SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I think it's actually a Republican.

It is, but they won't let that happen. Now that all 3 top execs in VA are soiled, they will figure out a way let one of them still be gov to keep a Republican from getting the job.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Say, just curious-

Why is it that the accusations of all the "painful memories of sexual assault" come out only when some guy is up for a promotion?

Any idea on that one? It's got me stumped.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nobody is resigning or being terminated, heck getting caught and offering up mea culpa will soon be a D badge of honor..

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
D-bag what now?

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:

4 days ago:

Virginia Attorney General Mark ' Red ' Herring released a statement on Saturday, calling for Gov. Ralph Northam's resignation.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
All this latest stuff with Fairfax and Herring works to Northam's advantage. Now he can say, "you see, no reason for me to resign, we're all scumbags."

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
All this latest stuff with Fairfax and Herring works to Northam's advantage. Now he can say, "you see, no reason for me to resign, we're all scumbags."

we already knew this before last week

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All I know is that some sumbitch in Virginia state government is gonna moonwalk in public or there's gonna be Hell to pay.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Fox News and WaPo are reporting the VA Attorney General Mark Herring (D) admits he wore 'BlackFace' in college at a party in 1980... Big Grin

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.e16a99548fd1
You just can't make this stuff up. So who's foruth in line for the governor's position? Probably should start looking into their background now.

Al Jolson need not apply

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia politics are like a damn clown car - the clowns just keep falling out...

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms
is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: February 05, 2017Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
So who's foruth in line for the governor's position? Probably should start looking into their background now.

I think it's actually a Republican.

Republican House Speaker Kirk Cox.

Linky

- - -

Edit: Oops. Mutedblade already mentioned this.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Democrats have a huge scandal on their hands.

If any of those 3 become or stay on as governor, this scandal never goes away.
If they all resign, a Republican becomes governor.

What will they do?

What they should do is all of them resign and Cox becomes governor, but I don't think democrats can stomach such.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson is doing a good opening on the whole cluster Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
What they should do is all of them resign and Cox becomes governor, but I don't think democrats can stomach such.

Their heads would explode.

Eesh. I goofed the embed... here's the link: https://youtu.be/E1jf2hOkec4

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Serious question here.

Herring had already called for Northam to resign and not go his full term,because of his black face past.

Then Herring revealed his black face past.

Should Herring self abort?

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Kirk Cox: Mark Herring Should Resign Amid Blackface Scandal

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...d-blackface-scandal/

Virginia House Speaker Kirk Cox called on Attorney General Mark Herring to resign Wednesday, noting that Herring called on Gov. Ralph Northam to resign for wearing blackface. Herring admitted to wearing blackface on Wednesday.

On Wednesday, Herring admitted to wearing blackface during a college party in the 1980s to look like rapper Kurtis Blow. In the wake of the revelation, Herring resigned as co-chair of the Democratic Attorney Generals Association. Herring called on Gov. Ralph Northam to resign after a medical school yearbook photo showed two men– one of them in blackface and the other in Ku Klux Klan attire. Northam also admitted to wearing blackface.

Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax faces a sexual misconduct accusation and has faced similar calls to resign from politicians and public figures. If Northam, Fairfax, and Herring were to resign, Cox could become the next Republican governor of Virginia in nearly a decade. Breitbart News documented his political history here.

In a statement on Wednesday, Cox called on Herring to adhere to the same standard he applied to Gov. Northam and said he should resign.

Cox said:

The last seven days have been tumultuous for our Commonwealth. The revelations against and admissions by the leaders of the executive branch are disturbing. The allegations of sexual assault against Lt. Governor Fairfax are extremely serious. The Lt. Governor, the alleged victim, and Virginians all deserve a full airing of the facts.The belated admission from Attorney General Herring is shocking. He should adhere to the standard he has set for others or he loses credibility.

These current controversies will be resolved in due course. In the meantime, we will continue our work on the budget and the hundreds of bills remaining before us. The General Assembly will steadily continue with the business of governing on behalf of Virginia’s 8.4 million citizens. The people should be confident that our work continues unimpeded and that the Commonwealth’s 100,000 state employees also continue to serve without disruption. Our diverse Commonwealth has been deeply shaken by these developments, but nonetheless remains economically vibrant, fiscally sound, safe and secure.

Cox added, “We have weathered the storms of four centuries and will weather this one as well. We continue to pray for Virginia during this difficult time.”

Republican Party of Virginia (RPV) Chairman Jack Wilson also called on Herring to resign on Wednesday.

“The Republican Party of Virginia calls on Mark Herring to resign his post as Attorney General,” Wilson said in a statement. “Like we have had to say too many times this week, racism has no place in Virginia and dressing up in blackface is wholly unacceptable.”

“As we renew our call for Governor Northam’s resignation, we must regretfully add Mark Herring’s name to the list of Democratic elected officials that have lost the trust of the people of Virginia and have lost the moral authority to govern,” Wilson added.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Tucker Carlson is doing a good opening on the whole cluster Razz

His line about "blackface" being like business casual for Democrats in Virginia gave me a good laugh. Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Whada goat fuck. I haven't had so much fun since the hogs ate grandma. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post