SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I think President Trump is intentionally trolling the left so badly and they keep falling for it. They can't see the forest through the trees. Not one Trump supporter gives a damn about their hyper-ventilating and overreacting and the more the Dems beat the impeachment drum, the more that's all they have to campaign on. All the while, he's building a solid record to run on in 2020.

The more he says anything to add fuel to their fire, the more they yell IMPEACH!!! to the point that voters that matter don't even listen anymore or take them seriously anymore. The more they try to cry and whine and freak out, the more likely President Trump supporters are to show up at the polls.

The more CNN, MSLSD and the like cover PDJT negatively, the more people don't believe them anymore. They are starting polls now and do you really thin anyone takes a poll seriously now after what happened in 2016?

Hopefully their antics will be enough to deliver house back in 2020 and strengthen the senate. It would be nice to get rid of some never-trumpers.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Not sure where to post this so I will just park it here.
Today’s pearl of wisdom from James Comey.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Dems eye repeal of Justice rule barring presidential indictments
BY MIKE LILLIS - 06/15/19 12:11 PM EDT

The Hill > https://thehill.com/homenews/h...idential-indictments

"The rationale hinged on bandwidth. The president's unique responsibilities, the authors determined, “have become so onerous that a President may not be able fully to discharge the powers and duties of his office if he had to defend a criminal prosecution.” With that in mind, the OLC concluded, the only way to remove a sitting president is through impeachment.

The DOJ revisited the question in 2000, following the impeachment of former President Clinton, finding that “the conclusion reached by the Department in 1973 still represents the best interpretation of the Constitution.”

Mueller leaned heavily on that policy last month in outlining his findings during a brief appearance at the DOJ, where he made clear the agency’s guidelines precluded his team from recommending charges against Trump related to the obstruction allegations it had investigated.

“The special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice, and, by regulation, it was bound by that department policy,” he said. “Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.”

Democrats were quick to punch back, arguing that no one — not even the president — is immune to the nation’s laws.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) hammered the DOJ policy, expressing “the deepest disappointment in the Department of Justice holding the president above the law.” It's a sentiment that's virtually unanimous in her liberal-leaning caucus, which is conducting investigations of its own — and scrambling for ways to hold Trump to account for allegations of wrongdoing."

"Such a bill has little chance of being considered in the Senate, which is controlled by Trump's Republican allies. But some Democrats see it as a viable messaging tool heading into the 2020 elections.

“If I were a Republican member of the Senate, I wouldn't want to have to explain why the president is not subject to the laws of the United States,” said Rep. Dan Kildee (D-Mich.).

The issue has made its way to the presidential primary trail, where Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has proposed a slate of Mueller-based reforms, including enactment of a new law “clarifying Congress’s intent that the Department of Justice can indict the president of the United States.”

Warren's idea is catching on with Democrats in the Capitol, who have grown increasingly frustrated with the administration's stonewalling of their investigations."
======================================
But some Democrats see it as a viable messaging tool heading into the 2020 elections. ........ The issue has made its way to the presidential primary trail, where Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has proposed a slate of Mueller-based reforms, including enactment of a new law “clarifying Congress’s intent that the Department of Justice can indict the president of the United States.” Warren's idea is catching on with Democrats in the Capitol, who have grown increasingly frustrated with the administration's stonewalling of their investigations."

^^^^^ Elizabeth Warren will be the only top tier candidate in the debate of the 26th. She will be throwing this red meat to the Democraps all night.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Five memorable moments from Sarah Sanders at the White House
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 06/15/19 04:20 PM EDT

The Hill > https://thehill.com/homenews/a...s-at-the-white-house

There is a great video of her goodbye speech at the link.

I vote for Jim Acosta

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HighZonie,

"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Trump backs bill to ban flag-burning: ‘A no brainer!’

Fox News > https://www.foxnews.com/politi...burning-a-no-brainer

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Disgraced Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Says Now Is The Time To Try To Impeach Trump
Roll Eyes

After a leading question from CNN host Chris Cuomo, fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said now is “absolutely” the time to start impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news...ew-mccabe-ashe-schow

These people just don't quit.
It's why Andrew McCabe and Comey, and Brennan must be prosecuted.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
How about an interlude?

President Trump just Tweeted this out. The video is worth watching again even though we lived it and you may have already seen this one.

You'll have to click the link.

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1140302570394738688

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
LOL. Great video.
At the risk of sounding too much like "them", I'll just say this: Bernie Sanders will never be President.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
LOL. Great video.
At the risk of sounding too much like "them", I'll just say this: Bernie Sanders will never be President.

I don't know, all I know is that I wouldn't underestimate the sheer ignorance and stupidity of millions of Americans. There are at least 3000 people on my campus at work that would vote for Bernie if the election came down to Bernie or President Trump.

Keep in mind that these people are good at their jobs for the most part, they're just ignorant of history, natural rights, the true role of government, and economics.

President Trump is still going to win, other states will carry him in spite of CO, CA, and NY.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:

Fox News > https://www.foxnews.com/politi...burning-a-no-brainer

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/cVi9bVeqH9E

i can't agree with this i would die for what the flag stands for freedom we would be no better than a communist country if we jailed people for freedom of speech against the government if i ever seen someone burning the the flag i would most likely end up in jail after i kick their ass that my right

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
How about an interlude?

President Trump just Tweeted this out. The video is worth watching again even though we lived it and you may have already seen this one.

{snip}

That video never gets old. Cool

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Reminder: President Trump to formally announce his 2020 reelection campaign on Tuesday, 18 June 2019, at a rally in Orlando, FL.

Donald Trump tweet:

Wow! Just got word that our June 18th, Tuesday, ANNOUNCEMENT in Orlando, Florida, already has 74,000 requests for a 20,000 seat Arena. With all of the big events that we have done, this ticket looks to be the “hottest” of them all. See you in Florida!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
How about an interlude?

{snip}

That video never gets old.

Cool

Indeed. I can listen to Cenk Uygur loose his shit over and over and over. The clip does need a little Rachel Madcow telling me I'm not dreaming.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/TLa9tJ-4m4M

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about an interlude?

And to think I didnt watch this when I got that tweet... Big Grin. One point in that vid, ol' Bill was jumping up and down celebrating hills win to come. What would have been in it for him? A little bit more of Monica? This ship went down in flanes, twice. 2020 Will finish sending it to the bottom. Great video.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can not agree with this. If we step on the First Amendment, will the Second be far behind?
quote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
I can not agree with this. If we step on the First Amendment, will the Second be far behind?
quote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I agree with your nuanced philosophical stance in principal. However at this point the left is exploiting people like us to tear down the nation and force us to agree based on principal. No way. Fuck those flag burning assholes. Trump is 100% right on this, we’re in a civil conflict and we can’t afford to let the enemies of freedom gain a foothold on a single issue.

Your quote is one I’ve seen a bunch but never given much thought to other than a nod of agreement to the sentiment expressed. But on closer examination, it’s ridiculous. Just who is the speaker offering to defend the unpopular ideas against? Surely someone who wants to stifle speech. Which is the left, in this instance the same people who want to burn flags. Free speech is under attack by the left. Actual physical attack. So no, I’m not defending any of their rights and that quote doesn’t apply.

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's an uncertain slippery slope to skate.

All kinds of speech is limited under the Constitution and has been for a long time; yet, we still have the Second.

"Fighting words," incitement to immediate lawless violence, threatening the president and falsely yelling fire in a crowded theater - just to name a few.

I've said my piece about the topic before but I'm glad President Trump has stated a position.

Notwithstanding Flynt, I'd like to see the flag protected.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
So no, I’m not defending any of their rights and that quote doesn’t apply.

We benefit from defending peoples' rights to say obnoxious things.

Speech is often a release valve that diffuses pressure in society - speaking of philosophical.

The left is trying to silence opposition, for sure. But, the antidote is speech that challenges their effort.

When leftists spew nonsense, it gives rise to opposing speech.

"Speak your idiocy big" is the philosophy so voices in opposition can supply an enlightening truth. Don't we all benefit from that?

Some ancient wisdom: "Even a fool's opinion sounds right until you hear the other side."

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

SCOTUS agrees: https://constitutioncenter.org...merican-flag-burning

Trump is pandering to the majority of American voters who cringe at desecrating the flag. Remember he has an election coming up.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post