SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

I heard a clip of Chrissy Matthews just FUMING over all the people Trump brought with him to meet the Queen. He's jealous and deranged, I LOVE IT! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PASig,

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Progressive dems / libs are completely losing whatever little sanity they may have had left in their empty melons. . .

(links to Fox news)

Dems fume over Trump plans to address public from Lincoln Memorial on July 4

. . .and I hope that there's a mass-outbreak of spontaneous combustion amongst them synched to the start of the fireworks display!!

Rob

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ Did anybody say it was going to be a Political speech?
quote:
“President Trump’s efforts to insert politics into a celebration of our nation’s history is extremely alarming,” House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said in a statement on Thursday.

Ol' Steny needs to light one up and chill. The only one inserting politics here is you buddy......

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

Big Grin

Revenge is a dish best served cold and President Trump just gave a huge serving to that shithole restaurant that treated that woman so terribly.

Keep putting that thumb in their eye President Trump. And Thank You.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Revenge is a dish best served cold and President Trump just gave a huge serving to that shithole restaurant that treated that woman so terribly.

Keep putting that thumb in their eye President Trump. And Thank You.

That isn't a Trump tweet. I don't know who tweeted it, but it wasn't President Trump.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys, how many times are you going to quote that photo??

[image tsunami redacted]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
[image tsunami redacted]

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Am I getting through?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
[image tsunami redacted]

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please stop and think before you post.

Any particular image need appear only one time on any given page of a thread. Anything more than that is clutter

How'd you like to browse this page on the small screen of a phone right now? Think before your post.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Para, you kill me.

Well done.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Damn! Eek Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Eh, sorry boss. I'll be more mindful in the future.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Anyone who is unsure of how to edit images out of a quote, please ask. You have the ability to edit content you are quoting. You can quote a member, yet edit out the image they posted. If you are uncertain, please ask in the Office and I or someone else will demonstrate this to you.

This is espcially important in long-running threads such as this one, which are packed with content. It is vital that these threads are streamlined to the degree possible. Otherwise, they become difficult to navigate.
To be clear, I am not saying 'don't post'. I am saying that you should make an effort to avoid redundant content when you do post.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
parabellum...moderated status 30 days. Oh...wait...

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Damn! Eek Big Grin

Yeah, scrolling thru, it's kinda like those old flip books. Except Sarah was just standing there doing nothin Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Guys, how many times are you going to quote that photo??
Is there an echo in here?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

WINNING.

Take that, motherfuckers.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, gosh, whadda ya know about that? Taking a tough stance works. Huh. Go figure. Must be a fluke, huh?

US makes deal with Mexico on tariffs, immigration, Trump announces
quote:
The U.S. has reached an agreement with Mexico that heads off the start of tariffs on Monday, President Trump said in Friday night tweets.

"I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended," he said. "Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to....stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!"

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I was just about to relay that. The fucking liberals are as usual at a loss for words. Bravo Mr President!!!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post