SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Not a blonde joke.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not a blonde joke. Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Okay, I lie, this is a blonde joke.

Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 p.m. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10 p.m. news was coming on.

The news crew was covering the story of a man preparing to jump off the ledge of a large building. The blonde looked at Bob and said, “Do you think he’ll jump?”

Bob said, “You know, I bet he’ll jump.”

The blonde replied, “Well, I bet he won’t.”

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, “You’re on!” Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob. “Fair’s fair. Here’s your money.”

Bob replied, “I can’t take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 p.m. news, so I knew he would jump.”

The blonde replied, “I did, too, but I didn’t think he’d do it again.”

Bob took the money.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Well that could happen you know.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
LOL That was good.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Sir, how dare you disparage blondes by repeating such old and overused stereotypes and cliches? It’s unfair.

Besides, they’re not jokes.

They’re ALL true stories.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not a blonde joke.

Not a Rick Roll

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Do you know why the blonde couldn't dial 911?

She couldn't find the "eleven" on the dial.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Not a blonde joke.

Not a Rick Roll
Fucking Snow Mexican. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
hey, I'm a blonde and I represent that remark Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Not a blonde joke.
Not a Rick Roll
Rectal orifice

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Blonde bought a new hot water heater on credit at Lowes and had it installed.

First bill arrives and she throws it away.

Second bill...thrown away.

Finally Lowes credit department phoned her and asked when she was going to make a payment on the hot water heater.

Blonde: "Oh no, I don't have to pay anything, the salesman told me it would pay for itself".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I guess you all know where Blonde jokes
come from?

Brunettes sitting home alone on Saturday
night having nothing else to do write them.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Three blondes walk into a building. You'd think one of them would've seen it....."

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
One time I was watching some beauty pageant on TV with my buddy and his sister. This was the early 1970's when you had 3 channels and would watch anything. My buddy is convinced one contestant will win, I said she wouldn't, I'd already seen the show. He bet anyway and she lost. I didn't take his money. He wasn't blonde.

Posts: 7454 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Do you know why the blonde couldn't dial 911?

She couldn't find the "eleven" on the dial.
Well, there you go. My phone goes to "11"

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post