SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A very special person's Birthday - David Truong
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A very special person's Birthday - David Truong Login/Join 
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday David

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4359 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to the man.. You make many very happy

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Dave!

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
A day late...
Happy B-day Dave!

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Belated birthday wishes David!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Dave!!!

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Dave!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happiest of Birthday wish.

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and may there be many, many more to come!

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, thanks for all you do.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Happy Belated Birthday!

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Dave!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Late, but no less Felicitous!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday, Dave. Hope it was a good one.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Happy! Happy!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Late to the party but I hope it was a great one! Thanks for all the great work you've done for me Dave!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, David!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post