SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
LOL, I just saw the cotton thing. They probably have a black lawn jockey in their yard, too, and a maid they call Mammy.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't asked to rub their heads for luck.

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
VA dems reached the bottom and now they’re digging sideways. Good lord...

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
AG Blackface is now lecturing us on racism. We must all pay for his sin of wearing blackface when he was in college. Just like Northam said - it's 'our' problem now.

Herring says Virginia must ‘rectify inequities and systemic racism’ in op-ed

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Republican Party of Virginia Offers $1,000 Reward for Mark Herring Blackface Photo

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/...ing-blackface-photo/

Virginia Democrat attorney general Mark Herring’s admission that he wore blackface in college has sparked a nationwide manhunt for photographic evidence of the disgraceful costume.

With rumors swirling about who in Richmond might have the photo or information leading to the photo, Herring’s political opponents are upping the ante.

“The Republican Party of Virginia is offering a $1000 reward for either a verified copy of a picture of Mark Herring in blackface or verifiable contact information for Herring’s Sigma Chi fraternity brothers from Herring’s time as an undergraduate that ultimately leads to a verified picture of Mark Herring in blackface,” Republican Party of Virginia communications director John March says in a statement provided to Big League Politics.

“Reward only available to first person to provide verifiable photograph.”

Virginia Democrat attorney general Mark Herring wore blackface at age 19 at a college party, according to Herring’s own admission.

Herring, who is third in line for governor after racist Ralph Northam and accused sexual assaulter Justin Fairfax, blames the blackface on his youthful emulation of early rapper Kurtis Blow — reminiscent of Northam’s claim that he darkened his face to look like Michael Jackson.

Herring’s statement is the latest blow for Virginia Democrats, who are still trying to figure out how to get Ralph Northam out of office for his racist yearbook photo — which might not be politically possible now, considering the scandals engulfing his next two potential gubernatorial replacements. Herring previously called for Northam to resign, stating, “It is no longer possible for Governor Northam to lead our Commonwealth and it is time for him to step down.”

Here is Herring’s statement on his own blackface past:

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
It doesn't matter now, just as the democRAT strategists planned it, it's all starting to fade from view. Nothing to see here, nothing happened, move along...

Exactly. For the Dems, nothing is unforgivable.

Wear blackface, no problem.
Bang your interns, no problem.
Out loud anti-Semitism, no problem.
Sign bills to kill born children, no problem.

Double standards.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
And Alabama has suddenly shifted focus back to the rights of the unborn.

link

LANDMARK DECISION: Alabama Court Rules Aborted Baby Is A Person With Rights
Photo by d3sign/GettyImages
By Hank Berrien
March 5, 2019

In a landmark case, an Alabama court became the first court in the nation to recognize an aborted baby as a person with rights.

The Madison County probate court ruled that a father of a baby that was aborted by the father’s girlfriend has the right to sue the woman’s center that performed the procedure as well the employees of the center and the pharmaceutical company that made the medication used in the abortion.

On February 10, 2017, against his wishes, the girlfriend of Ryan Magers aborted the baby they had conceived. In early February 2019, Magers filed suit; the suit states that the baby (Baby Roe) was aborted at six weeks in 2017, despite the fact that Magers repeatedly begged his girlfriend to let the baby live. The girlfriend went to the Alabama Women’s Center, where she was given a pill that would abort the baby.

Magers said, "I just tried to plead with her and plead with her and just talk to her about it and see what I could do, but in the end, there was nothing I could do to change her mind.”

On January 25, 2019, Magers filed a petition for letters of administration with the Madison Probate Court to serve as the personal representative of Baby Roe’s estate.

Magers recalled in February 2019, "It was just like my whole world fell apart,” saying he filed the suit because "I'm here for the men who actually want to have their baby. Even though there's nothing I can do for the situation I was in, there is something I can do for the future situations for other people. … I believe every child from conception is a baby and deserves to live.”

At the time Magers filed the suit, his attorney, Brent Helms, told WAAY 31 he didn’t know of any similar case in Alabama and speculated that the case could set a strong precedent. He said, "The only thing that estate has is the right to sue, and so that is what Ryan is doing, is suing on behalf of Baby Roe's estate.”

This week, the probate court ruled that the aborted baby was a person, and thus Magers could legally represent the baby’s estate. Helms stated, “We have already had a victory, and it was the first one of its kind, ever.” He added, "This is the first estate that I'm aware of that has ever been opened for an aborted baby.”

Magers added, “It can further pursue not only me, but other fathers, other future fathers, can pursue it as well.”

Helms noted that Alabama’s law states that life begins at conception, which could mean the case will go to the state supreme court. He said, “We are confident, and this is a step in the right direction.”

The abortion clinic has until April 1 to reply to the lawsuit.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
In other crazy news...Will Smith's skin isn't "black enough" for some to play Serena Williams's father in an upcoming movie. The left is out of their minds.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertai...color-113504252.html

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:

It's freakin' nuts that such a thing would have to be ruled in a court. Seriously, what sick asshole wouldn't recognize that at the very least a born child is a person with all the same rights as anyone else?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
The left are now screaming that we are just being sensationalist. That only the truly terrible and suffering would be destroyed. Then the rhetoric just goes downhill from there.
They cant even be honest about what it really is-infanticide.
They truly believe we are stupid and have no intellectual capacity to see the truth of it. But the opposite is actually true.
At least Dr. House (fictional character) would just own it. "Of course its murder, but we murder people all the time"

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Even if it started as mercy killing, it would eventually be perverted to full on infanticide. That is the Progressive way.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:

It's freakin' nuts that such a thing would have to be ruled in a court. Seriously, what sick asshole wouldn't recognize that at the very least a born child is a person with all the same rights as anyone else?

All my life I've never been a one issue voter but it appears the leftists have found it for me. If you condone the murder of children then we stand apart and there can be no reconciliation without your full recantation.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Virginia Democrat attorney general Mark Herring’s admission that he wore blackface in college has sparked a nationwide manhunt for photographic evidence of the disgraceful costume.

Strange, I guess, that they only find this disgraceful 30 + years after the event, and only when it will help their political witch hunt.

But I guess I have to remember that these are remarkably uneducated people who really have little real idea or our national history.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
It doesn't matter now, just as the democRAT strategists planned it, it's all starting to fade from view. Nothing to see here, nothing happened, move along...

Exactly. For the Dems, nothing is unforgivable.

Wear blackface, no problem.
Bang your interns, no problem.
Out loud anti-Semitism, no problem.
Sign bills to kill born children, no problem.

Double standards.

Well, if they didn't have double standards, they would not have any at all.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Aktion T4

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Even if it started as mercy killing, it would eventually be perverted to full on infanticide. That is the Progressive way.

How's about we make abortion retroactive for the effin leftists???

That'll help with this mess.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
All 3 of these guys are going to skate on these things, aren’t they; even the Lt Governor, who should be appearing before a grand jury. It’s been a month since a second woman made a credible accusation of sexual assault.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
The local news is telling of Northam being in Danville today, holding a town hall and going on about race relations... all the while still denying he's in that photo.

Something just doesn't seem to line up correctly here.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post