three years of criminal harassment, millions of taxpayer dollars, and the only thing that's gonna stop the Democrats from spewing this bullshit is choking to death on their Denny's Grand Slam.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
With regards to today's Mueller hearings:

Where is that video of a dumpster on fire floating downstream in a flood when you need it.

This one?

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Is there more than one?

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I don't recall ever seeing that meme before but it came up in a search.

Gave me a chuckle especially in the context of the Mueller show.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Between the Trump presser and the dumpster fire gif I'm here laughing my ass off.

Good day...from the day the "Wiesman Report" was released I never understood why the Dems wanted to haul Mueller in to testify. I get why they thought they wanted to do it, to ask leading Q's and get him to testify in a bad light and conjecture about more than what was in that POS "report"...I just never understood why they thought it would actually go down like that!

They are idiots, I'm tempted to wonder why they have so much power over our society because they are sooooo very dumb...but they wield some serious weapons that few conservatives have figured out how to defeat. They can ruin your life via the FBI, via social media, via name that bureaucracy, via the fact that they are the local: mayor, governor, DA and on and on...God forbid they call you a racist!!!! Eek

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump just gave both barrels to media, Democrats, and Mueller today. This just brings a big smile to my face.

That is the most assholes I've seen ripped in 15 minutes before in my life.

Posts: 1350 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Presumption of Innocence, apparently not applicable to a Republican President.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I just wonder when we'll see the first press conference with new Secretary, Madam Grisham??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
These are certainly epic times we are living in. One half or more of our government has done nothing, nothing for 3 years but attempt to destroy the President and retain a power no good for the Country. I wish we could extend to President Trump, a extension of 3 years to his 1st term in Office. He certainly is due a gift of appreciation from his people. I hope the AG can manage a bunch of prison terms for all who have participated in this mess. If what they have done is unlawful then we need to see some high ranking criminals in cuffs, for the betterment of government in the future.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish we could extend to President Trump, a extension of 3 years to his 1st term in Office.

Like a red shirt 3rd term. Heh.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
brings up a valid point though

as much as I detest run-on-forever campaigns, we need to seriously think about who will succeed President Trump at the end of his next term

we are going to need a hell of a republican businessman who can take the punches and continue the mission to drive the dems back into the dark ages

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post