SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I'd really love to "throttle" the assholes who are posting thumbs down to this celebration broadcast live on YouTube above. Leave the country you left wing ungrateful malcontents!

Donald is a genius. He actually has the Democrats protesting Independence Day now! You can't make this shit up!

If we could collect all the news of lefts lame assed protests, Dem Congress critters stupid rants, all the tearing down historic statues, renaming of historic places, rewriting history, etc; it would make a documentary film.....well, 3 years long.

Instead of going on the campaign trail next year, Trump should just buy air time to show all news footage of the stupid shit these anti-American leftists have been constantly trying to shove down our throats for the last three years.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Donald is a genius. He actually has the Democrats protesting Independence Day now! You can't make this shit up!

This is so true. I checked a bunch of headlines this morning and thought the same thing. Then I smiled. Think of the political ads to come Smile

You got to remember though that these people consider the movie 'Red Dawn' a tragedy. They all cry at the end when the communists get defeated.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I'd really love to "throttle" the assholes who are posting thumbs down to this celebration broadcast live on YouTube above. Leave the country you left wing ungrateful malcontents!

If we could collect all the news of lefts lame assed protests, Dem Congress critters stupid rants, all the tearing down historic statues, renaming of historic places, rewriting history, etc; it would make a documentary film.....well, 3 years long.

Instead of going on the campaign trail next year, Trump should just buy air time to show all news footage of the stupid shit these anti-American leftists have been constantly trying to shove down our throats for the last three years.

Every day President Trump gives us more insight into how the establishment works and how it can be manipulated into exposing itself.

President Trump in 2020

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Biden on Russian Election Interference.

“You think that would happen on my watch or Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”

Biden: Russia Election Interference Wouldn’t Have Happened ‘on My Watch and Barack’s Watch’

I am glad he settled that.
The election was fair and square with no Russian interference.

Just the Democratic operative interference, aided by foreign governments and U.S. Intelligence agencies weaponized to spy on the GOP candidate.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump on pace to have 30% of judges be his pick in first term:

https://www.washingtonexaminer...-will-be-trump-picks'

'President Trump, who plans to have named 150 federal judges by the end of this year, is on a pace to fill 30% of the bench, a historic legacy being tied to the conservative movement to restore America.'

Legal experts said that over his first term, Trump is expected to name some 250 judges to the Supreme Court, district courts, courts of appeals, and the U.S. Court of International Trade. Overall, there are 870 federal judges.'

Funniest comment on the article "With 3 terms he’ll hit 100%" Big Grin Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Biden jabs leftwing Democrats and says Trump a bully he'd 'smack in the mouth'

Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential frontrunner, hit out at the Democratic party’s left wing on Friday, suggesting firebrand progressives cannot win in battleground states.

Biden meanwhile admitted he wasn’t prepared for the attack by rising challenger Senator Kamala Harris on his historic handling of race issues in the first primary debates last week – and said Donald Trump was a bully and he would “smack him in the mouth”. [...snip]

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-a...Qjc2NzVfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Go ahead Creepy Joe...PLEASE...DO IT (or rather TRY it). This dude is such an idiot. What a friggin' bag of wind...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential frontrunner, hit out at the Democratic party’s left wing on Friday, suggesting firebrand progressives cannot win in battleground states.

Biden meanwhile admitted he wasn’t prepared for the attack by rising challenger Senator Kamala Harris on his historic handling of race issues in the first primary debates last week – and said Donald Trump was a bully and he would “smack him in the mouth”. [...snip]

Go ahead Creepy Joe...PLEASE...DO IT (or rather TRY it). This dude is such an idiot. What a friggin' bag of wind...

Another example of the violence in the Democratic Party and the far left.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
This is rich.

https://twitter.com/mad_libera.../1098364052047306754

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Biden on Russian Election Interference.

“You think that would happen on my watch or Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”

Biden: Russia Election Interference Wouldn’t Have Happened ‘on My Watch and Barack’s Watch’

I am glad he settled that.
The election was fair and square with no Russian interference.

Just the Democratic operative interference, aided by foreign governments and U.S. Intelligence agencies weaponized to spy on the GOP candidate.

Wait, wut? Weren't Barack and Joe President and Vice President during the election in 2016?

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Regarding judges: saw on C-SPAN a talk by author Myron Magnet about his book on Justice Thomas.
Takeaway points:
1. People 50-60 years from now will be reading Thomas’ opinions
2. 20% of current Federal judges are ex-Thomas clerks.

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Another example of the violence in the Democratic Party and the far left.

Yeah, and we're the violent ones. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Impeachment must have failed muster in polling and think tanks, it hasn't been mentioned lately. "M peach foty fi" has gone silent.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
So Biden has openly threatened to assault the president. Anyone else would get the stink eye from the FBI and Secret Service for that.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
This is rich.

https://twitter.com/mad_libera.../1098364052047306754

That was great. Big Grin

Posts: 3232 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
So Biden has openly threatened to assault the president. Anyone else would get the stink eye from the FBI and Secret Service for that.

Yeah, but it's only Crazy Uncle "Two Shots In The Air" Joe. Nobody takes him particularly seriously.

I hear he's whinging about Harris taking a shot at him

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I was gonna post this in the earthquake thread, but then I realized politics.

So, with the California earthquake and the federal assistance money that they’re going to be asking for, I wonder how Trump can play the situation to his political advantage.

I’m thinking he’s gonna do something to win the people of California somehow...while making the California politicians look like fools. Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I was gonna post this in the earthquake thread, but then I realized politics.

So, with the California earthquake and the federal assistance money that they’re going to be asking for, I wonder how Trump can play the situation to his political advantage.

I’m thinking he’s gonna do something to win the people of California somehow...while making the California politicians look like fools. Big Grin

There is no play here. He declares emergency if necessary and gets them them help they need. I don't want to see him play any games here, those people are Americans too, even if they have misguided ideas.

Best way to make them look like fools is to be presidential.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they can have what they ask for less the transfer payment for that high-speed rail project - that was what - about $5 billion.

but not a DIME more than what they need to do the work - and none of it being done by CA contractors - have the feds send in the Guard, FEMA, a few high end contractors and do the work - not a dime in their pockets

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I say quid pro quo. Tell the governor to mobilize the CA guard and send 5 thousand troops to the border to stop the invasion. Oh you won't do that? You like getting invaded? Have fun with your earthquake. Probably just global warming (or lots of Mexicans marching). Put everyone on your high speed rail and evacuate them. Oh wait...