SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
And you think his successor would be any better? Or do you think his successor would just be better at keeping his mouth shut? Or do you think that babies in Virginia would be safer with Justin Fairfax as Governor and the Democrats in control of both chambers of the Virginia Legislature?

Could his successor be worse? Maybe, killing retired people because they're not productive? I'm not sure about replacing this ass wipe because I don't know jack about the VA political climate Confused I do know what "coonman" is openly advocating and it's not good.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m sorry people don’t like what I write. But I’ve lived in Virginia for twenty years now and I’ve watched the changes happen. This is the reality we now live in here and this is the reality we have to deal with if we want to win elections and advance an agenda whether it is a Pro-life agenda or a Pro-2A agenda.

I've seen it too. Keep writing and keep fighting!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24046 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Does any one know anything about Justin Fairfax? I'm a Virginian and I don't know a thing about him. Would he be better or worse than Northam?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Does any one know anything about Justin Fairfax? I'm a Virginian and I don't know a thing about him. Would he be better or worse than Northam?

From what I’ve been able to find, same abortion stance, anti-2A, etc... Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

https://votesmart.org/candidat...fairfax#.XFd3ShpOnmo

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6483 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Fairfax would be worse from what I have heard.....A true, liberal, progressive, dematard backed by the black caucus, NAACP and every other radical orginization. As much as I despise Northam, he is the better between him and Fairfax. This is what happens when we keep getting this left wing, domocraps. I suspect, (based on nothing) that Fairfax take Northams place, a lot of dirt will come out on him. I don't know why, but I have that feeling about him.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel let down, no one can replace Ralphie boy.
When not mudering babies, he was hilarious as a stand up. Yes sir, no replacing the “Coonman”.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Fairfax will set a record for having achieved the governorship with the least financial outlay. Northam and Gillespie spent millions and after little more than a year, Fairfax ends up governor.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Take the high road? Are you kidding? Look at what you're pinpointing on. You fell into the exact trap the dems were hoping for. "People can change, evolve and learn"?

And yet the Democrats were the first to throw him to the wolves. For a group that preaches tolerance they are looking extremely intolerant.

I can understand your perspective sitting in Ski Town, Utah, Balze. But sitting here in Northern Virginia and watching this state turn into another Illinois or New York State due to George Bush's out of control spending and Michael Bloomberg's unlimited campaign contributions, my perspective is very different.

What are you going on about? You clearly missed the gist of my post completely.

quote:
Did you see what happened to Colorado? Believe me, Utah is next.

Look, I get that you're bitter about the state of politics in your State, but whether it's Coonman or Fairfax who is the Governor the next few years doesn't change the fact that there will still be another election in three years or so. As far as I'm concerned, the Republican's chances of winning it aren't going to be dependent on if Northam stays or goes today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Nice one, Stick!

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
HA! Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
RESIGNATION WATCH: Gov. Northam calls ‘urgent meeting’ with his ‘top-level staff’ and Lt. Gov. during the Super Bowl

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534...ring-the-super-bowl/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Breaking - The .gov is assembling his staff and in attendance is the Lt. Gov so perhaps this is a transition and he'll resign during the Super Bowl.

Gone is gone but really? During the in hopes that no one will notice or pay attention? Such a dumbass.

Posts: 4074 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Look, I get that you're bitter about the state of politics in your State, but whether it's Coonman or Fairfax who is the Governor the next few years doesn't change the fact that there will still be another election in three years or so. As far as I'm concerned, the Republican's chances of winning it aren't going to be dependent on if Northam stays or goes today.

You may disagree, but that is exactly the reason the Dems are determined to get rid of him. If he stays, he and what he has come to represent become a big liability to overcome in not just the state, but potentially national elections.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10353 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think we'll be and better off with Fairfax, possibly worse off. I'm sure any one disagrees with his policies will be a racist.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Virginia has had a black governor before and if memory serves more Democrat governors than Republican. Slapping this shit down is more important than anything. Republicans in Virginia don't need to get crafty, they need to stop dealing and get loud and nasty. Make unreasonable shit hurt. No more compromising.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kr350psd:
I don't think we'll be and better off with Fairfax, possibly worse off. I'm sure any one disagrees with his policies will be a racist.

Plus you won’t be able to undermine any agendas with pics of him in a white hood or with shinola on his face...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15548 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by kr350psd:

Plus you won’t be able to undermine any agendas with pics of him in a white hood or with shinola on his face...

Exctly!!! Northam needs to stay!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jigray3:
quote:

You may disagree, but that is exactly the reason the Dems are determined to get rid of him. If he stays, he and what he has come to represent become a big liability to overcome in not just the state, but potentially national elections.

Actually, I don't disagree at all that him staying in office is only advantageous to Republicans. My whole point was that the reason he should be choke holded and dragged out of he governor's mansion is not because he wore blackface (or a hood) some three decades ago, but because of his support regarding the murder of a child outside of the womb. This whole episode is just a bit surreal to me where people's (namely democrats) priorities are.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Leaving him in office sends other signals as well. In office and hated is better than out of office and loved.

If Virginia leaves him in office where do we say the line is? Oh it's ok to advocate the death of innocent children because we'll just whine a little and leave you in office out of fear. Fuck that.

There are lots of discussions going on. If the GOP doesn't push for removal then independents get more votes. If the Dems don't push for removal more abandon the party. Northam out of office works for both parties so I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen. Northam has no actual say in the matter.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post