SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Friggen' NBC has to go back to 1992 to find video of Trump partying with Epstein and a whole bunch of what look like way-too-old-for-Epstein girls.

Oh boy! You got him now! Time to impeach! Big Grin

Meanwhile they are frantically scrubbing and ignoring all the MUCH more recent numerous contacts that Slick Willie had with Epstein. Roll Eyes
In my mind the media has moved from corrupt and complicit to outright criminal at this point given how fast they're trying to erase any connections between Clinton and Epstein.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

https://www.politico.com/story...s-probe-over-1418074

Another democrat/media dream ends in a nightmare for them! Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Did you have a meal today?

Racist!

There. It's proven right there.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Love this guy

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Every freaking story calls them racially charged. Sickening.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Tweeting that the Dems are the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle is just epic

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Ben Carson talking about Trump

quote:
“I have an advantage of knowing the president very well and he’s not a racist,”

But the commies think Carson is a white nationalist racist also Wink

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ds-trump-not-racist/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Tweeting that the Dems are the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle is just epic

It looked like he was quoting Sen. John Kennedy in that tweet. But yeah, that one made me laughter out loud.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Every freaking story calls them racially charged. Sickening.

It's Charlottesville all over again; the MSM adding words he didn't say and twisting what he did say to suit their agenda.

Then they whine when he calls them Fake News and the "enemy of the American people". Mad

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is epic. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

It looked like he was quoting Sen. John Kennedy in that tweet. But yeah, that one made me laughter out loud.

Yes! I am liking him more by the minute.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump knows exactly what he's doing. Some may not like Pelosi and the Four Morons uniting, but I think it is brilliant. He is helping to destroy the Democrat brand, by making the entire brand synonymous with stupidity, nutjobs, and assholes.

He doesn't want a moderate Democrat to squeeze out of the storm, he wants them ALL to stay in Democrat Purgatory.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
DEM House representative Al Green introduced articles of impeachment today.

There was a House vote to table Green's impeachment initiative. The vote to table passed by 332 votes to 95.

So the impeachment article is now moved to Pelosi's desk who will decide when to bring the issue back.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...d-pipe-drea-n2550235

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
DEM House representative Al Green introduced articles of impeachment today.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Trumps rally tonight should be epic. I'm looking forward to it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you read the tweet, I think he was saying the Loon Squad is the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Ben Carson talking about Trump

“I have an advantage of knowing the president very well and he’s not a racist,”

But the commies think Carson is a white nationalist racist also Wink

He shows signs of having white privilege tendencies too.

Where's the French Revolution? If Dems are gonna' borrow the flaws of that kind of excess, there're gonna' need to borrow some equipment.

Guillotine? Guillotine? Now where'd they leave that thing?

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
And now this:
quote:
The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives on Wednesday voted to hold Attorney General Bill Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in criminal contempt, saying they were stonewalling congressional probes into the Trump administration's efforts to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census.

What in the entire fuck could POSSIBLY be the necessity of a congressional probe into the census question regarding citizenship. A question that has been on census forms for 180 years—until BHO took it off.

FOXNews story

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
the dems have always been the party of slavery for blacks now they want to enslave us all

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post