SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NM "Progressive for Congress" NSFW Verbal Assault on NRA - youtube vid in desperate need of down votes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NM "Progressive for Congress" NSFW Verbal Assault on NRA - youtube vid in desperate need of down votes Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
NSFW language

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nu_7m--Ozrs

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rusbro,

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Well there's a candidate who's doing his best to raise the level of campaign discourse...

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuck Pat Davis.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Is this one of those 'Blue Wave' prime Dem candidates that's going to sweep into Washington this fall?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Typical Lefty move. Apply guilt to the innocent. Typical Alinsky tactic. Pick a target, freeze it, isolate it, blah blah blah

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Subject line

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8191014801

Sorry. Corrected.

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
He is desperate. Aside from being an asshole, he is way behind the two leading females. Could be the year of the woman in NM with Democratic females taking the governorship and two congressional seats. He won’t win but his ilk will control both state houses and possibly the governorship. Might be trying times as the whole state is blue.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and reported him for hateful content. Never done that before, but heck, why not for that guy? Seems the shoe fits.

Picture of Ezra
posted Hide Post
Got my vote, down.

quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
I went ahead and reported him for hateful content.

As did I.

Ez

“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”

- Herman Melville -

Posts: 5655 | Location: Eastern Washington State | Registered: September 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post