SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Truck Trend Magazine Substitute
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Truck Trend Magazine Substitute Login/Join 
posted
For the past several years I have subscribed to Truck Trends magazine. This year at Christmastime renewal as a gift, we received notification that the magazine had been discontinued. I liked it in that it was an across the board publication on trucks in general, not skewing too far in any one direction or the other.

Looking for recommendations for a similar publication, if there are any.
Thanks

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Most everyone goes to forums now, there is a forum for every auto type. Of course some are more active than others, check out a few.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I used to enjoy Truck Trend magazine for the same reason--it was neutral and fair to all makes. I used to also subscribe to Truckin' but hated how often it featured GM vehicles.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post