SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I seriously wonder if the Democrats released it as damage control?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tran's bill specifically allows a woman to claim she is "having mental distress" during delivery of a healthy baby and the law would allow it to be killed during delivery.

How evil are these people? That evil.

These are the fiends who create death camps, killing fields, and gulags. To them, anyone who gets in their way-- even if only by causing them "mental distress"-- can be exterminated.

Evil is showing its ghastly face more and more clearly in America. It can't be tolerated. It must be stopped.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

UPDATE: From the comments: “Northam’s favorite movie was Partial Birth of a Nation.”

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Took the heat off of their sacred baby killing.Now everyone is talking about black faces and racism.They can eliminate Northam and say "we got rid of the racist bastard as soon as we found out."

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Governor Coonman Mengele has now released a video.

https://twitter.com/GovernorVA.../1091510484468146176

It's not going over well. Kamala Harris and a few others have already called on him to resign. Virginia's numnut Senators released weak statements that did NOT call on him to resign, but overall it's not looking good. Either way, at least he will be crippled if he <ahem> is brought to term.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Took the heat off of their sacred baby killing.Now everyone is talking about black faces and racism.They can eliminate Northam and say "we got rid of the racist bastard as soon as we found out."

For democrats, butchering babies and selling their parts for profit is no problem for them. However, a picture of someone in black face from 35 years ago, that person's life must be destroyed. That the perpetrator is a democrat is making their slimy heads explode. The fact that sacrificing Northam would result in a black Governor will be seen as just to them. Northam is going. It's just a matter of when he realizes it.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.fredericksburg.com...-contextual-fallback

U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., said this week that he does not support provisions in a Virginia Democrat's bill that would ease restrictions on third-trimester abortions.

Kaine, a former Virginia governor, told Capitol Hill reporters Thursday that he does not support the changes included in failed legislation filed by Del. Kathy Tran, D-Fairfax.

"I support the existing Virginia law, which has been in place since the mid-70s and it puts conditions upon a third-trimester abortion," said Kaine, according to a transcript provided by his office. " I support the existing law , not the Tran bill. I don’t think the existing law needs to be changed."

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I don't give a shit if he appeared in blackface or whatever 35 years ago. So fuckin' what.

His stance on infanticide should be the focus. And the commies, perhaps realizing they perhaps went too far are trying to reel it back into the boat with this racism bullshit.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
remember back in 2017 when the VA governor election was between Northam and Ed Gillespie (R) ?

Remember this POS ad that Northam used against Gillespie ?:

https://youtu.be/DCb-LbaLUvc

The pickup truck w confederate flag and Ed Gillespie bumper sticker driving around terrifying kids.

posted Hide Post
Richmond paper has editorial calling on him to resign. He says he won't. He'll be gone by the weekend.Just shows you can get away with baby-killing but not racism.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
The Virginia Black Caucus has issued a statement calling on him to resign:

quote:

"We are still processing what we have seen about the Governor but unequivocally say that what has been revealed is disgusting, reprehensible, and offensive. We feel complete betrayal. The legacy of slavery, racism, and Jim Crow has been an albatross around the necks of African Americans for over 400 years. These pictures rip the scabs of an excruciatingly painful history and are a piercing reminder of this nation’s sins. Those who would excuse the pictures are just as culpable,”

If a democratic Governor in Va has lost the Virginia Black Caucus, he cannot survive. The only thing that might keep him going is his dream of passing a law allowing babies to be ripped apart and sold for profit, and that that fact that he could not conceive of ceding the office to a black man.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
LOL. Planned Parenthood seeking to abort his term.

https://twitter.com/PPFA/status/1091525368798941187

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
LOL. Planned Parenthood saying he should abort his term.

Of course, they will never achieve their dream of slaughtering fully developed children and profiting off their body parts while there is a racist in office. To them, black face 35 years ago is way worse that injecting poison into the abdominal cavity of a viable baby so they can yank it out and cut it up. Fuck 'em both. I hope they both rot.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
remember back in 2017 when the VA governor election was between Northam and Ed Gillespie (R) ?

Remember this POS ad that Northam used against Gillespie ?:

https://youtu.be/DCb-LbaLUvc

The pickup truck w confederate flag and Ed Gillespie bumper sticker driving around terrifying kids.

What goes around comes around! The democrats will soon learn we the people will be giving it right back to them! And remember, they started it!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
LOL. Planned Parenthood seeking to abort his term.

https://twitter.com/PPFA/status/1091525368798941187

Read the comments at this link. Planned Parenthood is getting butchered.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
He's never going to make it full term.

Should he be made comfortable while a conversation ensues on what to do with him?

yeah, fucker needs to resign before he costs taxpayers a lot of money for a recall etc.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I don't give a shit if he appeared in blackface or whatever 35 years ago. So fuckin' what.

Because he's a racist. Even the Wall Street Journal says so.

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
His stance on infanticide should be the focus. And the commies, perhaps realizing they perhaps went too far are trying to reel it back into the boat with this racism bullshit.

When your enemy is prostrate with an intact breast plate but with a gaping wound in his neck, go for the neck.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I am so hoping Northam resigns. I am so tired of the death cult leftists turning the Old Dominion into another shithole state.

Get out of my commonwealth, you filthy, communist bastards!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In the words of Curly Bill, "Well, bye."

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Oops....Purely an innocent mistake, I'm sure!

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest.../1091542039538339845

Video at this link if you want to watch the segment and see how long they left it up:
https://twitter.com/LevineJona.../1091549708349259776

quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I am so hoping Northam resigns. I am so tired of the death cult leftists turning the Old Dominion into another shithole state.

Get out of my commonwealth, you filthy, communist bastards!

I picked a helluva time to move to Virginia, didn't I???

I registered right away, joined VCDL and will be voting early and often to help change things.

- John Adams