SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hairless apes involved in brawl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hairless apes involved in brawl Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

These two chimps have alopecia.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I just clicked on this because I thought my ex girlfriend was posting pics of me on Face Space again Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Section 8 Roll Eyes

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Good lord! Planet of the Apes stuff, right there!!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Nature some scary sh*t !

They don't think it be like it is but it do.

--------------------------------

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig209,

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
....not unlike some of those old prison yard melee scenes from the movies before technicolor...

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I knew they were powerful, but I never really realized the amount of muscle definition on these creatures. I’ll bet he doesn’t even work out. Smile

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
I knew they were powerful, but I never really realized the amount of muscle definition on these creatures. I’ll bet he doesn’t even work out. Smile

So my ex WAS posting pics. Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to tussle with a chimp.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I kinda feel dirty for watching that. Chimps aren’t supposed to look like that.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

My Veterinary Dad used to care for chimps at a zoo. They are cute when little. Grown up, not so much. I remember the hassle just to exam and vaccinate the big ones.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:

They'll bite your face off

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Resembles a Thanksgiving Day domestic I responded to in Dsyton Oh in 1978...

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:

And your fingers.

And your nuts.

Eek

--------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Section 8 Roll Eyes

LMAO

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I didn't actually realize they record the video of the Democratic National Party functions.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:

Why would anyone think it's smart to keep one as a "pet?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new...end-article-1.182752

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m always been amazed at how strong and agile they are. The toughest and strongest among us wouldn’t have a chance in brawl with one of them.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had some idiots who were keeping a Chimp as pet and it escaped their house. We consulted Animal Control for guidance on the situation.
Their recommendation:
Extremely dangerous! Shoot on sight.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post