SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Keep the pressure on! Too often, the Right makes some temporary mewling noises and then every issue gets dropped like a bad habit.

Northam has got to continue getting heat. Every day. On every outlet. Without fail.

Remove him from office and continue to batter the Left with their hypocrisy and false outrage.

Do you realize that every major Democrat in the country has called for his resignation?

Unfortunately, many Republicans in this state have your short-sighted view which is why he was elected in the first place. The Republicans in the southern part of the state have refused to accept the fact that the demographics of Virginia have changed due to George Bush’s out of control spending under six years of a Republican controlled Congress.

Northern Virginia now has the bulk of the population and drives the politics. Yet Republicans think they can continue to nominate candidates whose views are completely out of line with Northern Virginia.

For those of you who may be wondering why Democratics are so hastily calling for Northam to resign, go Google a picture of Justin Fairfax. In case you are busy, I’ll save you the trouble. He is 39 years old and black.

Governors in Virginia are limited to one term. But if Northam resigns now, Fairfax would finish out his term and then be be able to run as Governor in the next cycle which would effectively give him two terms as Governor.

Two terms as Governor would give him incredible power to push a Democratic agenda of abortion and gun control. And then give him a platform to springboard into a Congressional House seat or run for Senator.

Posts: 6608 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
This is reminiscent of Nazi leaders discussing the slaughter of Jewish children, women, and men in icy, dispassionate terms the way an accountant would discuss balancing the books. Such is the face of evil.

One of the most brilliant thinkers of the 20th Century, Hannah Arendt, attended the war crime hearings of Adolf Eichmann. She entitled the book she wrote about the experience The Banalty of Evil. Eichmann was not a fist-pounding fanatic, frothing at the mouth. He was not ranting against the Jews. He was a bland little bureaucrat, who had been simply carrying out orders as efficiently as possible.

Planned Parenthood kills millions of babies, under the guidance of the same kind of flat, cold executives-- who, along with Northam, would like everyone to be "civil," please, in the conversation about murdering newborns. The babies will be made comfortable as the doctor and the mother confer. Then as the babies get their first look at the world, at people, instinctively looking for mother, a doctor will snip the back of their neck, severing the spinal cord. Sterile, surgical scissors, of course.

Evil

This.

Much like we now use the word 'quisling' to denote a traitorous collaborator, named for the Norwegian Vidkun Quisling, who collaborated with the Nazis, I have decided to use the term "pelosi" to describe these evil, banal, smug bureaucrats who perpetrate their evil with stiff, smiling faces.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Here's a tinfoil-hat thought:

Gillette pulled the photo from the archives and brought it to the main stage, hoping to take the heat off its own dumpster fire. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Inappropriate circumstances,” Northam’s wife told the embattled lawmaker.

I see the writer attended the Ocasio, Hey Macarena school of Government.

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Northam said that many friends often called him “Goose” due to his changing voice; however, he does not know why some college friends called him “Coonman.”

“I don’t know what their intent was with that.”

Coonman, I can understand with the black shoe polish and all, however what is this relationship between “Goose” and a changing voice?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Broadside, the last two lines in your post may have hit the nail on the head. Northam is allowed to flame out, in part for bringing down unwanted attention on the abortion bill (and perhaps other items in the agenda, stalling things); kick him to the curb, give Fairfax the baton and groom him for the future, and Dems can boast about being the knights in shining armor.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
OK...I'm confused. I thought EVERYTHING the Demoshits did was "for duh chirrin'". Oh wait...they use that only when it's convenient. Never mind...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, he's toast for sure now. That beacon of integrity and truth Hillary Clinton has called for his resignation.

This is significant because she's...she's...well, she's just HILLARY RODHAM GODDAMN CLINTON, THE ACTUAL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! WE ARE THE PRESIDENT!!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Cue up the picture of Bill Clinton it the Afro Wig at a party in the Hamptons or Marthas Vineyard.

Strange Google doesn't show the picture in a search?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Keep the pressure on! Too often, the Right makes some temporary mewling noises and then every issue gets dropped like a bad habit.

Northam has got to continue getting heat. Every day. On every outlet. Without fail.

Remove him from office and continue to batter the Left with their hypocrisy and false outrage.

Do you realize that every major Democrat in the country has called for his resignation?

Unfortunately, many Republicans in this state have your short-sighted view which is why he was elected in the first place. The Republicans in the southern part of the state have refused to accept the fact that the demographics of Virginia have changed due to George Bush’s out of control spending under six years of a Republican controlled Congress.

Northern Virginia now has the bulk of the population and drives the politics. Yet Republicans think they can continue to nominate candidates whose views are completely out of line with Northern Virginia.

For those of you who may be wondering why Democratics are so hastily calling for Northam to resign, go Google a picture of Justin Fairfax. In case you are busy, I’ll save you the trouble. He is 39 years old and black.

Governors in Virginia are limited to one term. But if Northam resigns now, Fairfax would finish out his term and then be be able to run as Governor in the next cycle which would effectively give him two terms as Governor.

Two terms as Governor would give him incredible power to push a Democratic agenda of abortion and gun control. And then give him a platform to springboard into a Congressional House seat or run for Senator.

I have been wondering since this story broke, WHO let this picture come out? Perhaps the overlords of the Democrat party always had this idea of getting Northam as Governor and planning to sabotage him when given the chance, specifically for the reason Broadside posted. It was just fortunate for them that their opportunity came about so soon.

All speculative on my part but worth pondering. There is plenty of reason for it to be done, especially if they can get rid of an Old White Guy and replace him with a young black guy.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think Broadside may be right.

We would be better off if Northam stays.

He will be damaged goods and much less effective.

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I also agree with Broadside.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Bye-bye Ralphie, good riddance.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Report This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
I also agree with Broadside.

Me too.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 670 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Cue up the picture of Bill Clinton it the Afro Wig at a party in the Hamptons or Marthas Vineyard.

Strange Google doesn't show the picture in a search?

This one?...I'm assuming the one without the hat is Hillary...however Snopes says not, buttttt...it is Snopes Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he could barricade himself in the Governer's Mansion, like Pedro de Luna (Benedict) did in Peñíscola Castle in the 1400s. "Pepe" was the erstwhile Pope, and when another was elected, Pepe refused to step down. This was inconvenient for the Church, and several prominent "politicians" of the day allowed that cutting off his head - not figuratively - should do the trick, hence the barricade. Pepe remained locked in, as it were, for the six years until his death, acting very papal. Sic passat gloria mundi.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
While I generally agree with Broadside, Northam has made a mockery of governance in Virginia in the 21st century, and as such must go, and very soon. Conservatives really need to get their ducks in a row (for once), find and get elected truly competent, knowledgeable professionals with a solid reputation for credibility and integrity. Politics as usual is no longer acceptable, but until conservative voters make their well thought-out and well-presented opinions known and heard, hacks will continue to run and get elected to places they should not be allowed into.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms
is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: February 05, 2017Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greenbeard:
until conservative voters make their well thought-out and well-presented opinions known and heard, hacks will continue to run and get elected to places they should not be allowed into.

I can't disagree with that.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:

...The Republicans in the southern part of the state have refused to accept the fact that the demographics of Virginia have changed due to George Bush’s out of control spending under six years of a Republican controlled Congress...

But they ignored real out of control spending under Obama and elected Democrats? Really?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post