SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:

Besides, Northam is a graduate of Virginia MILITARY Institute and an U.S. Army veteran. This guy is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a bleeding heart liberal or social justice warrior.

Those are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Recall that Spenser Rapone had prior enlisted service as an Army Ranger and served in Afghanistan before being accepted into, and graduating from, the U.S. Military Academy.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by chellim1:
"These aren't my pants". Just how deep a hole can this man dig?

That line never seems to work on Live PD.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I have to say, though, that I am disppointed that the guv's wife shut him down at the press conference. I would have given anything to see him moonwalk while beatboxing the bass line for Billie Jean.

That's the thing that gets me. He was going to do it. He was actually going to moonwalk under those circumstances, until his wife stopped him. At that moment, I could tell the man was not playing with a full deck and I actually started to feel sorry for him.

Somehow, it reminded me of the Jodie Foster movie, "Nell" when the young guys in the bar were taunting Jodie's character by lifting their shirts and saying "titties" not knowing Foster's character was mentally challenged. And then Jodie's character lifted her shirt and started the same chant, shocking everyone who then realized that no one in their right mind would actually do that.

The moonwalk question was actually Northam's titties-moment. At the moment Northam looked about to do the moonwalk, it hit me that there is more wrong with the guy than just his ideology.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I have to say, though, that I am disppointed that the guv's wife shut him down at the press conference. I would have given anything to see him moonwalk while beatboxing the bass line for Billie Jean.

That's the thing that gets me. He was going to do it. He was actually going to moonwalk under those circumstances, until his wife stopped him. At that moment, I could tell the man was not playing with a full deck and I actually started to feel sorry for him.

Somehow, it reminded me of the Jodie Foster movie, "Nell" when the young guys in the bar were taunting Jodie's character by lifting their shirts and saying "titties" not knowing Foster's character was mentally challenged. And then Jodie's character lifted her shirt and started the same chant, shocking everyone who then realized that no one in their right mind would actually do that.

The moonwalk question was actually Northam's titties-moment. At the moment Northam looked about to do the moonwalk, it hit me that there is more wrong with the guy than just his ideology.

As a Virginian, I can say I keep thinking this story can't get any funnier and somehow he keeps pulling it off.

I thought admitting to being in the photo and then flip flopping and saying you weren't was silly and worthy of a chuckle.

Then admitting you did blackface in a completely different and unrelated scenario was hilarious.

I don't know how hes going to top his wife having to stop him from moonwalking during his crash and burn.

I hope he stays and continues to entertain me. If he steps down, this will all be long forgotten news by the time 2021 rolls around (I know he can't run again but him being in office would still affect the campaign 100%).

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:

Besides, Northam is a graduate of Virginia MILITARY Institute and an U.S. Army veteran. This guy is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a bleeding heart liberal or social justice warrior.

Those are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Recall that Spenser Rapone had prior enlisted service as an Army Ranger and served in Afghanistan before being accepted into, and graduating from, the U.S. Military Academy.

Northam is a worthless piece of shit. I don’t care where or when he served, he’s a backstabbing, slimy little jackass democrat and the world will be a better place when his commie ass is gone.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

It sounds like you live with the FALSE illusion that being a member of the military makes you a conservative.

Northam is a fucktard and I'm glad he's continuing to shine his ass over this issues.

Fuck him.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The man was advocating for infanticide. That is what is despicable and why he should be beaten from the governor's mansion with baseball bats.

100% Agree. Just to reiterate, this asshole is for MURDERING BABIES. DEFENSELESS BABIES. Fuck him and fuck everyone that supports him. Also fuck the mothers that will choose to kill their children. Sorry, rant over.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I know VA has a one term limit for governor. But, if the Lt. Gov. takes over in the middle of the term, can he run for a full term when that one expires?

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
I know VA has a one term limit for governor. But, if the Lt. Gov. takes over in the middle of the term, can he run for a full term when that one expires?

Yes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I remember that asshole

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Someone out there with some good photo-enchancing software will eventually get to the bottom of those photos.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Report This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Make no mistake, Northam is done. He will not remain as governor for two reasons. One, he's been drinking the Kool-Aid for far too long and will ultimately cede to the wishes of the party, and two, this is too big an opportunity to let slip through his fingers. His refusal to leave has become leverage. If he has even 2 IQ points to rub together he's currently negotiating the softest most lucrative landing he can find from Democrat donors. This becomes "pay me enough, and I'll be happy to go away".

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kathy Tran says she is deeply offended by the photograph, and calls for Northam to resign.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Truthfully I will be surprised if he makes it till the end of the business day tomorrow (however...I have been surprised before).

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Kathy Tran says she is deeply offended by the photograph, and calls for Northam to resign.

Rich! Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

And the entire essence of the democrat party is summed up in that one sentence.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Take the high road? Are you kidding? Look at what you're pinpointing on. You fell into the exact trap the dems were hoping for. "People can change, evolve and learn"?

And yet the Democrats were the first to throw him to the wolves. For a group that preaches tolerance they are looking extremely intolerant.

I can understand your perspective sitting in Ski Town, Utah, Balze. But sitting here in Northern Virginia and watching this state turn into another Illinois or New York State due to George Bush's out of control spending and Michael Bloomberg's unlimited campaign contributions, my perspective is very different.

Did you see what happened to Colorado? Believe me, Utah is next.

quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Northam is a worthless piece of shit. I don’t care where or when he served, he’s a backstabbing, slimy little jackass democrat and the world will be a better place when his commie ass is gone.

What's the alternative? Do you think we would be better off with seven years of Justin Fairfax as Governor? Do you realize that just one vote in the Virginia House and one vote in the Virginia Senate separates each from Democratic control? How much money do you think Bloomberg would have to throw at Virginia to flip a single seat in each if he were inclined to do so?

quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
100% Agree. Just to reiterate, this asshole is for MURDERING BABIES. DEFENSELESS BABIES. Fuck him and fuck everyone that supports him. Also fuck the mothers that will choose to kill their children. Sorry, rant over.

And you think his successor would be any better? Or do you think his successor would just be better at keeping his mouth shut? Or do you think that babies in Virginia would be safer with Justin Fairfax as Governor and the Democrats in control of both chambers of the Virginia Legislature?

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
It sounds like you live with the FALSE illusion that being a member of the military makes you a conservative.

No, I’m not under any illusion that he is a conservative. He is an opportunistic politician, just not a very good one. And since he has been ostracized by every leader of the Democratic party, that provides an opportunity for us.

I’m sorry people don’t like what I write. But I’ve lived in Virginia for twenty years now and I’ve watched the changes happen. This is the reality we now live in here and this is the reality we have to deal with if we want to win elections and advance an agenda whether it is a Pro-life agenda or a Pro-2A agenda.

Posts: 6608 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I would venture that Mr. Fairfax is about to pee his pants with excitement, and that his phones are ringing off the hook with "advice" from "concerned parties" lining up to grease his skids.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I can't stop laughing at this clown show

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post