SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Women have a “fundamental right the freedom of reproductive choice

Seems to me that they have a choice whether to get pregnant OR NOT!

I doubt that anyone can convince me that any woman in this country does not know how one gets pregnant! How long has sex ed been in our schools? Are the women of today so ignorant, or just plain stupid, that they don't how they get pregnant? Woman wants to screw like a female mink in heat? Great, have at it. But there is no reason why she should get pregnant while doing it, UNLESS SHE WANTS TO.
That's part of what's always missing in the conversation. Apparently, according to today's feminists, women have no responsibility whatsoever in the act of becoming pregnant. As such, free abortions to everyone to clean up the mess.

And what's also missing from the conversation is, why a woman who's pregnant and doesn't want to be is waiting until the 9th month and the baby's popping out to decide they want to be free of the responsibility. Are you F-ing kidding me! If they're pregnant and don't want to be, they can step up and address the issue in the 30 days beyond their act of irresponsibility, or they can carry to term, birth the kid, and put them up for adoption. The argument a woman has a right to kill, and that's exactly what it is, a child at the point of birth is reprehensible and beyond acceptable to anyone with even a modicum of integrity or character.

This is just one more mark on the ledger leading this country into an internal battle (not going to call it a Civil War) that will take a huge toll on the country as a whole.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
The "Reproductive Health Act," signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo

In NY if you now punch a pregnant woman in the stomach during a robbery and her child dies, is it still a crime?

AND

Fuck Northam.

It is still a crime for punching the women but there are no longer criminal charges in regard to the baby.
The law removed the criminal aspects of killing babies in the womb even if intentional.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Tran's bill specifically allows a woman to claim she is "having mental distress" during delivery of a healthy baby and the law would allow it to be killed during delivery.
That is just insane. This is no longer a civilized country if that's the direction we're heading.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Tran's bill specifically allows a woman to claim she is "having mental distress" during delivery of a healthy baby and the law would allow it to be killed during delivery.
That is just insane. This is no longer a civilized country if that's the direction we're heading.

In a more honorable time in this country, it would be assumed the woman would sacrifice her life for the safety of the newborn. And the FATHER would withstand torture for days to ensure the safety of his child.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
There is a special place in Hell for people like them. Killing the unborn isn't enough for them anymore.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

Scotty can't beam the baby out of her stomach. She is still going through with the delivery, they are just justifying murder.

And the left is way past being civilized.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
This may just blow up in their faces. Everyone was afraid Trump try and overturn Roe vs Wade. I didn't think there was a chance in hell that would happen or that the SCOTUS would touch such a case.

This crap may just push them to take it up again.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Baby Killers.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kathy Tran said:

“I want to be very clear about what’s currently allowed in Virginia law. Right now women are able to access an abortion in the later stages of pregnancy under certain conditions with the approval of medical doctors. I’ve done nothing to change that . What I have done is try to make sure that women are able to make these decisions and access these services in a timely manner.”

She is a liar.

Here is the draft bill

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bi...4.exe?191+ful+HB2491

several points:

Kathy Tran wanted to eliminate the requirement to do abortions in the second trimester in a hospital.

Currently Virginia allows lawful termination of pregnancy in the third trimester under conditions:

- performed in a hospital
- the physician and two consulting physicians certify that the continuation of pregnancy is likely to result in

-- death of the woman, or
-- substantially and irremediably impair the mental or physical health of the woman

- measures of life support for the product of the abortion must be available and utilized if there is clearly visible evidence of viability

Kathy Tran wanted to change that to:

- just one physician would need to certify that continuation would likely result in death of the woman,

or

impair the mental or physical health of the woman

(Tran dropped "substantially and irremediably")

Under Tran's proposal, just one doctor could certify that continuation would "impair mental health" of the woman. That is a wide open door for abuse.

Tran also wanted to change "must" to "shall".

Legally it is clear that "must" means it is a requirement, while there is a lot of discussion now that "shall" may mean "may" rather than "be required".

posted Hide Post
Please Stop Killing Undocumented Infants Who Are Just Trying To Cross The Border Of The Birth Canal

https://www.dailywire.com/news...fants-who-matt-walsh

The only difference between a baby moments before leaving the womb and a baby outside the womb is documentation. A birth certificate and Social Security card are issued to a child within a few weeks of birth. This paperwork is necessary to make the child an official citizen of the United States, but they cannot actually confer biological personhood status. Personhood may be recognized by words on a page, but the words cannot make a person. Besides, I've been reliably informed that undocumented people are still people and deserve all of the same rights as those of us with documentation.

I've also been told many times that undocumented people have the right to cross through barriers and over borders in pursuit of life and liberty. Planned Parenthood even says that the undocumented "have the right to live." I totally agree with this sentiment. All people have the right to live. And I certainly would not support summary execution of immigrants on the southern border. It's fortunate that no one has ever suggested such a thing.

But there is, you might say, a different southern border that is quite often protected by violent means. Undocumented infants who are trying to cross the border of the birth canal in hopes of a better life are routinely stabbed, poisoned, crushed, and dismembered for doing so. The murder of these migrants is especially egregious because, unlike the type from Central America, they really have no choice but to leave their homeland. It is often insisted that migrants from Mexico and Guatemala are "forced" to leave because of conditions in their countries. Well, undocumented infants really are forced. They did not choose to be conceived in their womb of origin. They do not choose when and if they are born. They are victims of circumstance.

Immigrants deserve a chance. Isn't that the slogan? They are "dreamers." They are good people, decent people, just trying to survive. These are the lines, correct? Am I saying this right? Well it applies just as well to infants.

It is claimed that we are all undocumented immigrants. This is false, of course. Our ancestors, maybe, but not us. And even our ancestors may have come to this country legally, through Ellis Island. Or maybe they came back in settler and pioneer times, when there was no documentation thus no distinction between undocumented and documented. But it is true that we were all, at one time, undocumented infants. All of us began our existence in the womb. All of us were granted the opportunity to flee the womb and build a life for ourselves. Who are we to deny this right to the undocumented infants who come after us? It is the worst form of discrimination.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
It's been revealed that Planned Parenthood has donated $5 million to Northam.

A local radio personality is calling him "Governor Gosnell."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:

And that 5 million dollars comes from taxpayers Mad .

A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
I just can’t understand why killing actual babies is so important for liberals.

It keeps things balanced with their not wanting people to protect themselves against criminals.

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:

And that 5 million dollars comes from taxpayers Mad .

Can you imagine if the NRA received taxpayer money and then contributed money to Republicans.

Taxpayer money to Planned Parenthood should have been stopped when Republicans had control of the House.

https://www.npr.org/sections/i...hat-government-money

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The governor's office was quick to claim that his remarks were "taken out of context" and that he was only talking about infants with fatal deformities. In other words,
he's only talking about killing babies, that are going to die anyway. I don't think I want this pediatrician anywhere near my child !

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
The "Reproductive Health Act," signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo

In NY if you now punch a pregnant woman in the stomach during a robbery and her child dies, is it still a crime?

AND

Fuck Northam.

It is still a crime for punching the women but there are no longer criminal charges in regard to the baby.
The law removed the criminal aspects of killing babies in the womb even if intentional.

Wow, just wow. That is beyond insane.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I have, for some time now, been considering moving to a warm dry cave.

Virginia has been taken over by "refugees" from Maryland. They essentially destroyed MD. then having discovered they didn't like it there anymore, they moved into Northern VA. And immediately started doing to this state what they did to damage/destroy MD. They now control enough votes to assure that only politically acceptable get into the gubborner's office.

Wife and I are too old to move, so I guess we will just have to "fort up".

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, just wow. That is beyond insane.

At this point, it almost seems like the left is trying to force violent actions from the right in response to what any moral person would perceive as state sponsored murder. They are that desperate to win.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post