SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The "Reproductive Health Act," signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo last week ...

I assume everybody has seen the pictures of the signing. Did they have to look so damned gleeful about it? Shouldn't that be a somber occasion?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This SOB should lose his medical license. That is the opinion of this retired OB-GYN physician. He and his cohorts are monsters, plain and simple.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Did they have to look so damned gleeful about it? Shouldn't that be a somber occasion?

Gleeful? There were rounds of applause if you can believe that.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
All that can be said about Northam and the rest of the democrats is they are the morally corrupt Ass Holes you democtard morons voted for. Virginia was NEVER like this, but has gone down hill quick just as soon as the democrats started winning elections. These damn democrats really are like locust in that they ruin and destroy wherever they go. It may be time to get the hell out of this quickly crumbling den of nit-witted delusional, wet dream, unicorn seeking idiots. Most of the problem is because of the transplants from the northeast, Maryland and DC that brought their crap with them. Dam Yankees!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Abort Democrats, not babies.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
The "Reproductive Health Act," signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo last week ...

I assume everybody has seen the pictures of the signing. Did they have to look so damned gleeful about it? Shouldn't that be a somber occasion?

Did you hear the stats about # of abortions in NYS? 274,000 over the last 3 years. They have the most # of abortions per capita In the Country. You would think that with declining population in one of the highest taxed states, they would be wanting more votes, but no, they are proud to lead the Country in one sick statistic. Sick bastards.I fail to comprehend how these liberals live with themselves.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Report This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
the bill had a zero chance of being passed. a Near zero chance of coming out of committee. Why do this?

they wanted leftist $$, "help us fight the evil conservatives in our state and we can finally get this passed".
thats right motherfucker, your pandering to your ultraliberaldeathcult just blew up in your face.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I have seen so far this evening, the local news media is covering his butt by reporting merely that he "supports the bill". So far no coverage of his actual remarks, where he described infants being delivered at full term, laid on a table and "kept comfortable", while the mother and doctor discussed the child's fate. Here we have a governor of a state and a physician to boot, condoning infanticide. Words cannot describe the depravity, that the left now feels comfortable endorsing.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Trump needs to come out and condemn this disgusting, amoral, murderous behavior. Call a spade a spade. The bastards want to murder children.

Remember Agenda 21? I was one of the ones laughing at the thought of depopulation happening. I’m not laughing now.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Trump needs to come out and condemn this disgusting, amoral, murderous behavior.

“I thought it was terrible,” Trump said of Tran’s statements, adding, “Do you remember when I said Hillary Clinton was willing to rip the baby out of the womb? That’s what it is, that’s what they’re doing, it’s terrible.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...s-abortion-comments/

The Democrat Commies keep moving the goal post everyday. Even if one is "pro-choice", there is no defense of this. They are truly evil fucks.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
sickitating

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I think Cuomo needs a 244th trimester abortion

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I think Cuomo needs a 244th trimester abortion

Where is that like button?

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Senator Sasse Tells Virginia Governor To ‘Get The Hell Out Of Public Office’ Over Abortion Remarks

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...ph-northam-abortion/

Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse reacted to comments Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam made Wednesday morning, telling the governor that he shouldn’t serve in government if he supports leaving babies to die after they’ve been born.

Northam, in a Wednesday morning interview, couldn’t precisely answer whether he supports abortion until birth and suggested an infant could be born and then the mother and doctor could discuss what should happen next, The National Review reported.

“This is morally repugnant,” Sasse said in a statement.

“In just a few years pro-abortion zealots went from ‘safe, legal, and rare’ to ‘keep the newborns comfortable while the doctor debates infanticide,'” Sasse continued, according to The National Review. “I don’t care what party you’re from — if you can’t say that it’s wrong to leave babies to die after birth, get the hell out of public office.”

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
It did die in committee, by a 5-3 vote. That means there were three committee members who voted for killing children after birth.

I'd bet my next paycheck that they all had a "D" after their names.

Yes the vote was along party lines D for it R against.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Report This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
"abortion is one of the safest medical procedures performed in the United States."
They must not be counting the 100 percent mortality rate.

I guess when Northam graduated from medical school, he took the Hypocritic Oath.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'm not looking at this correctly, but there may be some good that can come out of this BS. Few in this country, short of wild eyed, delusional, dyed in the wool leftists would support such legislation, and they damn sure don't represent a majority of the country. I saw a pole (I know) some time back where 60%+ of Dem's poled didn't support abortion in the third trimester. Obviously independents and conservatives opposed the practice in even bigger numbers. So the current filth in Washington and these state capitals are voting in contradiction to large majorities of their state constituencies. If the Repub's weren't so incredibly inept, unprincipled, and cowardly, they could use this issue (and others) to hammer the current leftist garbage right out of office.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Talk about ripening in iniquity.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This is the extent Democrats have to go to maintain women as a victim class, a voting bloc. To suggest that murder is a choice between a woman and a medical professional elevates that class above simple humanity. It would be naive to think such power would be limited to infants.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post