SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Informative video. It’s great to see another view of a similar problem. I had know idea ANTIFA was in other countries like Norway.
Thx for sharing!

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Superb work by President Trump

Unspeakable? Why?

quote:
Which brings us to this morning’s pseudo-controversy: a series of tweets from President Donald Trump:

quote:
President Trump refused to be cowed:

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Kurt Schlichter Big Grin
Eat Popcorn As Democrats Eat Themselves

quote:
The pain of your enemy should be your joy, and we conservatives are pegging the joymeter right about now watching the political sepsis that is CongressKid AOC and her merry band of idiots running rampant within the flabby body of the Democrat Party. There’s only one solution to the gangrene caused by her and that brother-marrying weirdo who cheers for the wrong side in Black Hawk Down and Ms. Palestine. You have to amputate. But the donkeys can’t do it. That would cripple or kill the patient. So, what to do about the infection ravaging their party? It’s quite the dilemma.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Those tweets. What was broadcast on the local radio station about it on the way in to work this morning " President Trump tells all non-white congress women to go back where they came from"

I knew it was bs. GD commies

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright, that’s my President! Yell it from the mountain tops. Thank you!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Alright, that’s my President! Yell it from the mountain tops. Thank you!

Trump charging through the swamp:

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
More flat-out lying from another celebrity POS

Yeah Steve, Trump is locking up blacks, asians, Jews, legal Mexicans, gays, all of them Roll Eyes. What a scumbag...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16668 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Did anyone reply with something about shower facilities in the camps?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Yeah Steve, Trump is locking up blacks, asians, Jews, legal Mexicans, gays, all of them Roll Eyes. What a scumbag...

Ol' Steve is projecting.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ol' Steve is projecting.

well he's demonstrated he has an active imagination.....part of the problem is 'some' can not tell the difference between objective and subjective reality

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he hasn't written a good book in about 20 years and needed to get his name out in the public again

he's a twit, always has been

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Aren't the people he's talking about part of the majority in the countries they are coming from?

Posts: 10909 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Why Trump? Why did you jump into the middle of the circular firing squad? They were all going after each other. All he had to do was let them continue to attack each other. Now they get to band together and go after Orange Man Bad.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Why Trump? Why did you jump into the middle of the circular firing squad? They were all going after each other. All he had to do was let them continue to attack each other. Now they get to band together and go after Orange Man Bad.

Well, there is that. However, now the establishment dems are being seen siding with the lunatic fringe of their party. Yes, they've kinda coalesced, but it'll be seen as a coalescing to the far left; the unhinged element of their party.

ETA: Hey, how about that? Here you go!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
I was listening to Shapiro's podcast this afternoon and he was going on about how Trump should stay quiet and let them tear each other apart.

But after "The Squad" just came out in a press conference and railed against Trump, which they did AFTER Pelosi and Co. made nice with them, now ALL the Dems are looked at as siding with the lunatic fringe known as "The Squad".

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Report This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I think when the Minivan hit SK the brain damage has proven to be more extensive than previously thought.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Look how absolutely rabid a few words have made them. Tossing a little truth on the leftist filth is like tossing holy water on a vampire. They can't stand it.

Keep it up Mr. President, keep it up!

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:

I think when the Minivan hit SK the brain damage has proven to be more extensive than previously thought.

There may be some truth to that. He really wasn't the same after that accident. I used to Love King and his stories. Now I despise the man and haven't read a single thing from him since 2006.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Well, there is that. However, now the establishment dems are being seen siding with the lunatic fringe of their party. Yes, they've kinda coalesced, but it'll be seen as a coalescing to the far left; the unhinged element of their party.

ETA: Hey, how about that? Here you go!

Yes, PDT set them up beautifully, he got (De) to isolate from the (Dlf) and now he's got them running to embrace each other again. LOL The (D) are puppets on President Trump's strings.

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 7/15/19

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - WMAL legal analyst and former U.S. Attorney to the District of Columbia – discussed the delay of the Mueller hearing, the Tom Homan congressional hearing and pro-Trump court rulings on a sanctuary city case and abortion case.

Robert Mueller public hearing to be delayed one week (CNN) -- Robert Mueller's long-awaited testimony has been delayed a week, until July 24, to allow more time for Mueller to testify, House Democrats said in a statement late Friday. House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff said in a joint statement that Mueller's public appearance had been pushed back at the former special counsel's request, and that Mueller had agreed to appear for an extended period. "The House Judiciary Committee will convene on July 24 at 8:30am with Special Counsel Mueller testifying in public for three hours. After a brief break, the House Intelligence Committee will convene for additional public testimony beginning at 12:00pm," the chairmen said in a statement. "All members -- Democrats and Republicans -- of both committees will have a meaningful opportunity to question the Special Counsel in public, and the American people will finally have an opportunity to hear directly from Mr. Mueller about what his investigation uncovered."
9th Circuit rules in favor of Trump admin in 'sanctuary city' case (The Hill) -- The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday ruled in favor of the Trump administration's efforts to prioritize federal dollars for local policing to towns and cities that complied with certain immigration policies. The ruling, a split 2-1 decision, said the Department of Justice (DOJ) was within its rights to withhold Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) grants from sanctuary cities and states over their refusal to work with federal immigration enforcement authorities and instead prioritize agencies that focused on unauthorized immigration and agreed to give Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) access to jail records and immigrants in custody.
9th Circuit Court sides with Trump administration on banning Title X funds for abortion (Washington Times) -- A federal appeals court refused Thursday to block the Trump administration’s Title X family-planning rules from taking effect, keeping in place newly instated requirements preventing grant recipients from referring clients for abortions.The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals rejected a plea from 20 states and the District of Columbia, as well as abortion providers like Planned Parenthood, to impose an emergency stay after lifting June 20 preliminary injunctions ordered by lower courts in California, Oregon and Washington. In February, the Department of Health and Human Services overhauled rules governing Title X grants for family-planning services to low-income patients, prohibiting recipients from using the funds to “perform, promote, refer to, or support abortion as a method of family planning.” The rule change could cost Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, as much as $60 million per year, although the Title X grants represent only a small percentage of the organization’s half-billion in annual federal funding.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) ripped on the TERRIBLE conditions and former acting ICE Director Tom Homan responded that HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'S ACTUALLY BEEN DEALING WITH IT during a House Oversight hearing on conditions in migrant facilities on the southern border.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post